GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Elsie52's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elsie52's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elsie52's UE Diary

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
    they gave up after 1 letter i sent them - passed it back to OC - good luck Elsie
    Only cos they was scared of the sting from your tail
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya Niddy

Received another letter from Moorcroft, it arrived in an envelope which was difficult to miss - it was bright YELLOW.

To prevent action send payment in full by 16/5. They then proceed to tell me how much extra they will charge me for solicitors fees, court fees for issue of claim form, and solicitors costs for entering judgement (by default), and they have confirmed with a major utility company that we are in residence........surely they could tell by the flag flying from the chimney stack...lol.!
      Will ignore this letter as I think they should have received my letter sent on the 7th May which was .......> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...2&postcount=27

Also letter back from Westcot re LTSB.....account is now on hold whilst they contact their client. This is in response to Account sold whilst in dispute letter sent.

Everything else quiet for the moment.

Thanks Niddy
      Last edited by Elsie52; 12 May 2011, 14:34.

Comment

Ok Elsie, you do right to ignore as letters most probably crossed. Keep us updated
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Morning Niddy.

Nothing happening here............long may it last.

We did have a letter from Barclaycard informing us that our account has now been passed to MKDP LLP. Will not bother to respond until we hear from MKDP LLP. I wonder how many more times this account will be passed over, think we're up to DCA number 6 at the moment.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
            Morning Niddy.

Nothing happening here............long may it last.

We did have a letter from Barclaycard informing us that our account has now been passed to MKDP LLP. Will not bother to respond until we hear from MKDP LLP. I wonder how many more times this account will be passed over, think we're up to DCA number 6 at the moment.!!

How many DCA's

Comment

Hi Niddy.

Barclaycard 2...Originally Caravan Club.
              Taken out ....1998
              CCA sent April 2010..........nothing ever received.

Today we have received a letter from Moorcroft in which they included a signed application form for the above account.!! They have given us 14 days to contact them, if we fail to do so they are left with no alternative but to commence further action. Seeing as this is the first paperwork we have received from them, would you please have a look at it. I am sure its UE, but just in case I will email it to you. Its a bad copy I'm afraid.

Will wait until you have managed to have a look at the application form, and then reply accordingly.

Thanks Niddy.

E-mailed Niddy

Comment

Letter received from Barclaycard re Barclaycard 2......They have now decided that they are unable to provide a copy of our credit agreement and therefore they are prevented in enforcing it.!!!! Plus they go on to say the usual stuff...will sell onto third party etc....blah blah.

Nothing else from Moorcroft.

Sounds like a good result to me...so will keep this letter in a nice safe place.

Comment

Great News Elsie
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
                    Letter received from Barclaycard re Barclaycard 2......They have now decided that they are unable to provide a copy of our credit agreement and therefore they are prevented in enforcing it.!!!! Plus they go on to say the usual stuff...will sell onto third party etc....blah blah.

Nothing else from Moorcroft.

Sounds like a good result to me...so will keep this letter in a nice safe place.
                    well done Elsie, I have one from them too, thank goodness they are not on the ball.

Comment

RESULT XXXX
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

good result Elsie, I've got one from Moorcroft too, think they were choking when they wrote it!!!

Comment

hope its my turn next
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Well done Elsie.

Comment

result well done

Comment

Well done you guys! Remember the templates are now different so the reply, if anyone hassles you is now here:

CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

Working...
                                X