GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 5corpio UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5corpio UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 5corpio UE Diary

Cheers GUys
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
      Barclaycard #2

Letter today from Barclaycard:

They unable to find the agreement and wont enforce it
      Well done
      Yea, we knew that anyway mate - but good to get it in writing - keep that letter safe, very safe!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well done 5corps

Comment

Well Done!!

Comment

Letter from Marbles today 27th Jan (Aka - BOS/Halifax)

Saying that, As from 1st March 2012, agreement will be between My goodself and Progressive Credit Ltd....

Paper work Filed away......as its Already UE from BOS

For anyone out there:
            Info

Who is Progressive Credit Ltd? (Marbles AKA- same Info as Opus website) Linky: Progressive Credit Limited

Contact page (Actual BOS Scoland address) Linky: Contact us

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi 5corpio,

Just reading through your thread. A belated well done on getting that letter from BC! Am I right in it took them 18 months to respond to your CCA request for your #2 account?
              Last edited by oldyboy; 28 January 2012, 11:02.

Comment

its a waiting game, and the longer we wait, the nearer it gets for us!

Comment

MBNA, Has sent me a nice letter today (dated 15th Jan, received 28th Jan), that they have SOLD my agreement account to 'Arrow Global'. and that Wescot dca is still dealing with the account

Comment

lot of them floating about Scorps, we've got two!

Comment

Hi Guys - back frae hols......

Update with Reference MBNA - letter landed on door step this weekend gone.........
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Rossendale 26th March 2012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	1386198
                      Upate on Page #1 with the where abouts with MBNA and it dealings - Debt been sold to Arrow recently.....this is the 1st point call since its been sold to them.......allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - 5corpio UE Diary

Comment

Do i need to send 'Account sold whilst in dispute?

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Comment

Do i need to send 'Account sold whilst in dispute?

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                          I Would just wait until they write again...........

Comment

i'll put my feet up in the mean time.........lol

Comment

i'll put my feet up in the mean time.........lol
                              Careful, mind -- you're dealing with Professionals here, not amateurs or cowboys apparently. It's so hard to tell the difference with DCAs that they had to splash it across their letterhead!

Comment

Originally posted by Pip View Post
                                Careful, mind -- you're dealing with Professionals here, not amateurs or cowboys apparently. It's so hard to tell the difference with DCAs that they had to splash it across their letterhead!
                                Whats professionals? is that still on ITV2? in the afternoon...let alone 'Rossendales Collect' its like someone has walked into a brick and gave up on the name

their letter holds bad Grammer:

1st paragraph:

we are instructed that you have ignored previous requests for payment........

Does that mean they are trying to pay me?

2nd paragraph:

Unless you pay us the debt amount in full within 7 days or contact us immediatley with your proposals recovery action will commence.

ain't there suppose to be a comma after proposals before recovery?

Comment

Working...
                                X