GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 5corpio UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5corpio UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 5corpio UE Diary

Update: MBNA Virgin

Wescot Letter saying

We refer to your recent communication, having contacted our client they have advised that their records show they received a copy of your credit card agreement dispute on xx 2012 and following provided me with all documents (see attached)
    - This is exactly the same copies they keep on sending me which is illegible as well as missing prescribed terms - as Niddy said way back in the early days! (when bell bottoms and flower power shirts were around where smoking were enjoyed peacefully)

They then go on to say they they believe the dispute has now been resolved and full balance or agreed installment plan. contact them for payment. If i believe i have a valid dispute, is to contact them with details within next 14 days otherwise account will be returned to there recovery.
    Have we still got a template for illegiable?

Thank you in advance

FULL UP DATE HISTORY:

LETTERS SENT TO:
    20/05/10 - Debt Clear Recoveries (CCA Request)
    07/06/10
    – Debt Clear Recoveries (CCA Request)
    04/12/10
    AIC (Threat-o-Gram)
    12/09/11 - Wescot (Account sold whilst in Dispute letter sent)
    23/04/12 - Rossendales (Account sold whilst in Dispute letter sent)

04/09/12 - Arc Europe (Account sold whilst in Dispute)
    27/09/12 - Arc Europe (illegible T&C Letter sent)
    06/09/13 - Debt Managers (Services) Ltd AKA: Call Serve (Account Sold whilst in Dispute Letter)
    09/07/15 - Wescot: (Account Sold whilst in Dispute Letter)

LETTERS RECIEVED FROM MUPPETS:
    25/06/10 – MBNA (original CCA Agreement Recieved, Copy of Executed Agreement, Up to date T&C, Recent statement)
    10/11/10 – AIC (warning that their letter supersedes all instructions issued by creditors)
    24/11/10 – AIC (Threat, Legal Proceedings, Wages, Property, etc)
    07/12/10 – AIC (Reviewing File with Collection & Litigation department to consider Warranted)
    29/07/11 - MBNA (Confirming previous communication, that the account has been terminated. and that i owe them the debt, they will pass to a select debt agency)
    26/08/11 - Wescot (Notice of Debt Collection Bog standard letter, ref their Client Bank of America NOT MBNA)
    05/09/11 - Wescot (Final notice, or court proceedings if not contacted or paid)
    15/01/12 - MBNA (Agreement account Sold to Arrow Global)
    15/01/12 - Arrow Global (We have bought your agreement, continue dealing with Wescot)
    26/03/12 - Rossendales (repsond within 7 days, for proposals of recovery action)
    16/04/12 - Rossendales (Further action letter within 7 days)
    26/05/12 - Rosendales (
    Further action letter within 7 days )
    30/05/12 - Rosendales (Account On Hold, refer to there client - Arrow Global Guernsey)
    28/06/12 - Rosendales (copy of MBNA CCA, T&C and screen shot, They say: enclosed documents to support the recovery of the account details) -
    15/08/12 -
    ARC Europe - (account remains outstanding - request of a substantial amount with 10 day and firm offer for overdue, IF not will taken further action
    29/08/12 - Arc Europe (in response of not receiving any response - they'll obtain firm instructions, that they reserve the right to produce a letter, Call us NOW)
    26/09/12 - Arc Europe (enclosed signed CCA agreement, T&C and copy of agreement) Un-llegible T&C, Pay now within 14 days with a FIRM OFFER)
    11/02/13 - Arrow Global (Samé Copy of CCA Agreement with current address T&C Sent). 2009 OFT Guidance quoted. apart from few exceptions that the law allows: Signature, Signature Box and date of signature)

19/03/13 - Arc Europe (Failed to contact them, and credit history will affect me. that both there letters will prove that that they i had opportunity to enter negotiations and failed to accept invitation)
    02/09/13 - Debt Managers (Services) Ltd (Doorstep Agent Visit ref: "CALL SERVE" Letter that they'll instruct their agent on behalf of Arrow Global)
    13/09/13 - Debt Managers (Serviced) Ltd - Account still owe even if your CCA Has not been fulfilled. Has put account on Hold till they get reply back from there client
    10/04/14 - Arrow Global - Notice of account transfer to new agency (aka: scotcall ltd)
    10/06/15 - Westcot - Been advised and looking for acknowledgement that i live at this address
    17/06/15 - Wescot - not heard, assume that i live at this address - Pay up
    27/06/15 - Wescot - wrote to me recently & appear that i have not responded - they will contact me via, text, phone calls & letter to recover this account for Arrow - it is my interest to contact them
    17/07/15 - Wescot - Not heard from you still - like to make a offer contact us
    20/07/15 - Wescot - Account on Hold - waiting for update from there client with reference 'account sold whilst in dispute letter' - make take several weeks.
    03/08/15 - Wescot - sent me credit agreement with regards my dispute and believe that everything is hunky dorry! - contact to set up payment plan or call them if i believe that i have a valid dispute.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
      Update: MBNA Virgin

Wescot Letter saying

- This is exactly the same copies they keep on sending me which is illegible as well as missing prescribed terms - as Niddy said way back in the early days! (when bell bottoms and flower power shirts were around where smoking were enjoyed peacefully)

Have we still got a template for illegiable?

Thank you in advance

FULL UP DATE HISTORY:
      edited by admin
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
        edited by admin
        what was edit?

Comment

Westcott Letter Bumping me to tell me that they still waiting for the their client to respond to my previou dispute letter and will give me up an update.

Ref: MBNA - illegible CCA

Comment

Update:

Random letter from Westcot - Account on hold till their client comes back to them - Bumping thread #344 MBNA account

Comment

It's probably just an update after 2 months of waiting for their client to get back to them. Let's hope they keep waiting until it's SB
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                It's probably just an update after 2 months of waiting for their client to get back to them. Let's hope they keep waiting until it's SB
                i think i got about 3 or 4 of them so far, lol

Comment

Paper the loo ??
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                    Paper the loo ??
                    more paper loo!!!

sending letter 'waiting for their client reply - account on hold' - this has been since Oct 2015 sending letter update every month!

Comment

Bumping:

Nothing to report - i think this is it 6 years stint ALL done!!!!! - Happy that i got through all of this with the help from day 1 when aad was created

looking back over those years, i have stopped and looked forward to the Future that it holds for us

just Westcot keep on sending monthly update waiting for their client MBNA to find details and keeping me in the loop - box standard letter

Comment

Brilliant 5corps
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                          Bumping:

Nothing to report - i think this is it 6 years stint ALL done!!!!! - Happy that i got through all of this with the help from day 1 when aad was created

looking back over those years, i have stopped and looked forward to the Future that it holds for us

just Westcot keep on sending monthly update waiting for their client MBNA to find details and keeping me in the loop - box standard letter

Well done from me too 5corps, love good news on AAD
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Brilliant news Scorpio!
                            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 19 June 2016, 08:47.

Comment

Great news

Comment

Brilliant news x
                                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X