GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 5corpio UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5corpio UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 5corpio UE Diary

I do get mail - someone loves me (wrong kind though)

Ref: BOS (HBOS): Wescot threat of door collection letter with their agent to make arrangement.
    Will send threat of door visit letter to them.
    Last edited by 5corpio; 30 June 2011, 16:46.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi matey
      Received a Wet soggy letter from Fredrickson Inter Ltd today

Saying that their, recent letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors, that i have failed to discharge my debt with their client Cap One. We are prepared to offer an opportunity to pay before recommending to their client that they instruct solicitors to issue a claim at my address

At this stage and as a gesture of goodwill we are prepared to accept a F & F Settlement on this account....Contact us on Blah Blah

I've Already sent Bryan Carter Solicitors -
      on the 13th June DCA Commence Litigation letter - Do they know communicate with each other , as well as a letter sent to Fredrickson Inter Ltd on the 9th May - Commence Litigation!

Thanks in Advance
      5corpio
      Emailed Niddy
      Last edited by 5corpio; 22 July 2011, 20:28.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
        Received a Wet soggy letter from Fredrickson Inter Ltd today

I've Already sent Bryan Carter Solicitors - on the 13th June DCA Commence Litigation letter - Do they know communicate with each other , as well as a letter sent to Fredrickson Inter Ltd on the 9th May - Commence Litigation!
        Reading back through Capital One Letters:

I came across this Dated letter: 8th June 2011

They say that they Don't keep copies of the original Agreement, that they only keep the scan copy of the signature portion of the agreement.

Looking at the Orignal agreement that they sent on 17th July 2010 (With my orignal address on), you can see that they have photocopied the parts together (i take that consitutes as a Recon?). But with their attached T&C, it goes from section 1-8 BUT section 9-13 is missing as it jumps to section 14-onwards on their T&C photo copies.

(Must say that they need Jim from The Apprentice to sell them a better photocopier 'Lines or what - too many office parties bums been on the machine')

Comment

Oooh Barclay card #2 - is writing to me eventually err! last time was June 2010 - being last communicate Moorcroft Jan 2011

Barclaycard Letter telling me that the account was assigned and transferred by Barclaycard to MKDP Ltd (Alias: MKRR) on the 11th July 2011.

Oooh more Fun - as Barclay Card #2 is in Default with me, as no CCA been received and that i have sent 2x cheque payments first to Mercers and the other to Barclaycard (both NOT been cashed, but signed for as acknowledgement)

Note: Can't wait for the other 2 Barclaycard account to be sold off, as they've NOT sent me any CCA's (and one telling me that they don't have my current address on File, and wont correspond with me, even thought they have) - thrown back into their face

I'll Just sit and wait, no doubt there be a letter winging its way very soon - 'Congratulation, Pay up'

Mmm pint and a ponder - which letter shall i choose with a light hearted moment

Comment

Just looked up MKDP and co, appears that they used to buy up very very old debts and tried to collect on them. They are going up in the world if they are buying UE ones, bet when they send out their scary threats they are not expecting the sort of letters in return that they will get from here
            When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Reading back through Capital One Letters:

I came across this Dated letter: 8th June 2011

Looking at the Orignal agreement that they sent on 17th July 2010 (With my orignal address on), you can see that they have photocopied the parts together (i take that consitutes as a Recon?). But with their attached T&C, it goes from section 1-8 BUT section 9-13 is missing as it jumps to section 14-onwards on their T&C photo copies.

(Must say that they need Jim from The Apprentice to sell them a better photocopier 'Lines or what - too many office parties bums been on the machine')
              Calls for: Enough is Enough letter winging its way to Freddy-flintstonerickson......Hope its the right letter.will hang fire till weekend before posting on Niddy approval or experienced UE

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                Just looked up MKDP and co, appears that they used to buy up very very old debts and tried to collect on them. They are going up in the world if they are buying UE ones, bet when they send out their scary threats they are not expecting the sort of letters in return that they will get from here
                Thanks Susie

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                  No surprises, many, many DCA debt buying firms attempt to collect on UE debts & statute barred debts;
                  the phone jockey drones know it;
                  the debt buyer firms knows it.

The whole industry is a cesspit

Comment

Hi 5corpio

Did you send something over the weekend if so what i think were at similar stage in the bryan carter fredrickson saga.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgrey View Post
                      Hi 5corpio

Did you send something over the weekend if so what i think were at similar stage in the bryan carter fredrickson saga.
                      Hi oldgrey

with each being a different case, it can only be based on its Merit - as they are different from each other.

just going to send copy of what i sent to Bryan Carter to Fredricksons - obviously they don't communicate with each other

Comment

I'm kinda confused mate, you need to use normal font aligned properly, all this bold/multi-coloured/italic/centralised stuff makes it impossible to catch up.

If you can reply once, and summarise anything you need help with, otherwise I presume you're up-to-date?

Cheers mate
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          I'm kinda confused mate, you need to use normal font aligned properly, all this bold/multi-coloured/italic/centralised stuff makes it impossible to catch up.

If you can reply once, and summarise anything you need help with, otherwise I presume you're up-to-date?
                          Cheers mate
                          Hello Matey
                          ref: Capital One - Fredrickson Intr Ltd & Bryan Carter Solicitors.

i'll leave it at the moment, as i've not sent the letters to Bryan Carter and Fredrickson as per half a message e-mail, as that was a while ago now.

I'll hold back till they get back in touch again (i think it was a scare tactic to contact them in 48 hrs, otherwise they'll get a charge put on my home)

Will let you know of any News Help.......

thanks

Comment

Hello Matey
                            ref: Capital One - Fredrickson Intr Ltd & Bryan Carter Solicitors.

i'll leave it at the moment, as i've not sent the letters to Bryan Carter and Fredrickson as per half a message e-mail, as that was a while ago now.

I'll hold back till they get back in touch again (i think it was a scare tactic to contact them in 48 hrs, otherwise they'll get a charge put on my home)

Will let you know of any News Help.......

thanks
                            Cheers mate - makes sense

Keep us updated, lets see what they wanna do next yea....

p.s. thanks for the kiss mate!
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just an update, whilsts i've been away

A letter arrived sometime this week - from MBNA Saying:

'following previous correspondance (When-last year lol), which confirmed termination of my credit agreement, and to note that i am still to repay the debt. We have decided that we will take the action of placing your debt with a collection agency to collect on their behalf.

What happens now? your account will be placed with our selected agency and you will recieve communication from them in due course'

I'll wait for the letter then - lol

Comment

Update Alert on Credit Report File
                                Barclaycard (2nd last digits doesn't match though)
                                On Alerts Page:
                                Says Previous Information: Defaulted
                                New Information: Settled

But when i check the Report, it still says Defaulted Nov 2010 - What am i missing?or reading

E-mail Niddy, or if anyone can Help!

Comment

Working...
                                X