GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Elsie52's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elsie52's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elsie52's UE Diary

what muppets they are!!!
    yup I'd just start with the account sold, their computer appears to be on a merrygoround.............

Comment

having found yourself think i would send what nid said......but what do i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      hope you are ok xxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
        Okay folks, I had to find myself on here, things have been so quiet that I was hiding on page 4 of the diaries.!!

Letter received from Apex re our LTSB cc, which Niddy deemed UE. This is an update so far with Apex.

23/12 Received letter from Apex saying they were acting as intermediaries between ourselves and LTSB - sent New Account sold whilst in dispute letter back

Jan/2011 Received letter back from Apex, saying they may go for CCJ etc, also enclosed was our Account sold whilst in dispute letter.!! Niddy said to send Threat of Litigation letter, but the following day received another letter from Apex saying that the account was now on hold and being passed back to client., so we didn't send the Litigation letter, Niddy said to wait and see what happens.

Latest letter is the same one that we received from them in December.

So what would anyone recommend that I send this time? I think it should be just the same reply as before. New Account sold whilst in Dispute letter, which was what Niddy said....

Totally confused.com........but then again I think so are Apex.
        I'd not send anything back - just ignore them.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy.

Hope you and the family had a great holiday......the worst thing is coming home and getting back into a routine.......how many sleeps until the next one?.

Comment

Thanks Niddy.

Hope you and the family had a great holiday......the worst thing is coming home and getting back into a routine.......how many sleeps until the next one?.
            Hiya, I know - i'm sooooo missing the sun already (plus the free unlimited supply of beer!)....

Ermmm, probably August/September for next one!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

it looking good Elsie
              i coming up to 12 months as well (and they all are starting too drifting off quite rapidly (after Nidmister letter/help).......Well since September its been hardly anything......only 1 out of 7 keeps on passing to DCA's........but only getting calls & text messages from that one, need a letter from them so can send a letter to them lol.......

Miss getting mail everyday
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                it looking good Elsie
                i coming up to 12 months as well (and they all are starting too drifting off quite rapidly (after Nidmister letter/help).......Well since September its been hardly anything......only 1 out of 7 keeps on passing to DCA's........but only getting calls & text messages from that one, need a letter from them so can send a letter to them lol.......
                It's funny isn't it. I am finding it goes in waves. Nothing for ages then I'll get 2 DCA letters in a row.
                I keep batting them back and hope they will stay away.
                Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
                  It's funny isn't it. I am finding it goes in waves. Nothing for ages then I'll get 2 DCA letters in a row.
                  I keep batting them back and hope they will stay away.
                  After 3/4 years things become considerably more quiet with maybe 1 or 2 letters a year!

Comment

Well, its was our 1 year anniversary on our UE journey yesterday, and what a change it has been for us. Last year we were struggling to pay our DMP and still had creditors wanting more. We couldn't afford any luxuries and we never had any spare money to treat our grandchildren. Well things are definitely better now. We have paid off our overdrafts, we manage to save a little bit towards our retirement, and have holidays. I occasionally get pangs of guilt when I think that we havn't paid what we owed, but then I total up how much we have paid in interest, and that far outweighs what we owed. So thanks Niddy, because had it not been for your help and guidance, and the support of this site we would still be struggling. Life is far more rosier now than a year ago and that is something I would never have believed would happen.

Comment

Very happy to read your post Elsie, I am coming up to my 1st anniversary in the next few days since my start on this journey and can mirror most of what you have said.

From constant thoughts of worry and in despair, to thoughts of hope for the future.

I sincerely hope many more forum friends (and new members just starting their journey) will also soon see there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Well, its was our 1 year anniversary on our UE journey yesterday, and what a change it has been for us. Last year we were struggling to pay our DMP and still had creditors wanting more. We couldn't afford any luxuries and we never had any spare money to treat our grandchildren. Well things are definitely better now. We have paid off our overdrafts, we manage to save a little bit towards our retirement, and have holidays. I occasionally get pangs of guilt when I think that we havn't paid what we owed, but then I total up how much we have paid in interest, and that far outweighs what we owed. So thanks Niddy, because had it not been for your help and guidance, and the support of this site we would still be struggling. Life is far more rosier now than a year ago and that is something I would never have believed would happen.
                        Aaaaw what a nice post Elsie - glad you're seeing some light in amongst all these dark clouds. Main thing is to never forget, debt is not a criminal offence so you should only pay what you can comfortably afford - otherwise, you are left with no option but to follow the same path as many others on sites like this....

Thanks for the update, lets hope these "anniversaries" get better with each year that passes

Comment

what lovely post Elsie Nid is invaluable xxx
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                            Very happy to read your post Elsie, I am coming up to my 1st anniversary in the next few days since my start on this journey and can mirror most of what you have said.

From constant thoughts of worry and in despair, to thoughts of hope for the future.

I sincerely hope many more forum friends (and new members just starting their journey) will also soon see there is light at the end of the tunnel.
                            Cracking post Elsie I have also just reached my 1st anniversary on the UE route. Your words and Alland's are so true. One of the greatest comforts is knowing that we are not alone in this and having NIDDY on our side to guide us is absolutley PRICELESS
                            Fight the good fight and we will prevail
                            Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
                              Cracking post Elsie I have also just reached my 1st anniversary on the UE route. Your words and Alland's are so true. One of the greatest comforts is knowing that we are not alone in this and having NIDDY on our side to guide us is absolutley PRICELESS
                              Can I join the club? I'm nearly one year in (sent first CCAs 1st June) and I can't begin to describe the difference taking this route has made to our lives. Thank you to Niddy and everyone on here.
                              Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                              SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Well perhaps I was a bit optomistic that all was quiet. lol.

I've had a text message today asking me to call Westcot Credit Services...URGENTLY.!!

What's wrong with the old fashioned and correct way of writing a letter to me.!!

Will NOT be contacting them by calling them or writing or pigeon post.!!

What next I wonder.

Comment

Working...
                                X