GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Elsie52's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elsie52's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Elsie52's UE Diary

Hi Elsie, it's one of those flexible loans which are weird cos they don't have a credit limit so is it a loan, or a revolving credit based product? As it is not clear, i'm unsure if this was served under s.77 or s.78 - ergo as originally stated, i'd say it is UE but cannot guarantee this as I am not familiar with these types of accounts - however in any case you'd blag it, so no response necessary right now......
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK.....thanks Niddy, will blag it and see what happens.

Comment

Morning Niddy.

Clydesdale Bank........had a nice letter back from Debt Managers, saying they didin't know the account was in dispute and have passed it back to their client and await further instructions. Also will not be send someone round.

Mercers on the other hand are sending someone round as of their 48 hour Notice letter, which was written on the 8th October.!!and we only received yesterday......its a long 48 hours that's all I can say. Sent off another threat of a doorstep visit letter to them.

Apart from that all is ok.

Comment

Thanks for update Elsie - seems you're in control, keep us updated....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

Hope you and family are all well.

Had a letter from M H A Collections acting on behalf of LTSB (Persistent little buggers aren't they?) letter says

We have been instructed by LTSB to recover arrears of XXX as you have failed to respond. If you do not pay immediately SCM Solicitors may commence legal proceedings.

If we withold payment and a judgement is obtained against us, we will find it difficult in getting credit...blah blah.

We have already sent the Letter before Action to SCM as per your instructions on the 17th Sept......do we send the same template letter to MHA?.

Harassment letter sent to Marbles too, they are ringing OH at work on a regular basis now.

Thanks Niddy

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52
              Hi Niddy
              Had a letter from M H A Collections acting on behalf of LTSB (Persistent little buggers aren't they?) letter says:

We have been instructed by LTSB to recover arrears of XXX as you have failed to respond. If you do not pay immediately SCM Solicitors may commence legal proceedings.

We have already sent the Letter before Action to SCM as per your instructions on the 17th Sept......do we send the same template letter to MHA?.
              Send this, its updated with latest legislation: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

Comment

Thanks Niddy, letter done and will be posted tomorrow.

Just had the normal letters from Mercers giving us 48 hours notice to pay up or else.......its the longest 48 hours in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52
                  Just had the normal letters from Mercers giving us 48 hours notice to pay up or else.......its the longest 48 hours in history.
                  ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Don't they make you laugh....? 1

Comment

Morning Niddy.

Nothing to report from me, not had any contact at all from any creditors for over a week..not that I am complaining.

Probably won't be able to get in the front door when I get home from work tomorrow - they will all send their letters at the same time.!!

Comment

LOL, don't go tempting fate Elsie haha

Comment

Hi Niddy

Received a letter today from LTSB, They are concerned that I may not have received a copy of my CCA which they sent out on the 3rd June, so they are sending me another. - we did receive this and you deemed it UE.( the terms are not linked on the signature page). If you need to see this again I can email it to you.

They don't agree that the CCA contravenes the CCA 1974, or any associated regulations and in the circumstances we should continue to make payments. If not the bank is permitted to issue default notices and where necessary instruct Debt Collection Agencies.

Does this letter require any response.......We sent Debtors Final Response, CCA Rec'd on the 12th July.

Thanks very much Niddy

Comment

Just ignore Elsie - nothing to add really. gh

Comment

Thanks Niddy.

Can follow that advice quite easily...lol

Comment

goody - we aim to please y

Comment

Hi Niddy

Received a letter from MHA Collections today, basically telling me that their client LTSB , will accept reduced monthly payments for the next 6 months.!! Filed away.

Everything else is quiet for the time being.

Comment

Working...
                                X