GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Malamute UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malamute UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Malamute UE Diary

Lowell searched us on the 30/4.

Have two accounts they could have been looking at but we will see.

Or they could just be looking for a larf cause they can.

Who knows wth this industry.

Comment

Ok so here's an update:

My HSBC loan is now under Marlin on my credit report - balance correct but default date is wrong but only by a few days.

.... But the CCA request is still outstanding.

Not sure if this is normal to take so long in renaming the account in credit file - not sure if its a sign they've got the paperwork.

Still going to wait for the letters etc. as they aren't calling me at all.

Comment

Try not to look at your credit reports...it alerts creditors/dcas. I haven't looked at mine for almost 3 years.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

me neither

Comment

Never looked at my credit report, why bother, it's trashed anyway!

Comment

I only started looking at em recently - ill never be getting unsecured debt again but it's just that all defaults are due off in next 9 months and wanted to keep info correct in time for a mortgage we want end of 2014 beginning if 2015.

Comment

Lloyds Amex credit card - Robway - Feb 2007
                Balance £1995 defaulted Jan 2009

August 2011 – Sent CCA Request
                August 2011 – Here’s your £1 back – SentCCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
                Sept 2011 – "account on hold whilst copy of cca is requested from original lender"
                Oct 2011 - "we have not had a response from the lender and will inform you when we do so"
                Oct 2011 - Robway send it back to Lloyds
                Dec 2011 – New DCA! – Wescot demanding full payment…….sent > Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                Dec 2011 Letter from Wescot demanding payment in 10 days - Final Notice - IGNORED
                Jan 2012 Letter from Nelson Guest & Partners offering a 50% discount if paid in 10 days...... - IGNORED
                February 2012 - Nelson Guest & Partners now want full payment within 10 days - IGNORED
                Feb 2012 Doorstep Collection threat - sent Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                Feb 2012 - Letter from wescot just remind me of account being passed and reminding me to contact them - IGNORED
                Mar 2012 - New DCA!!! Letter from Credit Security Limited on behalf of Wescot demanding payment within 7 days - IGNORED
                March 2012 - Letter from CSL demanding immediate payment! - IGNORED
                April 2012 - Letter from CSL offering over 60% discount if paid within 7 days - IGNORED
                Sept 2012 - Letter on Lloyds TSB headed note paper with Wescot address info - giving a list of all payments made since default. - IGNORED

News on this one:

Letter from Lloyds confirming that the account has been passed to Lowell Portfolio
                Letter from Lowell asking for payment.

..... Sold in dispute?

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
                  Sept 2011 – "account on hold whilst copy of cca is requested from original lender"
                  Oct 2011 - "we have not had a response from the lender and will inform you when we do so"
                  Dec 2011 – New DCA! – Wescot demanding full payment…….sent > Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                  Dec 2011 Letter from Wescot demanding payment in 10 days - Final Notice - IGNORED
                  Jan 2012 Letter from Nelson Guest & Partners offering a 50% discount if paid in 10 days...... - IGNORED
                  February 2012 - Nelson Guest & Partners now want full payment within 10 days - IGNORED
                  Feb 2012 Doorstep Collection threat - sent Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                  Feb 2012 - Letter from wescot just remind me of account being passed and reminding me to contact them - IGNORED
                  Mar 2012 - New DCA!!! Letter from Credit Security Limited on behalf of Wescot demanding payment within 7 days - IGNORED
                  April 2012 - Letter from CSL offering over 60% discount if paid within 7 days - IGNORED
                  Sept 2012 - Letter on Lloyds TSB headed note paper with Wescot address info - giving a list of all payments made since default. - IGNORED

News on this one:

Letter from Lloyds confirming that the account has been passed to Lowell Portfolio
                  Letter from Lowell asking for payment.

..... Sold in dispute?
                  or you can ignore it, and see what they send next......
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Updated account diary:

July 2013 - New DCA - Lowells! Ignored welcome letter.
                    July 2013 - Letter from Lowells asking for payment - sent sold in dispute letter
                    August 2013 - Letter from Lowells confirming receipt of my letter and that they have asked lloyds for documentation - account on hold.....

Going to sit and wait on this one..........

Comment

Sub.

Comment

:

July 2013 - New DCA - Lowells! Ignored welcome letter.
                        July 2013 - Letter from Lowells asking for payment - sent sold in dispute letter
                        August 2013 - Letter from Lowells confirming receipt of my letter and that they have asked lloyds for documentation - account on hold.....

Going to sit and wait on this one..........
                        ok so ignored them -

equifax have alerted me to my lloyds account having been settled - owing zero.......waiting for the next letter...................

Comment

Random question....... If marlin have an account and its a joint account - joint loan in our case.... Should each account holder send a CCA request or is one from one account holder sufficient ??

Comment

Random question....... If marlin have an account and its a joint account - joint loan in our case.... Should each account holder send a CCA request or is one from one account holder sufficient ??
                            Hi,
                            Good ? but I would suppose if it is a joint application you would both signed the original, so save a £ and send 1 request, unless someone with more knowledge (that wont be hard to find) suggest you both need 1.
                            Good Luck.

Comment

I think the reason behind the question was probably, whether marlin would issue a claim against one of them, while remain in default from a CCA Request with the other.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                                I think the reason behind the question was probably, whether marlin would issue a claim against one of them, while remain in default from a CCA Request with the other.
                                Yes that's what I was thinking - we been writing to malin from hubby and they are in default of cca and have removed the account from his crf and now the loan is only on mine with new default date and they reporting on it monthly.

i know people say dont worry bout the crf but found it at times with ome dcas to be useful indicator....

just made me curious...
                                Last edited by malamute; 26 August 2013, 19:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X