GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 5corpio UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5corpio UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5corpio UE Diary

Ref: Barclaycard #2:
    Hi Niddy, hopes you well (you brought me some [size=5]bad[/s] News)

Recieved a letter from Credit Solutions acting on behlaf for Barclaycard (Ain't that cute).

'Formal Demand'
    (sent you an e-mail of copy of the letter to double check)
    Just want to verify, if i am sending the correct letter to there response:

'Account sold - whilst in Dedault of CCA request? with Barclaycard

Thanks in advance matey
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi matey yep, you send this template: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2310#p2310
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
        Hi matey yep, you send this template: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2310#p2310
        Thought it wouldv'e been, cheers matey....i'll get sent on Monday (just incase any more follows today) Hate doing 2 trips... ;LOL

Have a good ;Spank -ing weekend ;LOL
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Okies mate - keep me updated y
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nothing new today either....so sent the account in dispute letter to Credit Solutions the day.

Keep you all posted of any alien DCA activities
            Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:56.

Comment

Nice one - you don't need to update daily saying nothing has happened mate, haha! Just update when something that you need to report DOES happen!! ;LOL

Comment

Hiya Niddy
                Update as from todays post:

* BOS (HBOS):
                Letter from Robbinson way, 'With reference to your recent contact, please find attached a copy of you account statement (They've sent me ALL my Statements). Your account remains on a delay whilst we await your agreement from our client'.

* Barclaycard #1:
                Standard letter 'Arrears Notice' in compliance with credit act 1974 (Interest charges)

Comment

No action necessary matey

Comment

Letter from Robinson way ref: Marbles (BOS), they wont be dealing with me anymore, as they've reffered it back to original client (any payments set up i is too cancel with them) ;Hmm what payments lol.... still :UE

Comment

Letter from Credit Solutions, in repsonse to my 'Account in Dispute with original creditor'

Sent over copy to you Niddy, Have a good weeksn
                      thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio
                        Letter from Credit Solutions, in repsonse to my 'Account in Dispute with original creditor'

Sent over copy to you Niddy, Have a good weeksn
                        thanks in advance
                        Hi matey, ok they want you to do their jobs for them, as they have not responded appropriately and are surely mistaken that sending terms fulfils their obligations - i'd let em know you know the law and send this back to them! :---> viewtopic.php?p=2316#p2316

Baffle em with legal jargon - see how they like it ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Hi Niddy

hopes you are well, and not got rain or snow where your at....

letter follow up from Credit Solutions:

'In reference to your recent letter dated 11th October 2010 which has been passed to me for response.
                          I have noted the information contained within your leter and i am in the process of raising your dispute regarding your CCA with our client.
                          In the meantime the above account has been placed on hold with us and a response will be sent to you within 21 days i am grateful for your patience whilst we wait our client's response.
                          If you have any further queries with regard to the content of this letter do not hesitate to contact me directly'.

Q for them: They seem to like starting with 'I' on each paragraph? ;LOL

Not professional the letter (as she copy & pasted the date & address details from there previous letter sent, but didn't change the dates and response dates)

My letter was dated 18th October that i sent a reply too her last letter dated 13th October...i'll Sit and wait till then, will let you know with an update when it arises matey

Have a good weekend & have a Stella on me (How is your daughter doing)
                          Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:57.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio
                            Have a good weekend & have a Stella on me (How is your daughter doing)
                            LOL, at their letter mate!! ;LOL ;LOL

I'm working all weekend so no stella for me i'm afraid.... although that said will be taking Mrs Niddy for an indian tonight and may sneak in a few pints of Tiger

Is it snowing where you are then? I mean, how many of your agreements have I seen and I can't remember where on earth you live
                            Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                              LOL, at their letter mate!! ;LOL ;LOL

I'm working all weekend so no stella for me i'm afraid.... although that said will be taking Mrs Niddy for an indian tonight and may sneak in a few pints of Tiger y
                              thats sounds a good treat (i'll be making a chicken curry)

[quote:262pfiho]Is it snowing where you are then? I mean, how many of your agreements have I seen and I can't remember where on earth you live
                              Nope not snowing ere (been sleet though) just a few been talking about snow on forum lol
                              I think you seen all my agreements (spread across from MSE, Unforceability Forum, and so far from ere, as i not received any so far, just waiting on Barclaycard #1,#2 & #3) lol

If you like i can re-send them A Re-fresh or to re-check over

[/quote:262pfiho]
                              Last edited by 5corpio; 20 January 2011, 19:58.

Comment

Mate I meant that i've seen your paperwork etc but can't remember where you live so that's why I wondered if it was snowing lol..... its fine, if barclays ever pull their finger out (slim chance) then i'll check them for you lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X