GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Elsie52's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elsie52's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elsie52's UE Diary

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
    Just a quick update..........there is nothing to update.!!! Mail is being redirected but we've had nothing from our creditors at all. We have 6 creditors and Niddy has said that they are all UE.......and its gone very quiet. We are over the 18 month period now so we are hoping it stays that way.
    Keep us updated, just don't get spooked and slip up...
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Merry Christmas Niddy.

Just logging in to say everything is quiet here, and its our 2nd 'UE Xmas'.

I will update my diary properly in the New Year.

Have a good one everyone.

Comment

Merry Christmas Niddy.

Just logging in to say everything is quiet here, and its our 2nd 'UE Xmas'.

I will update my diary properly in the New Year.

Have a good one everyone.
        Hi Elsie

Hope you're keeping well.... look forward to your diary updates.

Happy New year
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Morning folks.

Here goes my update on our 6 creditors all UE

Lloyds TSB - last contact was a letter received from them 28/4/11 saying the account was being passed over to Westcot, we replied with Account sold whilst in dispute letter. Nothing else since then

Clydesdale Bank - last contact from them was January 2011, letter received from them saying they could not locate our CCA and would not be seeking to enforce.

Cahoot - Last letter from them was October 2010 apart from statement of account in March 2011. Niddy wasn't too sure on this one but will continue to treat as UE unless anything else crops up.!

Barclaycard 1 - Nov 2011, letter recdeived from Barclaycard saying the account has now been assigned to MKDP, but nothing since then from either of them.

Marbles - Last contact was August 2011, letter received from them saying Cabot would be taking over, sent Account sold whilst in dispute letter, nothing since then.

Barclaycard 2 - Last contact July 2011, saying account being taken over by MKRR, sent Account sold whilst in dispute letter, nothing since then.

So at the moment all is quiet and we are coming up to our 2 year mark in April. Just hope I havn't tempted fate by opening all the files again.!!

Thanks Niddy, from a financial point of view things are definitely better, and given the family problems we are currently experiencing, I don't think that I could have coped with fending off creditors as well.

Comment

well done you and great to hear from you
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes, well done

Comment

I'm really pleased Elsie and you deserve some luck after the year you've had

Love
                If...x
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

looking good, let's hope they stay off the radar!
                  nice to see you here

Comment

Hey stranger. Hope you're pulling through - remember, forget the debt.

Priorities are the personal issues. Best of luck. Keep with it

Comment

Hi Niddy and all.

Well I thought it was too good to last.!! Cabot are on the case and won't behave.!

We had a letter from Cabot last August saying that they had taken over our Marbles account. We sent back the 'letter confirming no CCA available' and enclosed a copy of Marbles letter stating that fact.

3rd March another letter from Cabot saying that our account was overdue etc, etc.

We then sent the 'Letter confirming no CCA' and enclosed a copy of
                      Marbles letter yet AGAIN.

Today 12th March another letter, basically saying that Cabot has bought the account and we owe £XXXX, please contact us.

Both our letters were sent recorded as usual, so really all they are doing is ignoring them.

What can we do now.......anything or just ignore.

Thanks as always.

Comment

Hi Niddy and all.

Well I thought it was too good to last.!! Cabot are on the case and won't behave.!

We had a letter from Cabot last August saying that they had taken over our Marbles account. We sent back the 'letter confirming no CCA available' and enclosed a copy of Marbles letter stating that fact.

3rd March another letter from Cabot saying that our account was overdue etc, etc.

We then sent the 'Letter confirming no CCA' and enclosed a copy of
                        Marbles letter yet AGAIN.

Today 12th March another letter, basically saying that Cabot has bought the account and we owe £XXXX, please contact us.

Both our letters were sent recorded as usual, so really all they are doing is ignoring them.

What can we do now.......anything or just ignore.

Thanks as always.
                        You ignore them now .....see what they send next
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thankyou - will do that.

Comment

a bit dim them, obviously have trouble in the reading department!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                              a bit dim them, obviously have trouble in the reading department!
                              So what's new?
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Hiya folks.

Well we have passed the 2 year mark and all is well.!! Most of the time we hear very little from our creditors. However today LTSB has risen again. Niddy this deemed UE. Today we have received a letter from drysdenfairfax sols, advising we need to pay before xth of May otherwise they have the authority to commence legal proceedings against us. We had one of these letters 18 months ago from another firm of solicitors, so we are not unduly worried. Will send of 'Threat o gram' - Letter before action which is the one Niddy advised us to send on that occasion. Hopefully that should do the trick.

Comment

Working...
                                X