GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Elsie52's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elsie52's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Elsie52's UE journey

good going Elsie, just set the dog on em if they dare to turn up

Comment

;LOL ;LOL ;LOL
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Naughty Niddy - laughing at my little doggy.!!! ;Spank He's ferocious, vicious, terrifyingly cute.!!

No post again for me today, and no DCA's either.......yipee

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Comment

Hi Andy

He's fine thanks...house trained, obedient when it suits him....normal sort of dog.!! Did I forget to say he's spoiled rotten.!!

Comment

excellent news on there being no letters - lets hope it continues.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Aww Niddy - you spoke too early.!!

Clydesdale Bank.

CCA'd 20th May - nothing back from them at all, asked for more time to find CCA . Letter received today, saying its taking longer than they anticipated and they thank me for my patience. lol - but they are not in a position to issue a response to my query......they can take as long as they like. Do I respond with anything or just leave it?

Barclaycard 2.

Letter from Mercers, they have no alternative but to pass this account to a local debt collector who MAY call at my home.

Will send them, Threat of a doorstep visit letter.

LTSB.

Letter received from SCM Solicitors acting on behalf of LTSB

" If payment is not received by our client within 14 days receipt of this letter, Court Proceedings may be instigated against you without further reference. Once these have been issued, you may be liable for court fees and Solicitors costs incurred by our Client. In order to avoid this, send cheque etc, etc."

Just to refresh you on this
              19/4 CCA request sent
              14/5 CCA reminder sent
              26/5 T & C sent from LTSB - no CCA
              7/6 Received CCA - no link to T & C on signature page. UE
              11/6. Sent T & C Query
              20/7 Received letter from LTSB - they have now closed their file.
              14/8 Default Notice received and letter threatending to take further action.
              18/8 Threat -o - gram letter sent as per your instructions.
              31/8 Received letter from LTSB enclosing Income and Expenditure form to return....which I ignored.
              16/9 SCM solicitors letter received.

What response do they get now please Niddy.

Thanks for your help, its very much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52
                Aww Niddy - you spoke too early.!!
                Barclaycard 2.

Letter from Mercers, they have no alternative but to pass this account to a local debt collector who MAY call at my home.

Will send them, Threat of a doorstep visit letter.

LTSB.

" If payment is not received by our client within 14 days recepit of this letter, Court Proceedings may be instigated against you without further reference. Once these have been issued, you may be liable for court fees and Solicitors costs incurred by our Client. In order to avoid this, send cheque etc, etc."

Thanks for your help, its very much appreciated.
                Hi Elsie

long time, no chat on ere, Same ere hardly mail ([size=5]fingers crossed)

As it says in your Mercers comment 'MAY' and its not a 'WILL DO' i've had a letter from them, and done nothing (i think last letter was they have no alternative but to sell the debt on, if i don't contact them (Just leaving that - on my thread update) -

Your LTB Comment also says:

'Court Proceedings 'may' be instigated against you without further reference' - If its UE then fat chance again. 'MAY'

Always check with Niddy or someone who are clued up

Hopes anything helps, and hope you are well apart from that ;-y
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya Scorpio.

I hope you havn't tempted fate now and get loads of letters tomorrow.!!

Thanks for your input, I hope they are just idle threats.!

Comment

;EEK ;EEK OOOOER Mrs

hope the "mays " mean somthing how you feel now mate think i might start knitting again when mine come.honest with the ampunt of people doin the same youd think they wouldnt bother.Wheres Nid whenyou need him ;happy Sure he will be here soon .Shall i come and hold your hand
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya Scorpio.
                      I hope you havn't tempted fate now and get loads of letters tomorrow.!!
                      Thanks for your input, I hope they are just idle threats.!
                      Your welcome, anytime Elsie

Comment

Clydesdale Bank.

CCA'd 20th May - nothing back from them at all, asked for more time to find CCA . Letter received today, saying its taking longer than they anticipated and they thank me for my patience. lol - but they are not in a position to issue a response to my query......they can take as long as they like. Do I respond with anything or just leave it?
                        They actually get 30 days and that is that! But ignore them, no point hassling them and issuing court papers lol..... no reply necessary.

Barclaycard 2.

Letter from Mercers, they have no alternative but to pass this account to a local debt collector who MAY call at my home. Will send them, Threat of a doorstep visit letter.
                        Yep, then when Mercers write, send them the account sold in dispute template.

LTSB.

" If payment is not received by our client within 14 days receipt of this letter, Court Proceedings may be instigated against you without further reference. Once these have been issued, you may be liable for court fees and Solicitors costs incurred by our Client. In order to avoid this, send cheque etc, etc."

These muppets are really starting to annoy me now lol - respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

Comment

Thankyou Niddy, have followed your advice to the letter. your time is much appreciated. Where would we all be without this site. ;P-;

Letters done where required and ready to be posted this morning. 2

I'm a bit concerned about the solicitors letter from LTSB, only because we go on holiday next Saturday and will be away from home for 2 weeks, just hope nothing escalates whilst we are away. ;EEK

Comment

Thankyou Niddy, have followed your advice to the letter. your time is much appreciated. Where would we all be without this site. ;P-;

Letters done where required and ready to be posted this morning. 2

I'm a bit concerned about the solicitors letter from LTSB, only because we go on holiday next Saturday and will be away from home for 2 weeks, just hope nothing escalates whilst we are away. ;EEK
                            Hiya, seriously you go and enjoy your jollies and ignore their bland threat that they "may" do something..... they won't when they get your letter, plus you do get a month anyway.

Have a good time, chat when you're back.... ;Hi y

Comment

Where you off girl....hopr me e had a good b day xxxxx
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Thanks Niddy,

Letters done and posted.....we go away next Saturday, two weeks in the sun, cheap and cheerful mind, but we are seriously looking forward to it however cheap.!!

Comment

Working...
                                X