GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 5corpio UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5corpio UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 5corpio UE Diary

Letter from Rosendales Collect
    Ref: MBNA - Virgin
    Update: not responded to previous letter, will take action if i don't respond within 7 days of post mark letter.
    Account has been sold by MBNA to Gurensey Global Arrow and Rosendale collect is acting on there behalf -
    Is it time to send 'Account sold whilst in dispute' template letter? Its been sometime when i've had to send letters to these muppets ref: UE Accounts
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks in advance for help
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
        Letter from Rosendales Collect
        Ref: MBNA - Virgin
        Update: not responded to previous letter, will take action if i don't respond within 7 days of post mark letter.
        Account has been sold by MBNA to Gurensey Global Arrow and Rosendale collect is acting on there behalf -
        Is it time to send 'Account sold whilst in dispute' template letter? Its been sometime when i've had to send letters to these muppets ref: UE Accounts
        Yes that's the one.......
        thanks in advance for help

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          Yes that's the one.......
          Thanks I2D

Just a quickie question

The template letter says account sold whilst in dispute, if its been sold to another DCA/Agency/Solicitor....But its been sold to to another creditor. Does this letter template still apply to it? As there is no other with reference.

thanks in advance

Linky: Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Comment

Thanks I2D

Just a quickie question

The template letter says account sold whilst in dispute, if its been sold to another DCA/Agency/Solicitor....But its been sold to to another creditor. Does this letter template still apply to it? As there is no other with reference.

thanks in advance

Linky: Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute
            just amend the letter to suit

Comment

i've just left it as it is apart from inputting OC on first paragraph

Comment

i've just left it as it is apart from inputting OC on first paragraph

Comment

Barclaycard #3 sent a nice letter, recieved today (They've sold account to Lowell Portfolio I Ltd)...Aint that sweet of them (find attached Lowel letter).......Aint that sweet

Erm..........Barclaycard is in Default as they not sent a CCA request - as they don't have current address on file, but still seems to send letters to it??......Oh Dear!!!
                  Erm..........Lowells Portfolio I Ltd you've been sold a Duff account by them................Oh Dear!!!

Will up date with more details........Sunny today, so shall be sitting back (once returned home from work that is)

Updated
                  Last edited by 5corpio; 12 May 2012, 18:17. Reason: in correct B-Card #

Comment

Barclaycard #3 sent a nice letter, recieved today (They've sold account to Lowell Portfolio I Ltd)...Aint that sweet of them (find attached Lowel letter).......Aint that sweet

Erm..........Barclaycard is in Default as they not sent a CCA request - Updated
                    Equifax has thrown up an alert on the creit file this morning

Lowell Portfolio has made a New Agreement on the Sold Barclaycard #3 account...........
                    Update: Barclay has never defaulted this account, i have never recieved any CCA from by requests (as they keep on saying that they don't have my up to date address details on file, even though they have communicated with statements, letters etc)

Q: Can Lowell create an 'Invisable Agreement' ? (As they ain't got my signature). Or just wait it out till they send a demand letter and FIRE of Account sold whilst in dispute letter (like the MBNA one)
                    Last edited by 5corpio; 19 May 2012, 14:11.

Comment

Boxed standard letter from Lowell Portfolio I arrived today:

'Where here to help you - we wrote recently to let you know that they bought account from Barclay card'

Outcome: Will ignore till letter another letter arrives, and send off the Account sold whilst in dispute template

Comment

Letter from Rosendale recieved today:

Saying that: debt been passed to them by the above client (Arrow Global), we are instructed that you ignored any previous requests for payment and we intend to recover your oustanding debt immediately.

Unless you pay within 7 days or contact us immediately, recover action will commence
                        Recent letter sent to Rosendale was:

Account sold whilst in Dispute letter template

All Updates:
                        MBNA VIRGIN
                        Default April 2008
                        Original Agreement & Copy of executed with up to date T&C

Unenforceable

LETTERS SENT TO:
                        20/05/10 - Debt Clear Recoveries (CCA Request)
                        07/06/10 – Debt Clear Recoveries (CCA Request)
                        04/12/10 – AIC (Threat-o-Gram)
                        12/09/11 - Wescot (Account sold whilst in Dispute letter sent)
                        23/04/12 - Rossendales (Account sold whilst in Dispute letter sent)

LETTERS RECIEVED FROM:
                        25/06/10 – MBNA (original Agreement, Copy of Executed Agreement, Up to date T&C, Recent statement)
                        10/11/10 – AIC (warning that their letter supersedes all instructions issued by creditors)
                        24/11/10 – AIC (Threat, Legal Proceedings, Wages, Property, etc)
                        07/12/10 – AIC (Reviewing File with Collection & Litigation department to consider Warranted)
                        29/07/11 - MBNA (Confirming previous communication, that the account has been terminated. and that i owe them the debt, they will pass to a select debt agency)
                        26/08/11 - Wescot (Notice of Debt Collection Bog standard letter, ref their Client Bank of America NOT MBNA)
                        05/09/11 - Wescot (Final notice, or court proceedings if not contacted or paid)
                        15/01/12 - MBNA (Agreement account Sold to Arrow Global)
                        15/01/12 - Arrow Global (We have bought your agreement, continue dealing with Wescot)
                        26/03/12 - Rossendales (repsond within 7 days, for proposals of recovery action)
                        16/04/12 - Rossendales (Further action letter within 7 days)
                        Anywhere where i can develop on this reply? or just ignore or re-send same letter, would be of any help.

Comment

Letter from Rosendale recieved today:

Recent letter sent to Rosendale was:

Account sold whilst in Dispute letter template

All Updates:
                          Anywhere where i can develop on this reply? or just ignore or re-send same letter, would be of any help.
                          If it were me I'd see what they do next...........

Comment

that's what i've been thinking about today.......as there letter doesn't say what date from, they will commence recovery action:

Unless you pay within 7 days or contact us immediately, recover action will commence

Comment

that's what i've been thinking about today.......as there letter doesn't say what date from, they will commence recovery action:
                              See What they send next............

Comment

Load of old horseshyte mate - they'll not even waste that many more stamps on you
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X