GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Elsie52's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elsie52's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Elsie52's UE Diary

Originally posted by Elsie52
    Hi Niddy

Received a letter from MHA Collections today, basically telling me that their client LTSB , will accept reduced monthly payments for the next 6 months.!! Filed away.

Everything else is quiet for the time being.
    Hiya, are they the usual DCA or a newbie?

If newbie, send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

If the same old ones, just file and ignore..... y
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Its the usual DCA Niddy.....so filed it away.

Also had a letter from Marbles.

They apologise for the amount of calls we have had and will give us £25 paid back into our account for the inconvenience we have been caused.....they have put the account of hold and no calls wll be made for the next 30 days.....after that time they will resume again.!! They have already had this .....> viewtopic.php?p=178#p178 sent on the 19/10........will wait until they start again before sending next letter. We have a letter on file from them saying that as they are unable to provide the original they will not seek to enforce... :UE so they are just puffing and blowing.

Thanks Niddy...have a good weekend.

Comment

thats nice that they deduct £25 from account as a inconvenience Elsie. As they say that after 30 days they'll resume calling again...Thats NOT BAD that'll mean they'll give you £25.00 back every month then...! till they understand NOT to call you by Phone for inconveniencing you....lol

Fancy a DCA Paying something for mankind (womankind in this sense) rather than the other way around....Have a good weekend Elise
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If they continue with that Scorpio, they would have paid back what we owe in a few years...lol

Comment

Also had a letter from Marbles.

They apologise for the amount of calls we have had and will give us £25 paid back into our account for the inconvenience we have been caused.....they have put the account of hold and no calls wll be made for the next 30 days.....after that time they will resume again.!! They have already had this .....> viewtopic.php?p=178#p178 sent on the 19/10........will wait until they start again before sending next letter. We have a letter on file from them saying that as they are unable to provide the original they will not seek to enforce... :UE so they are just puffing and blowing.
            ;Hi Elsie

Just wanted to say

Shame that they are not paying you the £25 directly, that would really be a result. I am in a similar situation with Marbles, letter from them on file confirming that the account is unenforceable. Not sure if it is them who keep ringing me as I don't answer the phone 2

Maybe I should answer, say I'm not me and see if I can find out who it is that's still calling me ?

Or maybe I'll just send the 'Harassment by Telephone Template' letter anyway just to wear them off.

After reading your diary it sounds like you are doing really well with your UE, so good luck for the future.

MK
            One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
            Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

I think we'll get you that £25 paid directly... Leave this with me lol. If you don't want it then you can donate it to the dogs shelter!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Morning Niddy and all.

Saturdays post arrived and with it a letter from Calders saying they are now dealing on behalf of Barclaycard,(taken out in 1995 and no CCA received), so am sending Account sold whilst in Default letter and also Threat of a Doorstep visit.

Do you want me to email you a copy of the Marbles letter, re the £25.?

Hope you're having a good weekend........(when you are not popping on here that is.!! )

Comment

Hiya

Sorry for delay - been a tad busy catching up!

Please send me the letter yea, i'll try and see what I can do with it for you......

As for Calders, yep - send both letters as mentioned. Well done

Comment

Hi Niddy

I've emailed the Marbles letter to you.

Thanks very much, its appreciated

Comment

morning sweetie
                      how you hope you get the money to you and not off account xxx
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Nanna,

Just glad they have stopped ringing for a while.....no doubt they will start again before long.

Comment

Letter received from Marbles, saying that they are terminating our account, unless payment is made within 7 days, it will be passed onto a DCA.

"We may also be able to offer a settlement figure to you which will involve reducing your balance. Please call today to discuss your settlement figure."

Marbles send us a copy of our Application form, which you said was UE.....

30th June...-...Marbles wrote to us saying they could not supply us with an original terms and conditions, they would not seek to enforce....

Do we just ignore?

Thanks as always.

Comment

Re my above post re Marbles Niddy....I have read your reply to Alland and will do the same.....IGNORE.!!

Comment

Hi Niddy

I've emailed the Marbles letter to you.

Thanks very much, its appreciated
                              Hiya

I'll sort this soon for you - please bear with me. Yesterday was a bit mad after spending most the day working on the decree stuff for billypre - however i'll sort yours one day this week - promise nah

Comment

Letter received from Marbles, saying that they are terminating our account, unless payment is made within 7 days, it will be passed onto a DCA.

"We may also be able to offer a settlement figure to you which will involve reducing your balance. Please call today to discuss your settlement figure."

Marbles send us a copy of our Application form, which you said was UE.....

30th June...-...Marbles wrote to us saying they could not supply us with an original terms and conditions, they would not seek to enforce....

Do we just ignore?

Thanks as always.
                                Hiya, as per alland - yes, just ignore and if they sell it etc then you simply respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195

It remains

gh

Comment

Working...
                                X