GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 5corpio UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5corpio UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 5corpio UE Diary

Here you go matey - a brand new template using the case law of last week! Bang up to date then - lets see how they cope with that, ie case law that is probably way too new for them

Enough is Enough Template (when the DCA keeps threatening legal action but they've not complied with s.78)
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Here you go matey - a brand new template using the case law of last week! Bang up to date then - lets see how they cope with that, ie case law that is probably way too new for them

Enough is Enough Template (when the DCA keeps threatening legal action but they've not complied with s.78)
      Niddy Click image for larger version

Name:	speedy_gonzales.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	1381928 Gonzales'
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter from Capital One 1st Apr 2011 (just getting around to it)

Advising me that account is NO LONGER being managed by the DCA who were acting on behalf of Capital One. And that the account has been returned to them. 'it is important that i continue to make payments to account'

LOL

Letter copy sent.......

EMAILED - NIDDY
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Any reason you mailed it matey? If its a bog standard letter then just ignore it - I ONLY ask to see agreements and certain letters.

Comment

New letter arrived today from Wescot Credit Services

NOTICE OF DEBT COLLECTION - ref: Bank of Scotland 'HBOS'............this is 4th DCA in repsonse to this account.

Previous being Capquest Jan 2011.

i take that i Send a copy of letter from HBOS 'that they wont enforce it', and the same that i sent to capquest?

Cheers matey

E-Mailed NIDDY

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                New letter arrived today from Wescot Credit Services

NOTICE OF DEBT COLLECTION - ref: Bank of Scotland 'HBOS'............this is 4th DCA in repsonse to this account.

Previous being Capquest Jan 2011.

i take that i Send a copy of letter from HBOS 'that they wont enforce it', and the same that i sent to capquest?

Cheers matey

E-Mailed NIDDY
                Cheers mate, just do as you describe yea?

Comment

Letter from Capital One 1st Apr 2011 (just getting around to it)

Advising me that account is NO LONGER being managed by the DCA who were acting on behalf of Capital One. And that the account has been returned to them. 'it is important that i continue to make payments to account'

LOL

Letter copy sent.......

EMAILED - NIDDY
                  Its basically confirmation that they've returned the account to the OC - just ignore it matey

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Its basically confirmation that they've returned the account to the OC - just ignore it matey
                    Happy Bank Hol Weekend Matey

recieved Letter Fredrickson International Ltd, Courtsey of Capital One

They say: 'Do Not Ignore, Immediate Payment Required' - Capital One insists that its Enforceable!!

Which letter to send to them 'Fredrickson', as last communication from Captial One was April 2011, saying that the Last Debt Agency is no longer being managed by them ...apart from that the last Capital One was: 08/09/2010 saying thats its Enforceable!

Thank you matey in advance
                    EMAILED NIDDY

Comment

Happy Bank Hol Weekend Matey

recieved Letter Fredrickson International Ltd, Courtsey of Capital One

They say: 'Do Not Ignore, Immediate Payment Required' - Capital One insists that its Enforceable!!

Which letter to send to them 'Fredrickson', as last communication from Captial One was April 2011, saying that the Last Debt Agency is no longer being managed by them ...apart from that the last Capital One was: 08/09/2010 saying thats its Enforceable!

Thank you matey in advance
                      EMAILED NIDDY
                      Just send one of these mate: ---> Debtors Final Response - CCA Received

Comment

welcome letter from Westcot on Saturday

Final Demand !! Red letter day - Bailiff/Court Action.............crossed in post with letter sent to them.........

Comment

welcome letter from Westcot on Saturday

Final Demand !! Red letter day - Bailiff/Court Action.............crossed in post with letter sent to them.........
                          Okies, just ignore yea?

Comment

Hello Matey

Got a letter today from Fredrickson International ltd, 'Letter before Action' -

Debt to be paid within 7 days of letter - (In Capitals)
                            Interest, court fees, solicitor Cost etc included

already Sent a Final Repsonse letter to Fredrickson on 30th April, saying: as capital one NOT fullfilled my credit agreement request, that i deem UE.

Extra Bit added on E-mail as NOT PUT ON HERE..........

Cheers in advance

EMAILED NIDDY

Comment

Hello Matey

Got a letter today from Fredrickson International ltd, 'Letter before Action' -

Debt to be paid within 7 days of letter - (In Capitals)
                              Interest, court fees, solicitor Cost etc included

already Sent a Final Repsonse letter to Fredrickson on 30th April, saying: as capital one NOT fullfilled my credit agreement request, that i deem UE.

Extra Bit added on E-mail as NOT PUT ON HERE..........

Cheers in advance

EMAILED NIDDY
                              Send this matey: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

Good Day Matey

Letter recieved from Wescot today ref: BOS (HBOS - UE)

I don't understand the letter they've sent, as its thrown me? in reply back to them - i've e-mailed you the copy to read over.

Thanks Matey (in advance)

EMAILED NIDDY

Comment

Working...
                                X