GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 5corpio UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5corpio UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5corpio UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Mate I meant that i've seen your paperwork etc but can't remember where you live so that's why I wondered if it was snowing lol..... its fine, if barclays ever pull their finger out (slim chance) then i'll check them for you lol.
    cheers Matey, will let you know if anything comes of the Barclay team....have a good weekend & the Indian meal with some Tiggers
    Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:58.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mate I meant that i've seen your paperwork etc but can't remember where you live so that's why I wondered if it was snowing lol..... its fine, if barclays ever pull their finger out (slim chance) then i'll check them for you lol.
      you've seen 3 out of 7 agreements matey

Cap one seems to have vanished from contacting me 2
      Barclaycard are lazy x3 of them ;Spank
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Crappy1 and Barclays are both crap anyway mate, as always just sit tight and see what they ever come up with
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Crappy1 and Barclays are both crap anyway mate, as always just sit tight and see what they ever come up with
          Aye no worries matey....i'll only put on ere' if there is anything new or developed now (cuts down on the checking) ;Qt only so many hours in a day, that we got to take time thats important around us (Swalley time me thinks)...take time out matey and enjoy the rest of the sunshine weekend

Comment

Cheers matey y y
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just an upate:
              Letter from Robinson Way Ltd ref: BOS account

Just saying that with reference:
              'We refere to the above account which i have disputed or queried with us.

We are sorry by we are still waiting a repsonse from the client concerned. We have reminded them that this query is outstanding.

We will let you know th eoutcome as soon as we receive the relevant details'
              There Letter 'W and E' must be busy, as they seem to start each paragraph with 'WE' and if not its with the letter 'I'.....from previous letter ;LOL

Comment

LOL, just sit tight and see what they come back with matey y

Comment

Hi NIddy

Yellow [size=5]letter[/s] card day (looks more like dental type card), from AIC (Allied International Credit).
                  You should note that this supersedes any previous instructions
                  lol......Sent copy to your E-mail (Live). Don't know if you like me to send a copy of the CCA that i got in 1st July 2010

Ref: My MBNA Virgin Account last communication was June 2010 (updated on viewtopic.php?p=122#p122 )
                  thanks in advance matey

Comment

Hiya

I presume this card was in an envelope and not sent as it is? Ignore it regardless.... wait til they actually write to you in a proper manner. 1

Comment

Hiya
                      I presume this card was in an envelope and not sent as it is? Ignore it regardless.... wait ti lthey actually write to you in a proper manner.
                      Yes the card was in window envelope, (with my name, address, reference & barcode on the card which i edited - nothing else removed). Tis very unprofessional (American company group AIC, when i checked on the Net). Will give you update if they send a proper letter or anything else
                      Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:58.

Comment

Cheers matey
                        Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:59.

Comment

couldn't find myself , Pg4 on thread

Just incase you may be wonder if might have gone off the rails or not checked my mail box matey....as last day was 10th November 15 days later and no mail from anyone....they're scared i would say nowt from AIG the yellow card ref either... dy

Have a good day , even though from yon last mins of the game took it away from you
                          Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:59.

Comment

Looks like you are doing well Scorpio......long may it last.!

Comment

Well done 5corpio mate - keep us updated

* its up to you to bump back to page 1 lol......

Comment

Letter from AIC Recived today (Sent E-mail copy of) REF: MBNA
                                Can send you the original CCA that was recieved in Apr 2010 this year, this is the latest communications since Debt Recov investigations - who not been dealing with since....lol

its been a long time ago since i been sending letters to these numpties is it the
                                Refuseable by lender or 'New' account sold whilst in default letter template? Would rather re-check the CCA as when i last sent it, that it was in Apr whilst on MSE! Muck Spreading Experiences
                                Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 20:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X