GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 5corpio UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5corpio UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 5corpio UE Diary

Letter response from: Debt managers (Services) Ltd and the MBNA

acknowledges that they can't fullfill my CCA request that is deemed UE, but to fill out there expenditure and re-submit as payment is still due for outstanding amount, as they will still chase for payment, but wont take legal action
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

just ignore that and tuck it away Scorps, good one

Comment

That's good news 5corps
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I love good news on here, well done 5corps
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

That's what we want...good news

Comment

Well done mate
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                Letter response from: Debt managers (Services) Ltd and the MBNA

acknowledges that they can't fullfill my CCA request that is deemed UE, but to fill out there expenditure and re-submit as payment is still due for outstanding amount, as they will still chase for payment, but wont take legal action
                Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Well done mate
                re-read the letter

With reference to your further correspondence regarding above account (i had tweak the template letter)

they confirm that the debt still exists, even though i believe the CCA request remains unfilled. they have enclosed a copy of the OFT info sheet for information.

they do not intend to legal action on above account, but it remains outstanding, please compete and return income and expenditure sheet with offer or repayment.

If you got any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me direct

Note: But it'll still remain as UE, as they say they do not intend legal action as they can't!!?

Comment

just got Barclay's now, and they NOT even Defaulted me at all 2 out 3 not been defaulted

Comment

Barclays are the worst to deal with. Won't admit that they got it wrong! Barstewards. Keep us informed with progress.

Comment

ALL Updates:

Barclay Card #1
                      CCA Request made was 20/05/10
                      Defaulted by Mercers Jun 2010
                      Last Contact by Them: 09/10/10

Barclay Card #2
                      CCA Request made was 20/05/10 & 1/6/10 to Mercers
                      Not been defaulted, last letter by Barclay card was 'cant find Original agreement' 07/11/11
                      Last Contact by Them: 07/11/11

Barclay Card #3
                      Not been defaulted, last letter by Lowell Portfolio was 'cant find Original agreement' 31/07/12 - (That barclaycard can't find as account opened is to long ago)
                      Last Contact by Them: 31/07/12

Marbles
                      Default: Oct 2008 (also issued default notice on 23/6/10 letter)
                      Outcome: Wont enforce 29/06/10
                      Last Contact by Them: 01/11/11

MBNA
                      Default: Apr 2008
                      Outcome: Debt Managers Will not take legal action, but account still outstanding
                      Last Contact by Them: 01/11/11

BOS
                      CCA Request made was 18/06/10
                      Default: Oct 2008
                      Outcome: Wont enforce 31/08/10
                      Last Contact by Them: 19/11/12

Capital One
                      Default: Aug 2009
                      Outcome: ??
                      Last Contact by Them: 25/10/11

Comment

Long may it continue..........

Comment

All looking great!
                          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Yep, that's an enviable batch of red text on your account update, 5corpio!

Comment

letter arrived today from Barclay card, saying that they are sorry for not informing the Credit Ref Agencies that i should've been Defaulted by them in Oct 2009.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Other Pg1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	1399318Click image for larger version

Name:	Pg1.jpg
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	1399320Click image for larger version

Name:	Pg2.jpg
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	1399322

now demanding to pay back outstanding, also Bizarre that they not even put the Full account details on the letters, and also addressed the letter as Mr xxxxxxx no initials or anything just my surname

considering that back then i requested a CCA and never once received one from them
                              Pg1 of my Diary

BARCLAY CARD #1: - Unenforceable
                              Default/Delinquent: NO DEFAULT £2,600
                              Balance: £2,770
                              Limit: £0

OUTCOME: NO CCA,
                              (Cheque payment NOT RETURNED by Barclaycard But cashed by Mercers)

LETTERS SENT TO:
                              20/05/10 – Barclay Card (CCA Request)
                              07/06/10 – Barclay Card (T&C Dispute)
                              15/06/10 – Mercers (Barclay card) (Harassment)
                              15/06/10 – Mercers (Barclay card) (Account sold whilst in Default CCA Request)
                              15/06/10 – Barclay card (S.78)

LETTERS RECIEVED FROM MUPPETS:
                              13/06/10
                              – Mercers (Immediate Action Required)
                              26/05/10
                              – Barclay card (T&C)
                              26/05/10
                              – Barclay card (T&C Again)
                              08/07/10
                              – Mercers (Default Notice)
                              11/06/10
                              – Barclay card (Preaching S.78 of the CCA Act)
                              08/07/10
                              – Barclay card (Late payment charge)
                              18/07/10
                              – Barclay card (That they have fulfilled their obligation)
                              09/08/10
                              08/09/10
                              09/10/10

Comment

Don't worry about this ...there's been quite a few letters like this the last few days.....

Barclays putting there house in order......

Comment

Working...
                                X