GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Malamute UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malamute UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Malamute UE Diary

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
    I think the reason behind the question was probably, whether marlin would issue a claim against one of them, while remain in default from a CCA Request with the other.
    Hi,
    The crafty bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      Hi,
      The crafty bastards.
      I've read and heard that Marlin's are and tempted to send off an CCA request from me (hubby's is in default) to cover myself!

Comment

Ok
        Lloyds Amex credit card - Robway - Feb 2007
        Balance £1995 defaulted Jan 2009
        August 2011 – Sent CCA Request
        August 2011 – Here’s your £1 back – SentCCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
        Sept 2011 – "account on hold whilst copy of cca is requested from original lender"
        Oct 2011 - "we have not had a response from the lender and will inform you when we do so"
        Oct 2011 - Robway send it back to Lloyds
        Dec 2011 – New DCA! – Wescot demanding full payment…….sent > Account Sold whilst in Dispute
        Dec 2011 Letter from Wescot demanding payment in 10 days - Final Notice - IGNORED
        Jan 2012 Letter from Nelson Guest & Partners offering a 50% discount if paid in 10 days...... - IGNORED
        February 2012 - Nelson Guest & Partners now want full payment within 10 days - IGNORED
        Feb 2012 Doorstep Collection threat - sent Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
        Feb 2012 - Letter from wescot just remind me of account being passed and reminding me to contact them - IGNORED
        Mar 2012 - New DCA!!! Letter from Credit Security Limited on behalf of Wescot demanding payment within 7 days - IGNORED
        March 2012 - Letter from CSL demanding immediate payment! - IGNORED
        April 2012 - Letter from CSL offering over 60% discount if paid within 7 days - IGNORED
        Sept 2012 - Letter on Lloyds TSB headed note paper with Wescot address info - giving a list of all payments made since default. - IGNORED
        July 2013 - New DCA - Lowells! Ignored welcome letter.
        July 2013 - Letter from Lowells asking for payment - sent sold in dispute letter
        August 2013 - Letter from Lowells confirming receipt of my letter and that they have asked lloyds for documentation - account on hold.....

UPDATE!!!!
        letter from Lowell today .....

"after liaising with Lloyds in an effort to obtain your agreement we are advised it is no longer available.....

THEYRE CLOSING MY ACCOUNT!

RESULT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fantastic news, however it does not mean that the account will not now be sold to bottom feeder. Keep letter safe, if contact is made from another DCA send them a copy. Lloyds admitted UE to me, and it has so far gone around another 6 or 7 DCA's.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
            Fantastic news, however it does not mean that the account will not now be sold to bottom feeder. Keep letter safe, if contact is made from another DCA send them a copy. Lloyds admitted UE to me, and it has so far gone around another 6 or 7 DCA's.
            Defo will the exact thing happened when Lowell had my cap one card - Lowell did close it and it was removed from cry completely too. Still have the letter and scanned copy of it just in case!

Comment

2014 is the year all my defaults have their 6th birthday, for balances still reported at their 6th year - will the account be removed from experian etc or just the default marker?

I'll have 4 with balances at 6yrs that's all.......

Comment

Now that's what's I'm talkin about, roll on 2014, all the best everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
                  2014 is the year all my defaults have their 6th birthday, for balances still reported at their 6th year - will the account be removed from experian etc or just the default marker?

I'll have 4 with balances at 6yrs that's all.......
                  The accounts are removed 6 years from the default date, so it will be like they were never there.

some CRAs do it to the day, some might take a bit longer, I believe.

HB

Comment

Ok
                    Lloyds Amex credit card - Robway - Feb 2007
                    Balance £1995 defaulted Jan 2009
                    August 2011 – Sent CCA Request
                    August 2011 – Here’s your £1 back – SentCCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
                    Sept 2011 – "account on hold whilst copy of cca is requested from original lender"
                    Oct 2011 - "we have not had a response from the lender and will inform you when we do so"
                    Oct 2011 - Robway send it back to Lloyds
                    Dec 2011 – New DCA! – Wescot demanding full payment…….sent > Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                    Dec 2011 Letter from Wescot demanding payment in 10 days - Final Notice - IGNORED
                    Jan 2012 Letter from Nelson Guest & Partners offering a 50% discount if paid in 10 days...... - IGNORED
                    February 2012 - Nelson Guest & Partners now want full payment within 10 days - IGNORED
                    Feb 2012 Doorstep Collection threat - sent Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                    Feb 2012 - Letter from wescot just remind me of account being passed and reminding me to contact them - IGNORED
                    Mar 2012 - New DCA!!! Letter from Credit Security Limited on behalf of Wescot demanding payment within 7 days - IGNORED
                    March 2012 - Letter from CSL demanding immediate payment! - IGNORED
                    April 2012 - Letter from CSL offering over 60% discount if paid within 7 days - IGNORED
                    Sept 2012 - Letter on Lloyds TSB headed note paper with Wescot address info - giving a list of all payments made since default. - IGNORED
                    July 2013 - New DCA - Lowells! Ignored welcome letter.
                    July 2013 - Letter from Lowells asking for payment - sent sold in dispute letter
                    August 2013 - Letter from Lowells confirming receipt of my letter and that they have asked lloyds for documentation - account on hold.....

UPDATE!!!!
                    letter from Lowell today .....

"after liaising with Lloyds in an effort to obtain your agreement we are advised it is no longer available.....

THEYRE CLOSING MY ACCOUNT!

RESULT!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so now Lowell's are saying I owe money again?!

What do I send?

Comment

Have they found anything to make them change their mind. An agreement?

If not you would have to think a curt single line letter along the line of "oi muppets perhaps you should read your own dribble" enclosing a copy of said dribble could be a way forward.

Or one of the vastly superior templates from AAD confirming no agreement.

Comment

like this one for instance?

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...firming-no-cca

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                          Have they found anything to make them change their mind. An agreement?

If not you would have to think a curt single line letter along the line of "oi muppets perhaps you should read your own dribble" enclosing a copy of said dribble could be a way forward.

Or one of the vastly superior templates from AAD confirming no agreement.
                          Nope no agreement just saying I still owe.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post

Lowell said back in sept that they've no CCA and writing off balance now they saying still no agreement just pay up!

Comment

so use the template and edit to suit, send them a copy of their own letter.........................what you've got is probably a mailshot and they are massively inefficient

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                                Lowell said back in sept that they've no CCA and writing off balance now they saying still no agreement just pay up!
                                I'd just send that letter MrsD suggested with a copy of the letter from Lowell confirming no CCA.....
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X