GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 5corpio UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5corpio UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 5corpio UE Diary

Hi I2D

I don't know if you can view the agreement on 'Document Database Protected thread'?

the letter that came today
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Pg1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	1384298

Name:	Pg2.jpg
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	1384300

Name:	Pg3.jpg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	1384302

thank you in advance :niddy
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

As far as I can see all they are doing is saying they have complied with what they have been asked. I haven't read the whole thread, but assume you got the signature page as stated.

They don't seem to be making any threats of court action or anything, so I can't see anything to be particularly worried about in it.

They remain within their rights to ask for the money, you remain within yours to dispute this unless there's anything new here to change your mind.

Not having read the entire thread, would this be a good case for a CPUTR letter?

Comment

Just ignore that letter for now it's there final responce see what they send next....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
          As far as I can see all they are doing is saying they have complied with what they have been asked. I haven't read the whole thread, but assume you got the signature page as stated.

They don't seem to be making any threats of court action or anything, so I can't see anything to be particularly worried about in it.

They remain within their rights to ask for the money, you remain within yours to dispute this unless there's anything new here to change your mind.

Not having read the entire thread, would this be a good case for a CPUTR letter?
          Cheers BBoo
          Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          Just ignore that letter for now it's there final responce see what they send next....
          cheers I2D

Update on the C.One:

LETTERS SENT TO:
          20/05/10
          – Capquest (CCA Request sent)
          19/07/10
          – Capital One (Final CCA Response ‘received template sent’)
          30/04/11 – Fredrickson Inter Ltd (Debtors Final Response sent)
          06/05/11 – Fredrickson Inter Ltd (Debtors Final Response and Copy sent)
          09/05/11 – Fredrickson Inter Ltd (Commence Litigation letter sent)

13/06/11 - Bryan Carter Solicitors (DCA Commence Litigtion letter sent)
          27/09/11 - Fredricksons (CCA Query Creditor refusal to accept UE Letter sent)

LETTERS RECIEVED FROM:
          01/06/10
          – Capital One (needing 4 weeks to find)
          17/01/10
          – Capital One (Original and Current agreement received)
          26/07/10
          – Customer Care Department (Capquest) (Like to Help, as they been contacting)
          08/09/10
          – Capital One (Saying its ENFORCEABLE)
          01/04/11 -Capital One (Account no longer being managed by debt collection who was working on behlaf for them. ALL Correspondance is to Capital One)
          26/04/11 – Fredrickson Inter Ltd (Do not ignore – immediate payment required)
          05/05/11 – Fredrickson Inter Ltd (Letter before Action)
          23/05/11 – Fredrickson Inter Ltd (Account on hold, till they investigate with their client)
          06/06/11 – Bryan Carter Solicitors (Fredrickson Inter Ltd) – Pay balance in Full within 14 days, or recommend court proceedings
          08/06/11 – Capital One (Fulfilled their request –i am bound to their T&C and they Don’t keep copies of agreement only signature and has provided a Recon with copy of signature – on basis that there is no enforceable agreement between both, will strongly defend)

22/06/11 – Fredrickson Inter Ltd (If require Documentation for CCA Need to send £1.00 – in meantime call to make payment proposals)
          18/07/11 - Fredrickson Inter Ltd (i have failed to discharge my debt with their client Cap One. We are prepared to offer an opportunity to pay before recommending to their client that they instruct solicitors to issue a claim at my address)
          22/09/11 - Fredricksons Inter Ltd (Yellow Card - threat)

05/10/11 - Fredrickson Inter Ltd (Account on hold, refered to their client)
          28/10/11 - Capital One - (ENFORCEABLE - fullfilled criteria - ref:
          mcguffick v the royal bank of scotland 2009 - will still chase)

Comment

Barclaycard #2

Letter today from Barclaycard:

They unable to find the agreement and wont enforce it
            With immediate effect, they've suspended the account and have taken action because in their view there is a risk that i will cease payments to the account (a temporary measure, and they have not closed the account.

They go on to say:

we can and will continue action to take any action of short enforcement: which will include
            * reporting to credit reference agencies without also telling them that the agreement is UE
            * demadning payment from me
            * issuing a default
            * and instructing a third party to demand payment
            * seek procure payment

refer to case: philip mcGuffick v Royal bank of scotland 2009

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
              Barclaycard #2

Letter today from Barclaycard:

They unable to find the agreement and wont enforce it
              With immediate effect, they've suspended the account and have taken action because in their view there is a risk that i will cease payments to the account (a temporary measure, and they have not closed the account.

They go on to say:

we can and will continue action to take any action of short enforcement: which will include
              * reporting to credit reference agencies without also telling them that the agreement is UE
              * demadning payment from me
              * issuing a default
              * and instructing a third party to demand payment
              * seek procure payment

refer to case: philip mcGuffick v Royal bank of scotland 2009
              Result.....

Comment

result Scorps!!!

Comment

Well done 5corpio
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Keep that letter safe!

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Yes a good result!

Garlok

Comment

Well done, thats a great result
                        When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Well done 5corpio....great result mate

Comment

Excellent mate.
                            Fight the good fight and we will prevail
                            Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

great news - congratulations

Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Well done - great result!

Comment

Working...
                                X