GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Elsie52's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elsie52's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Elsie52's UE journey

You go and have fun - you deserve it........

Don't worry about anything, it can wait a couple of weeks....... y
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you Niddy. Did you see mypost on on the savings board,....... you commented that I had mentioned Mr Journalist on your site,,......well to make amends I did say that you were better looking.!! and more intelligent, and know what you are talking about.

Will that do to say sorry.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52
        Thank you Niddy. Did you see mypost on on the savings board,....... you commented that I had mentioned Mr Journalist on your site,,......well to make amends I did say that you were better looking.!! and more intelligent, and know what you are talking about.

Will that do to say sorry.!!

Bless, you're a right wee flirt hehe - if you were XX years younger you never know ;Spank

Just messing, go and have a great holiday y
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Elsie52's UE Diary

Hiya Niddy,

Well, well,.....just got home from work and I have a card through the door from Power to Contact on behalf of Barclaycard......We have had a visit, and that is after sending them the Threat of a Doorstep Visit letter. Am I right in now sending them the follow up one, i.e Harrassment Follow up and Threat of Injunctive Relief letter.? They can visit as many times as they like from tomorrow 'cos we wont be here, but I don't want them coming when we get back.

Thanks Niddy.

Just seen your post re Miss Niddy. Excellent news that she is well enough to go back to school. Its so good to hear that she is finally well.

Comment

Am I right in now sending them the follow up one, i.e Harrassment Follow up and Threat of Injunctive Relief letter.? They can visit as many times as they like from tomorrow 'cos we wont be here, but I don't want them coming when we get back
            Hiya, yes send that - if not already done so; and forget all this - go have a great holiday.

Chat in a couple of weeks.... ;-y ;-y

Comment

Thanks Niddy.

Letter ready to post at 9am, then off to airport.

Thanks as always.

Comment

Have a great holiday - remember the duty free cigs for Niddy

y y y y

Comment

Hi Niddy and all

Just popping in to say hi.......still on holiday until Saturday. Weather been great, and have chilled, now am anxious to get back and see what the postie has brought.!! Hopefully he will have been kind to me and not brought anything nasty.! See we have had a few changes to the site, will have a proper look when I get home, internet access a bit hit and miss here and so sloooooow.!

See you later

Comment

Wehey - hope you have a great tan! See you when you get back.....

Comment

Yep, great tan, but won't offer to show you my white bits.......its not for the faint hearted. ;EEK ;EEK ;EEK

Comment

lol we're not shy honest

Comment

Hiya Niddy.

Back from hols, and after all that worrying about things the postie might bring, there wasn't hardly anything. After our doorstep visit I expected tp hear something from Barclaycard, but the last letter might have shut them up for a while.

We did however get some correspondence from Clydesdale Bank CC. this is what has happened so far:

Sent CCA Request 20/5, they asked for 8 weeks to 'find' it

Sent CCA reminder 19/7, we received letter from them terminating our agreement and wanted full payment, which we
                          ignored.

21/8 Received letter asking for another 4 weeks to investigate our complaint?

19/9 Received letter from Clydesdale, ' not in a position to issue their response - its taking longer than they originally anticipated......ignored them on your say so.

27/9 Received letter from Debt Managers Ltd, saying that " your overdue account has been referred to Debt Managers Ltd from Clydesdale Bank for immediate collection." Balance of XXXX must be paid in full today.!

5/10 Received 2nd letter from Debt Managers, basically saying that we failed to contact and pay in full, Failure to contact them MAY result in a doorstep visit etc.........

The last 2 letters are the ones which came whilst we were away........I will send Threat of a Doorstep visit letter......do I need to send anything else.....we havn't had anything at all back in response to our CCA request.

Thanks Niddy, its mjuch appreciated

Comment

Clydesdale Bank
                            27/9 Received letter from Debt Managers Ltd, saying that " your overdue account has been referred to Debt Managers Ltd from Clydesdale Bank for immediate collection." Balance of XXXX must be paid in full today.!

5/10 Received 2nd letter from Debt Managers, basically saying that we failed to contact and pay in full, Failure to contact them MAY result in a doorstep visit etc.........

The last 2 letters are the ones which came whilst we were away........I will send Threat of a Doorstep visit letter......do I need to send anything else.....we havn't had anything at all back in response to our CCA request.

Thanks Niddy, its mjuch appreciated
                            Just respond with this ---> viewtopic.php?p=2310#p2310 & also send the doorstep visit template too....

Comment

Thanks Niddy

Will do them this afternoon and post tomorrow.

Comment

Hi Niddy ;Hi

I have today received a letter from Cahoot/Santander, enlosing a copy of the executed loan agreement and Terms and Conditions as requested... ;Hmm .....this was requested 19thApril and they responded with the same information which they have sent now. Nothing has changed. I have emailed you the agreement to have another look at, you did say that it was :UE , but to put my mind at rest, would you take another look.? Not that I doubt you, but I'm a worrier.!!and I would hate to think they were right and I had to start paying them. They also say Under the Consumer Credit(Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983, we can comply with the legal requirements by sending you a copy of an agreement in the same form as the one that was signed, but excluding the signature box, customer signature and the date of the signature. They also enclosed 33 pages of T & C......x2 'cos Mr Elsie got the same letter.

We sent our Debtors Final response to them on the 17th July and have heard nothing from them until now.

Do I send the Refusal by Lender to accept UE letter?. ;Hmm

Many thanks Niddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X