GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Malamute UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malamute UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Malamute UE Diary

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    I would send this if it were me----> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
    Thanks loads - sent it this morning.

Comment

Lloyds Amex credit card - Robway - Feb 2007
      Balance £1995 defaulted Jan 2009
      August 2011 – Sent CCA Request
      August 2011 – Here’s your £1 back – SentCCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
      Sept 2011 – "account on hold whilst copy of cca is requested from original lender"
      Oct 2011 - "we have not had a response from the lender and will inform you when we do so"
      Oct 2011 - Robway send it back to Lloyds
      Dec 2011 – New DCA! – Wescot demanding full payment…….sent > Account Sold whilst in Dispute
      Dec 2011 Letter from Wescot demanding payment in 10 days - Final Notice - IGNORED
      Jan 2012 Letter from Nelson Guest & Partners offering a 50% discount if paid in 10 days...... - IGNORED
      February 2012 - Nelson Guest & Partners now want full payment within 10 days - IGNORED
      Feb 2012 Doorstep Collection threat - sent Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
      Feb 2012 - Letter from wescot just remind me of account being passed and reminding me to contact them - IGNORED
      Mar 2012 - New DCA!!! Letter from Credit Security Limited on behalf of Wescot demanding payment within 7 days - IGNORED
      March 2012 - Letter from CSL demanding immediate payment! - IGNORED
      April 2012 - Letter from CSL offering over 60% discount if paid within 7 days - IGNORED
      Sept 2012 - Letter on Lloyds TSB headed note paper with Wescot address info - giving a list of all payments made since default. - IGNORED

update:

letter from lloyds tsb saying that they are transferring debt to firstsource solutions Uk Ltd (one I've never heard of!)

Next steps??

Comment

Indian company with worldwide hubs. USA Europe India and Philippines. Lucky you may get a call centre not even in this country. Good for cutting the costs.

They pride themselves in customer management whatever that is.

Seems you onto DCA no 4. Lloyds dont seem to be learning do they.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
          Indian company with worldwide hubs. USA Europe India and Philippines. Lucky you may get a call centre not even in this country. Good for cutting the costs.

They pride themselves in customer management whatever that is.

Seems you onto DCA no 4. Lloyds dont seem to be learning do they.
          address info on their letter is belfast?! very odd.

with no agreement and only 1900ish i'm thinking ignore??

Comment

They have an office in Belfast that is correct so its one and the same.

It is an outsourcing outfit. Call centres, back office solutions that sort of thing.

Buried in the website is a bit about debt collection but it doesnt seem to be the bread and butter core work.

If it were me would wait and see what they write you first then advise here.

If new kids on the block they will either be easy for the team to deal with or totally unpredictable.

Comment

They have an office in Belfast that is correct so its one and the same.

It is an outsourcing outfit. Call centres, back office solutions that sort of thing.

Buried in the website is a bit about debt collection but it doesnt seem to be the bread and butter core work.

If it were me would wait and see what they write you first then advise here.

If new kids on the block they will either be easy for the team to deal with or totally unpredictable.
              tahnks! will sit and wait :-)

Comment

Yes, I would wait until they contact you and then (probably) send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

First update in a while!!
                  HSBC Unsecured Loan - AIC - 2006
                  Balance £21803 defaulted Jan 2009
                  August 2011 - CCA Requested
                  Sept 2011 - AIC keep £1 and confirm they requesting the CCA from original lender
                  Oct 2011 – Random letter mentioned an apparent agreed F&F over the phone?! Ignored
                  Nov 2011 – Defaulted payment plan – replied with CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
                  Dec 2011 letter from Metropolitana new dca!!! Letter states that Lewis DCA will be in touch in 14days…….
                  Red letter from lewis making final demand for balance today (letter dated 16th but received on 23rd requesting payment by 23rd!!!! sent Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                  Jan 2012 Letter from Howard Cohen & Co asking me to pay Lewis by 6th - letter received on 7th!!! - IGNORED
                  March 2012 - Lewis writes "their client has no record" of my cca request - Sent CCA Request - Final Demandwith a copy of [Sept 2011 - AIC keep £1 and confirm they requesting the CCA from original lender]
                  March 2012 - Letter from Lewis saying they are in touch with HSBC regarding my CCA request - on hold.
                  June 2012 - Got Agreement from Lewis blagging for time sent CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Letter today from Marlin Europe I limited / marlin financial services saying that HSBC sold our account to them.

Waiting for next correspondance from them..........
                  Last edited by malamute; 15 March 2013, 10:54.

Comment

Ok letter from marlin today - seems standard "please get in contact within 5 days to arrange payment"

Had an I&E form on the back of the letter too.

What do I send?

Sold whilst in dispute?
                    Prove it?

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
                      What do I send?

Sold whilst in dispute?
                      Prove it?

Thanks!!
                      I would send the Sold Whilst in Dispute letter, as this is the first contact from a new DCA.

SH

Comment

Marlin buying more.

Nice big thread on these and egg accounts just purchased.

Seems you missed step one and are on step two already.

Not our favourite DCA for sure.

Comment

Marlin buying more.

Marlin got the loan for debt purchase from RBS? if so let us all demand repayment + interest of the said loan as we are withdrawing consent to their loan as Shareholders, if banks can renegade on loans to us we can to them? there is an idea>
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                            Marlin got the loan for debt purchase from RBS? if so let us all demand repayment + interest of the said loan as we are withdrawing consent to their loan as Shareholders, if banks can renegade on loans to us we can to them? there is an idea>
                            Mine is an HSBC loan :-(

Good idea tho!!

Comment

Marlin buying more.

saw this one but bit lost on some of the technical arguments i have to say!

sold in dispute letter being put together now....

Comment

Ok marlin have replied soooo quick!!!!

Letter received today (23rd) from marlin stating that they "do not hold all my info on file and have requested "a statement of account and copy of agreement from the original creditor and they will forward this ion receipt. "

Watch this space!

Comment

Working...
                                X