GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Elsie52's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elsie52's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elsie52's UE Diary

Hi Niddy.

OH just had a call at work from First Direct, he just put the phone down on them.....we don't have any accounts with First Direct so I guess they are part of some other creditor......prime suspect is Marbles or Clydesdale.....but could be wrong.....as they are the only ones who have his work number.

Hope you and Mrs Niddy and family have a great christmas..and a wonderful 2011......thanks to your help and advice we shall be having a good one, from a financial point of view anyway.!! Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52
      Hi Niddy.

OH just had a call at work from First Direct, he just put the phone down on them.....we don't have any accounts with First Direct so I guess they are part of some other creditor......prime suspect is Marbles or Clydesdale.....but could be wrong.....as they are the only ones who have his work number.

Hope you and Mrs Niddy and family have a great christmas..and a wonderful 2011......thanks to your help and advice we shall be having a good one, from a financial point of view anyway.!! Thanks again.
      Hiya

First Direct are independent and form part of HSBC. Definitely not Marbles or Clydesdale so unsure about this but in any case, he done the right thing. Keep us updated if this happens again, try and get a phone number then we check it in whocallsme.com

Hope you have a great christmas as well...
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

Letters received today so am updating my diary even though I will not be responding until after christmas.

Apex, Credit Management have contacted us re Lloyds TSB Credit card. They say they are acting as intermediary between ourselves and LTSB to ensure the debt is repaid.

' We profile our clients accounts carefully using external data sources and believe that you have the ability to make payments on this debt.'..!! that is as maybe, but they aren't getting any money 'cos you say its UE.......this card is in my name only, and this week was my last week at work.....I am no longer employed so have no money of my own coming in. (My choice to finish work, and was prompted by my brothers recent death) Do I respond with Account sold whilst in Dispute letter?

Also OH got the name wrong, it was First Credit who rang him at work......re Marbles. We have a letter from them this morning saying they are acting on behalf of Marbles and will take appropriate action to recover the money. Will send them Account sold whilst in dispute letter, plus copy of letter from Marbles saying that they cannot enforce this as they cannot produce a correct CCA. Have I got this right......thanks Niddy.

Comment

Oops.....forgot to tell you, also received letter back from Marbles this morning re the £25 which you did a letter for us. They are sending a cheque to us for the £25, should be here within 7 - 10 days. Plus they have requested that all telephone numbers be removed from our file and that all correspondence will be in writing from now on.!! RESULT on both counts. Thanks so much Niddy.

Comment

Oops.....forgot to tell you, also received letter back from Marbles this morning re the £25 which you did a letter for us. They are sending a cheque to us for the £25, should be here within 7 - 10 days. Plus they have requested that all telephone numbers be removed from our file and that all correspondence will be in writing from now on.!! RESULT on both counts. Thanks so much Niddy.
            CRACKING RESULT ELSIE52
            at the start of this journey i owed
            £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
            £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
            on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
            as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
            ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Morning Elsie!

Popped in to say thanks for your input in my diary, will send the letters off once our everyday life resume back to normal. Thanks for that.

Just read your diary and its given me abit more strength to face the monsters, lol!

Happy New Year!!

bobo x
              Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Apex, Credit Management have contacted us re Lloyds TSB Credit card. They say they are acting as intermediary between ourselves and LTSB to ensure the debt is repaid.

' We profile our clients accounts carefully using external data sources and believe that you have the ability to make payments on this debt.'..!! that is as maybe, but they aren't getting any money 'cos you say its UE.......this card is in my name only, and this week was my last week at work.....I am no longer employed so have no money of my own coming in. (My choice to finish work, and was prompted by my brothers recent death) Do I respond with Account sold whilst in Dispute letter?
                Reply with this yes: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Also OH got the name wrong, it was First Credit who rang him at work......re Marbles. We have a letter from them this morning saying they are acting on behalf of Marbles and will take appropriate action to recover the money. Will send them Account sold whilst in dispute letter, plus copy of letter from Marbles saying that they cannot enforce this as they cannot produce a correct CCA. Have I got this right......thanks Niddy.
                No, actually photocopy the letter that confirms no CCA and send with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Haha - I told you we'd get you the £25! It's not up to them to pay it to an account lol, if you wanted to do that then so be it - it's not for them to dictate

Well done eh?

Comment

Thanks Niddy, will send letter which you advised.

Great news re Marbles and we actually got the cheque on New Years Eve.!! Thanks very much for that. Without your advice we would have just not done anything.

Hope that you have had a good New Year and not been working too hard.

Comment

Wehey - who says you can't get such a thing as free money

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt

Reply with this yes: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Hi Niddy.

Another letter drom Apex re my LTSB CC. Sent the above letter last week and today received a letter saying that they now believe I am simply avoiding paying my debt....and that this account has now been passed to the internal litigation team in order to consider the best course of action for recovery etc. This may include legal action to obtain a CCJ which we may then seek to enforce by way of a Charging Order or attachment to earnings application. We live in rented accomodation and I do not have any income as I am now not working, so not unduly worried. Do I respond with this ;..........> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Thanks Niddy

Comment

Hi Niddy.

Another letter drom Apex re my LTSB CC. Sent the above letter last week and today received a letter saying that they now believe I am simply avoiding paying my debt....and that this account has now been passed to the internal litigation team in order to consider the best course of action for recovery etc. This may include legal action to obtain a CCJ which we may then seek to enforce by way of a Charging Order or attachment to earnings application. We live in rented accomodation and I do not have any income as I am now not working, so not unduly worried. Do I respond with this ;..........> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Thanks Niddy
                          Hiya, just send this back yes - spot on : ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Comment

Hi Niddy.

Re LSTB and Apex.

Have not sent the above letter because this morning we received another letter from Apex saying that this account is now on hold, and they will not be contacting us. They have passed back to LTSB and await further instructions.........will wait and see what they come up with next.!!

Comment

Hi Niddy.

Re LSTB and Apex.

Have not sent the above letter because this morning we received another letter from Apex saying that this account is now on hold, and they will not be contacting us. They have passed back to LTSB and await further instructions.........will wait and see what they come up with next.!!
                              That sounds like good news!
                              Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                              SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Ever hopeful thats me MGS....perhaps that should have been my forum name.!!

Comment

Working...
                                X