GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 5corpio UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5corpio UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 5corpio UE Diary

Great news 5corps!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Great news 5corpio,

I am in a similar position with Marbles, never seen sight of a CCA, and played ping pong with various "Collectors" for two years, to date all have given up and crawled back under their respective stones.

So the account remains at stalemate awaiting the next contender it is passed on to.

Comment

Get the beers in. Result!
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Top result

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
            Letter from Lowell Portfolio 1 arrived today:

Ref: Marbles account SOLD to Lowell Portfolio 1
            Saying that they have closed the Account - as Marbles can't find or produce original CCA for them. Lowell Portfolio 1 closed account and will not be in contact with me, unless a CCA appears.
            Well done, Marbles cant find my agreement either (SHAME)

Comment

update letter from 1st Credit (Finance) 5 Limited Informing me that:

Ref: Bank of Scotland account

1st Credit (Finance) 5 Limited has changed there name to CAI Finance Limited, but retained there company number.

Comment

1st Credit (Finance) 5 Limited has changed there name to CAI Finance Limited, but retained there company number.
                And what does "CAI" stand for, I wonder?

Combative And Insolent
                Careless And Indolent
                Craven And Irascible
                Cowardly And Intransigent
                Clueless And Incompetent
                Clumsy And Idle
                Conmen And Illegal
                Completely Annoyingly Intolerable
                Communications Always Illegible
                Calculations Always Incorrect
                Claims Always Irrelevant
                Cheats And Impostors
                Cock-ups And Insanities
                Cretinous Abominable Imbeciles
                Corporate Arse-gas Inhalers
                Corrosive Anal Irritant
                Corpulent Avaricious Insatiability

Any other ideas?

SH

Comment

letter arrived from Arrow Global, ref: MBNA

Debt owed to Arrow Global Guernsey Limited

we write further to your letter dated (3 months ago), passed to as assignees of the debt. We acknowledge your request for documentation pursuant to the CCA act.

Whilst we do not accept that we are the creditor as envisaged by the above statute, we are willing to assist in obtaining that which has been requested. we will now process your request for documentation from the originating creditor and will revert in due course.

We confirm that all collection activity will be suspended pending provision of the Documents.
                  Seems very Strange, as 'Arrow Global' based in Manchester is the same company 'Arrow Global Guernsey' based off shore in the channel islands, whom purchased the debt from MBNA. so they are in fact the creditor? highlighted in RED BELOW

Muppets

MBNA VIRGIN
                  Default April 2008
                  Original Agreement & Copy of executed with up to date T&C

Unenforceable

LETTERS SENT TO:
                  20/05/10 - Debt Clear Recoveries (CCA Request)
                  07/06/10
                  – Debt Clear Recoveries (CCA Request)
                  04/12/10
                  AIC (Threat-o-Gram)
                  12/09/11 - Wescot (Account sold whilst in Dispute letter sent)
                  23/04/12 - Rossendales (Account sold whilst in Dispute letter sent)

04/09/12 - Arc Europe (Account sold whilst in Dispute)

LETTERS RECIEVED FROM MUPPETS:
                  25/06/10 – MBNA (original Agreement, Copy of Executed Agreement, Up to date T&C, Recent statement)
                  10/11/10 – AIC (warning that their letter supersedes all instructions issued by creditors)
                  24/11/10 – AIC (Threat, Legal Proceedings, Wages, Property, etc)
                  07/12/10 – AIC (Reviewing File with Collection & Litigation department to consider Warranted)
                  29/07/11 - MBNA (Confirming previous communication, that the account has been terminated. and that i owe them the debt, they will pass to a select debt agency)
                  26/08/11 - Wescot (Notice of Debt Collection Bog standard letter, ref their Client Bank of America NOT MBNA)
                  05/09/11 - Wescot (Final notice, or court proceedings if not contacted or paid)
                  15/01/12 - MBNA (Agreement account Sold to Arrow Global)
                  15/01/12 - Arrow Global (We have bought your agreement, continue dealing with Wescot)

26/03/12 - Rossendales (repsond within 7 days, for proposals of recovery action)
                  16/04/12 - Rossendales (Further action letter within 7 days)
                  26/05/12 - Rosendales (
                  Further action letter within 7 days )
                  30/05/12 - Rosendales (Account On Hold, refer to there client - Arrow Global Guernsey)
                  28/06/12 - Rosendales (copy of MBNA CCA, T&C and screen shot, They say: enclosed documents to support the recovery of the account details) -
                  15/08/12 -
                  ARC Europe - (account remains outstanding - request of a substantial amount with 10 day and firm offer for overdue, IF not will taken further action
                  29/08/12 - Arc Europe (in response of not receiving any response - they'll obtain firm instructions, that they reserve the right to produce a letter, Call us NOW)
                  26/09/12 - Arc Europe (enclosed signed agreement, T&C and copy of agreement) Un-llegible T&C, Pay now within 14 days with a FIRM OFFER)

Comment

Letter arrived today from Global Arrow dated 11th Feb 2013
                    REF: MBNA:

Yet again they failed an attempt by sending photocopy of agreement and current address T&C.

The Agreement is Un-illegible still apart from the AGREEMENT & T&C Don't correspond either.

They Quote on latest letter:

"UE OFT WEBSITE and Dec 2009 high court ruled true copy does not need to be a photocopy or an exact. Credit allowed to provide Recon. (Well this account is still in dispute with OC and is defaulted as per UE Letter sent to them). As long original info contained in agreement apart from few exception that law allows, which includes: Signature, Signature Box and date of signature (there is not date entered in the box as it has a printed name). Now provide your proposal of repayment, failure to do so collection activity may include litigation.. Account operated by ARC and that i have to deal with them and that (arrow global) will only deal with this document only."
                    Do you think that it will be worth sending another un-illegiable letter to them or just sit and wait for letter from Arc and send copy letter back to them or missing PT?

Previous correpsondance with these muppets:

Letter from Arc Europe arrived today:

Enclosed a copy of agreement, latest statement and contract.

Pay us within 14 days with a firm offer of payment, otherwise we'll instruct our client to take further actions.

They've sent part of agreement but no T&C apart from that its un-legible to read photocopy, latest statement was for Apr 2008 and contract (is Blah to me)

Would it be wise to file of copy of letter missing PT template? even though that i had sent one to there client Rossendale?

thank you help

Code:
                    LETTERS SENT TO:
                    07/06/10  – Debt Clear Recoveries (CCA Request)
                    04/12/10  –   AIC (Threat-o-Gram)
                    27/09/12 - Arc Europe (Missing PT Letter sent)

25/06/10 – MBNA (original Agreement, Copy of Executed Agreement, Up to date T&C, Recent statement)
                      10/11/10 – AIC (warning that their letter supersedes all instructions issued by creditors)
                      07/12/10 – AIC (Reviewing File with Collection & Litigation department to consider Warranted)
                    29/07/11 - MBNA (Confirming previous communication, that the  account has been terminated. and that i owe them the debt, they will  pass to a select debt agency)
                    26/08/11 - Wescot  (Notice of Debt Collection Bog standard letter, ref their Client Bank of America NOT MBNA)
                    15/01/12 - Arrow Global (We have bought your agreement, continue dealing with Wescot)
                    26/03/12 - Rossendales (repsond within 7 days, for proposals of recovery action)
                    26/05/12 - Rosendales ( Further action letter within 7 days  )
                    30/05/12 - Rosendales (Account On Hold, refer to there client - Arrow Global Guernsey)
                    28/06/12 - Rosendales  (copy of MBNA CCA, T&C and screen shot, They say: enclosed  documents to support the recovery of the account details) - 
                    15/08/12 - ARC Europe - (account remains outstanding - request of a  substantial amount with 10 day and firm offer for overdue, IF not will  taken further action
                    29/08/12 - Arc Europe (in response of not receiving any response -  they'll obtain firm instructions, that they reserve the right to  produce a letter, Call us NOW)
                    26/09/12 - Arc Europe (enclosed signed agreement, T&C and  copy of agreement) Un-legible T&C, Pay now within 14 days with a  FIRM OFFER)
                    letter arrived from Arrow Global, ref: MBNA

Seems very Strange, as 'Arrow Global' based in Manchester is the same company 'Arrow Global Guernsey' based off shore in the channel islands, whom purchased the debt from MBNA. so they are in fact the creditor? highlighted in RED BELOW

Muppets

Comment

personally Scorps, I'd wait and see what they do next

Comment

Account MBNA, Letter arrived today from ARC EUROPE:

Copy of letter:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	arr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	1392996
                        Update of correspondence:
                        MBNA VIRGIN
                        Default April 2008
                        Original Agreement & Copy of executed with up to date T&C

Unenforceable

LETTERS SENT TO:
                        07/06/10
                        04/12/10
                        AIC (Threat-o-Gram)

27/09/12 - Arc Europe (illegible T&C Letter sent)

29/07/11 - MBNA (Confirming previous communication, that the account has been terminated. and that i owe them the debt, they will pass to a select debt agency)
                        26/08/11 - Wescot (Notice of Debt Collection Bog standard letter, ref their Client Bank of America NOT MBNA)
                        26/05/12 - Rosendales (
                        28/06/12 - Rosendales (copy of MBNA CCA, T&C and screen shot, They say: enclosed documents to support the recovery of the account details) -
                        15/08/12 -
                        ARC Europe - (account remains outstanding - request of a substantial amount with 10 day and firm offer for overdue, IF not will taken further action
                        29/08/12 - Arc Europe (in response of not receiving any response - they'll obtain firm instructions, that they reserve the right to produce a letter, Call us NOW)
                        26/09/12 - Arc Europe (enclosed signed agreement, T&C and copy of agreement) Un-llegible T&C, Pay now within 14 days with a FIRM OFFER)
                        11/02/13 - Arrow Global (Samé Copy of CCA with current address T&C Sent). 2009 OFT Guidance quoted. apart from few exceptions that the law allows: Signature, Signature Box and date of signature)

19/03/13 - Arc Europe (Failed to contact them, and credit history will affect me. that both there letters will prove that that they i had opportunity to enter negotiations and failed to accept invitation)
                        previous letter from ARC Was 29th Aug 2012 (i think they are being a bit over mellow dramatic), and there client was 11th Feb 2013 with un-illegable application agreement and previous letter was to say that they bought account
                        Wisdom or? tatic delay of either sending un-illegible documents template letter AGAIN as they and there client failed to comply. Or file missing P&T letter off, as that would be next template too

Comment

oooh middle of this year - Pg7 on UE Diaries list

Letter from 'Debt managers (Services) Ltd based in Edinburgh acting on behalf of Arrow Global and threting to send DOORSTEP AGENT VISIT Who they will instruct agents 'Call Serve' to call at address (Better bring your biscuits then and pack of doorstep agent playing cards!!!).

Oh well, will be Sending my first letters for this year:

Account sold whilst in dispute and threat o gram letter............to keep them up all night

Update:

MBNA VIRGIN - Unenforceable
                          Default/Delinquent: April 2008 £8,120
                          Balance: £6,900
                          Limit: £0

LETTERS SENT TO:
                          07/06/10
                          04/12/10
                          AIC (Threat-o-Gram)

27/09/12 - Arc Europe (illegible T&C Letter sent)
                          06/09/13 - Debt Managers (Services) Ltd AKA: Call Serve (Account Sold whilst in Dispute Letter)

26/05/12 - Rosendales (
                          15/08/12 -
                          11/02/13 - Arrow Global (Samé Copy of CCA with current address T&C Sent). 2009 OFT Guidance quoted. apart from few exceptions that the law allows: Signature, Signature Box and date of signature)

19/03/13 - Arc Europe (Failed to contact them, and credit history will affect me. that both there letters will prove that that they i had opportunity to enter negotiations and failed to accept invitation)
                          02/09/13 - Debt Managers (Services) Ltd (Doorstep Agent Visit ref: "CALL SERVE" Letter that they'll instruct their agent on behalf of Arrow Global)

Comment

Arrow Global and Debt Managers must be new best friends....they both wrote to me regarding an alleged MBNA debt, told them MBNA to date have currently failed to satisfy my CCA request, just heard back from both of them today that they have yet to get a copy of my CCA from MBNA and will be in touch again when they do.... Well for the last three years MBNA have failed to find where they have buried it...so I won't be worrying myself about it just yet...

good luck with sorting you're alleged account 5corpio

Comment

Cheers Allan

its been deemed UE, and can see that its been on its holiday 'Boomerang around' with DCA's that i ain't cared about any of them anymore................!! just sitting back (not literally) waiting for the SD's more than anything and the remaining 6 year lift on defaults.

Best of luck with yours too matey

Comment

up date on MBNA -

Letter from Debt Managers:

1st letter - Account been put on Hold

2nd letter - Letter dated 25th Sept with Postal on envelope date 30th Sept (5 days to process?)

Saying that there client has fullfilled and sent the agreement direct to me in Feb this year - shame that i sent letter saying that the CCA sent is illegible to read to the there client and they didn't responded till 6 months later with the help of Debt Manager Services?

* sending reply with: a Copy of letter sent to there client about its illegible template, copy of letter stating that account is in dispute template with original creditor (that's sent to debt managers last month)

Comment

Working...
                                X