GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 5corpio UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5corpio UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5corpio UE Diary

Originally posted by 5corpio
    Hi Niddy
    Nothing really to comment here at all with regards UE This week. Its dead...
    Apart from random daily calls from Robinson Way (Mon-Fri)

Hiya ok time to send this to Rob Way - I presume the calls are regards to the HBOS (UE) account?

--->> viewtopic.php?p=180#p180

As for Rob Way - they are 1
    Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:49.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
      Hiya ok time to send this to Rob Way - I presume the calls are regards to the HBOS (UE) account?

--->> viewtopic.php?p=180#p180
      As for Rob Way - they are
      Like it But aren't they All

i can only presume that its with regards to HBOS (But as i've not communicated with them on the phone, i can only assume). But they never got my mbl from me its X-dir (i only assume that Stan ,L'aurel & Olly Blair', Oliver & Scott gave my mbl number to them)

As i have not written to them with reference to so many calls, The letter link explains 'find attached copy of previous correspondace with regards contacting me'. Should i put account number on letter (as i don't know what account they refer to?) as really i am saying that you have been contacting me and i have been ignoring your calls (as they not been sending letters at present).

If they persist over the next 3 days with trying to contact, i'll def' send letter

Don't want to sound a pain

Cheers Matey

Hopes you well

Likes this one
      Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:51.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If they persist over the next 3 days with trying to contact, i'll def' send letter
        Ok mate - whatever is best for you really..... ;Spank
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok mate - whatever is best for you really.....
          Spank 'the monkey' they never called yesterday (begs to believe that are their really Aliens DCA watching over us?)
          will report later on of any 'Alien' DCA lifeform out there
          Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:51.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ok mate - whatever is best for you really.....
            Spank 'the monkey' they never called yesterday (begs to believe that are their really Aliens DCA watching over us?)
            will report later on of any Alien DCA lifeform out there
            lol
            Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:52.

Comment

Just an update:

Nothing to report, Bleak like the weather we've got ([size=5]Less Bleak than my underpants[/s])

Comment

Nice one matey - quiet is good, don't forget that¬!!!

y y

Comment

Nice one matey - quiet is good, don't forget that¬!!!
                  y y
                  Cheers Matey

Those Illegal Aliens DCA left the planet for the time being (and not hovering on there space hoppers or not been on there E.T. Phone home lately). Show who's really in charge of Big Brother and that Ain't them.... ;LOL
                  If anything else changes, or even improves. will give you a shout or call PM or E-mail.
                  * Did you get those Links i sent you the other day? (If you need, just yell or)

Know your Busy matey, and appreicate all your Hard Time, Help, Stance and Support you put into this - for US....
                  Don't want to follow a New Forum (this would be my 3rd move)
                  Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:53.

Comment

Hiya Niddy, hopes your well

Just wanting to ask, if any at all? Should these be classed as UE? As there has been no further correspondences’ from any of them, even though a CCA Request was sought for and the correct letters followed suit to them. As I don’t want to sit tight twiddling my thumbs then 2 years later find out that ;EEK I still have to wait 6 years (rather than 4) before moving onto the next stage of (Status Barred).

Brief in, below are the recent statements from the outcomes:

Capital one: (£1.00 Cheque cashed 03/06/2010)
                    Last news from them was 9th August saying that it is enforceable
                    CCA Received & Recon on the 12th July 2010
                    Barclaycard #1: (Mercers) (£1.00 Cheque cashed 04/06/2010)
                    Last news from them was: Immediate Action needed 8th July (Mercers)
                    No CCA Received from them
                    My last letter sent to them was Harassment 8th July
                    Barclaycard #2: (Calder Financial) (x2 £1.00 Both Cheque not cashed or sent back)
                    Last news from them was:
                    You have failed to contact us or to pay outstanding balance 20th August (Calder Financial)
                    No CCA Received from them
                    My last letter sent to them was Final Response 31st August
                    Barclaycard #3: (Calder Financial) (20th May £1.00 Cheque, was sent back, sent again letter 15th June - returned without cheque Not cashed)
                    Last news from them was: Notice of intention to Sell your Debt 1st September (Calders Financial)
                    No CCA Received from them (due to that they want my current address and previous address details along with signature – which we sent a letter to them ref: why have they been corresponding with reference Data Act. and they’ve filed it as complaint made to Barclaycard.
                    And they responded with that they declined to communicate via Mail due to my outstanding balances.
                    My last letter sent to them was Final Response 6th August
                    i kinda also curious, as i've not heard or recieved, that i wonder if they are sending all the mail to my old address now [size=5](difficult to check as its apartment flats - and old lodger no longer there. Would be silly if they did, but they are 1 )

Have a Good weekend Matey, and ave a Stella and Donna on the table for me

Comment

Hi matey

Nope - you ignore them - nothing to send out, as they are all in default of your s.78 request! Statute Barred is already in play, it is 6yrs from date of last acknowledgement of the debt, a CCA Request does not acknowledge the debt - in case you thought it did!

Regards to the actual process, you need to be defaulted so the entry drops off after 6yrs. Statute Barred is irrelevant in so much as they are also Unenforceable.

Just sit tight for now matey - they will all start to write again soon enough. If they are sending things to your old address then that is their fault, they are still in default if you gave them the new address when you requested CCA's.....

Comment

Hi matey

Nope - you ignore them - nothing to send out, as they are all in default of your s.78 request! Statute Barred is already in play, it is 6yrs from date of last acknowledgement of the debt, a CCA Request does not acknowledge the debt - in case you thought it did!
                        Is that their acknowledgement or Mine?
                        Regards to the actual process, you need to be defaulted so the entry drops off after 6yrs. Statute Barred is irrelevant in so much as they are also Unenforceable.
                        Long wait then - none are Defaulted lol
                        Just sit tight for now matey - they will all start to write again soon enough. If they are sending things to your old address then that is their fault, they are still in default if you gave them the new address when you requested CCA's.....
                        someone with a High Hope that they will start writing again lol
                        Will Do, Matey cheers
                        Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:54.

Comment

1. I mean by you requesting a CCA does not acknowledge the debt - i.e. YOU! Who else would and could acknowledge your debt? By acknowledge I mean admit it is yours, in writing! LOL

2. I thought you'd been defaulted? If not, they will soon enough - expect it within a few months of missing payments, totally. If they don't default you soon we'll take the opposite approach and ignore them - they then default you - guaranteed!!

3. Not high hope, more like common sense mate - they will start writing, they always do.

Just clarify, they did know your new address right? Have they written to you or sent statements etc at the new address and more to the point, on your credit file does it show these accounts at the new address....

Comment

1. I mean by you requesting a CCA does not acknowledge the debt - i.e. YOU! Who else would and could acknowledge your debt? By acknowledge I mean admit it is yours, in writing! LOL

2. I thought you'd been defaulted? If not, they will soon enough - expect it within a few months of missing payments, totally. If they don't default you soon we'll take the opposite approach and ignore them - they then default you - guaranteed!!

3. Not high hope, more like common sense mate - they will start writing, they always do.

Just clarify, they did know your new address right? Have they written to you or sent statements etc at the new address and more to the point, on your credit file does it show these accounts at the new address....
                            1: I've only been requesting CCA (Off Mine)

2: NO BANK STATEMENTS ARE BEING SENT TO ME FROM ANY OF THE ACCOUNTS BELOW SINCE I FILED MY CCA:

* MBNA Seved a Default Notice on 13th May 2008 (Debt Clear Recoveies & Investigation are dealing with it, But WE not had a response after the CCA Received - as i forgot to send letter to them so we left that for time being - THEY do have my current address as i spoke to on 23 March 2010) BUT NO further acknowledgement from them

* Marbles issued a Default notice 8th June 2010 with 'BOS' (But they have said its UE) & 24th January 2007 intention to file a notice that you have defaulted with us _thats with HFC at that time

* BOS (Blair Oliver & Scott passed to Robinson Way) they have already said its UE. NO Default notices issued (But i think the last time i registered with creditcheck that their was a Default issued while back)

* Capital One Default notice issed on 24/07/2009

* Barclaycard #2: Default served on 24th May 2010 by Mercers

* Barclaycard #1: Default served on 8th June 2010 by Mercers

* Barclaycard #1: Default served on 20th May 2010 by Mercers

I think it was just because it never showed up on Creditcheck site when i registered to them. Which is now ceased a month ago as i can't afford to keep on paying credit check site.

3: Yup they know of my new address as they have been ALL correpsonding since i started my CCA

(sent them letters in Nov 2009 & Feb 2010 to remind them) Some of them shows up on Creditcheck File website at new address, some at old address and other at previous addresses.....But have ALL corresponded to recent address apart from MBNA (They did send the CCA to my new address though)

Mind you i STOPPED USING THE CARDS IN 2007 AS I had entered into a DMP at that time which ended in Feb 2010 as i become redundant and couldn't continue paying

Comment

Hiya

Ok so point here is that "legally" you've enough proof that they are all aware of your new address, whether they use it or not is their problem - if they tried to CCJ you by sending stuff to the old address, you'd request (and get) a set-aside due to the fact they deliberately sent paperwork to your old address being they KNEW of the change.

The acknowledgement side of things seems to be confusing you somewhat doesn't it matey? Bless... Basically, as you've not contacted them in a while then continue to ignore them yea?

Comment

Hiya

Ok so point here is that "legally" you've enough proof that they are all aware of your new address, whether they use it or not is their problem - if they tried to CCJ you by sending stuff to the old address, you'd request (and get) a set-aside due to the fact they deliberately sent paperwork to your old address being they KNEW of the change.

The acknowledgement side of things seems to be confusing you somewhat doesn't it matey? Bless... Basically, as you've not contacted them in a while then continue to ignore them yea?
                                Yip, Yip, Yip

'I is ALL alone, missing those; "annoying, errational, irratating, pointless, Spermless sense Seedless" and the odd 1 letters from them'
                                You can notice that i even put that in Alphabetical order
                                Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X