GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Elsie52's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elsie52's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elsie52's UE Diary

lovely to hear from you Elsie

glad it's all going well and long may it continue

Comment

sounds great Elsie, coming up 3 years here too...without it i wouldn't be here either, if i knew even sooner, i would've had normal blood pressure, a good nights sleep 5 years ago. Than struggling stretching myself to DMP Limits of £600 p/mth only to show nothing go paid off, due to interest charges still being added every month on creditors (My answer to them, is F-off, don't bother me or anyone else)
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Great to hear that everything's going well for you Elsie x
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Here's to the next 3 years Elsie
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

hiya precious lovely to hear from you almost 3yrs for me too xxxx
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Well done Elsie, 3 yrs for me next week, still can't believe how my life has changed .....

Comment

Thanks folks......I think most of us oldies are around the 3 year mark..........wait until we are saying 6 years.!!!!! Hope everyone is well and life is treating you kindly.
                Take care. xx

Comment

Hello stranger. Glad everything's going good

Thanks as always for your very generous monthly donations. Greatly appreciated
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

3 years for me too peeps All About Debt = LIFE CHANGER

Massive Thankyou to all
                    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
                    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
                      3 years for me too peeps All About Debt = LIFE CHANGER

Massive Thankyou to all

Well done, that's great news!
                      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Just got back from holiday and have received a letter from MKDP acting for Barclaycard...This is their final response, apparently.!! They have been in contact with BC and have sent me Statements of Accounts for the last 5 years....and a Reconstituted copy of Agreement, (basically a blank form, no names, dates, signatures, amounts etc) the same forms we received 3 years ago.!! and continue thus......Quote....

As BC have completed their obligations under section 78 of the CCA Act, we no longer consider the account to be in dispute, and therefore will continue with our collection activities

Basically what they are saying is that although we do not have a signed agreement, they will continue to hassle.....okay do your best.!!! Will ignore this letter unless anything else develops.........Oh and they would like me to call them to arrange payment.....yeah right.!!!

Comment

I would send off missing PT's - as they are still missing after all
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Will do thanks Niddy.

Comment

Morning folks.

Phew, after 2 months of being internetless, I eventually made it back. Had problems with BT broadband, then laptop decided to play up and eventually pack in. Have had to bite the bullet and buy a new one.......felt totally lost without it. I will be back later today with a diary update.

Comment

Hi Elsie, sorry to hear of your computer problems. Glad to see you back thou!
                                When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X