GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script StressHead's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StressHead's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EGG Loan

Originally posted by StressHead View Post
    EGG2 (Loan)
    Date commenced: Sept 2006
    Approx balance: £22,902
    Date last paid in full: ?
    Other info: Partial payment paid by DMP, last one in Feb 2011. No payments being made now.
    Account Owner: Aktiv Kapital.

02 NOV 2010: Letter from Aktiv to me offering settlement figure of £5813.33.
    22 NOV 2010: CCA received from EGG to DMP Company.
    9 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Aktiv Kapital.
    11 FEB 2011: CCA received from Aktiv Kapital.
    6 MAR 2011: Copy of CCA sent to Niddy.
    7 MAR 2011: Niddy's confirmed as under s.18. He has also advised me to reclaim the £8K of PPI which I was told I 'had to take out otherwise couldn't have the loan'. Have posted a thread in the Reclaiming section of forum.
    8 MAR 2011: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms Letter sent to Aktiv Kapital.
    8 MAR 2011: SAR Request Letter sent to EGG.
    14 MAR 2011: Letter from Aktiv acknowledging receipt of my letter.
    16 MAR 2011: Letter from Aktiv stating that copy agreement previously sent represents legally binding contract therefore they have complied with CC Act 1974. As is readily apparent, this transaction was undertaken online and placing a tick in a box represents your signature. This is clearly stated in the form which is recognised by the OFT. Contrary to your assertions, this agreement is not unenforceable but in any event this would be a matter for the Courts to determine. For our part, proceedings are not contemplated since we are receiving payments from you via DMP Company. Haven't paid any monies to DMP for 2 months. Aktiv didn't send me my SAR or return my £10?
    Hi Niddy - Hope you had a good holiday! Please can you advise me how to proceed with this? Thanks.
    Debt as of Feb 2011 - £69,121 (and ever increasing due to charges/interest) across 6 credit cards, 2 loans and an overdraft.
    May 2011 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987. Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.
    Jan 2012 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987 (all settled or paid off apart from £1,600). Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.

Comment

• Re: StressHead's UE Diary

I'd just ignore it, being they think you're still paying anyway!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

EGG2 (Loan)
        Date commenced: Sept 2006
        Approx balance: £22,902
        Other info: Partial payment paid by DMP, last one in Feb 2011. No payments being made now.
        Account Owner: Aktiv Kapital.

02 NOV 2010: Letter from Aktiv to me offering settlement figure of £5813.33.
        22 NOV 2010: CCA received from EGG to DMP Company.
        9 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Aktiv Kapital.
        11 FEB 2011: CCA received from Aktiv Kapital.
        6 MAR 2011: Copy of CCA sent to Niddy.
        7 MAR 2011: Niddy's confirmed as under s.18. He has also advised me to reclaim the £8K of PPI which I was told I 'had to take out otherwise couldn't have the loan'. Have posted a thread in the Reclaiming section of forum.
        8 MAR 2011: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms Letter sent to Aktiv Kapital.
        8 MAR 2011: SAR Request Letter sent to EGG.
        14 MAR 2011: Letter from Aktiv acknowledging receipt of my letter.
        16 MAR 2011: Letter from Aktiv stating that copy agreement previously sent represents legally binding contract therefore they have complied with CC Act 1974. As is readily apparent, this transaction was undertaken online and placing a tick in a box represents your signature. This is clearly stated in the form which is recognised by the OFT. Contrary to your assertions, this agreement is not unenforceable but in any event this would be a matter for the Courts to determine. For our part, proceedings are not contemplated since we are receiving payments from you via DMP Company. Haven't paid any monies to DMP for 2 months. Aktiv didn't send me my SAR or return my £10?
        17 MAR 2011: Letter from EGG. Thank you for your recent request for a copy of phone calls/call transcripts. Please provide us with approximate dates, times and the nature of the calls. As part of the SAR, we will provide a copy of account notes which include call contact information.
        23 MAR 2011: Letter from EGG. Thank you for recent request for an executed copy of a CA for XXXXXX with Egg Banking. We do not seem to have received the statutory fee of £1 from you for this request. Please send a cheque etc. I received the CCA on 11/02/11.
        Apologies Niddy, just realised that I'd filed some of the p/wk for EGG LOAN in EGG CC File. It's confusing as the reference number is the same for both accounts?! Please see last two entries above. Thanks.
        Debt as of Feb 2011 - £69,121 (and ever increasing due to charges/interest) across 6 credit cards, 2 loans and an overdraft.
        May 2011 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987. Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.
        Jan 2012 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987 (all settled or paid off apart from £1,600). Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.

Comment

Apologies Niddy, just realised that I'd filed some of the p/wk for EGG LOAN in EGG CC File. It's confusing as the reference number is the same for both accounts?! Please see last two entries above. Thanks.
          Ok, so why are you sending a SAR and a CCA? A SAR will provide the agreement.... am slightly confused to be honest.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Re: CAPITAL ONE Credit Card

CAPITAL ONE
            Date commenced: March 2003
            Approx balance: £3,550
            Account Owner: Letters to me were from Scotcall. Account is still with CAPITAL ONE.

06 JULY 2010: CCA received from Capital One to DMP Company. Letter from Capital One states ‘As we have complied with out obligation under S78, we will not be entering into further correspondence regarding the provision of copy agreements. Ms.X’s agreement is enforceable and we will continue to treat it as such’.
            9 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Scotcall.
            10 FEB 2011: Letter from Scotcall saying that I need to request CCA from their client, Credit Solutions.
            15 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Credit Solutions.
            23 FEB 2011: Letter from Credit Solutions saying that I need to request CCA from Capital One.
            23 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Capital One. 14 days will be up on 15/03/11.
            23 MAR 2011: Letter from Capital One with an attached cheque for £1 saying if I have any questions then to call them. Really confused as to why they've sent this to me?
            What next with this one?

Comment

• Re: CAPITAL ONE Credit Card

What next with this one?
              They just returned your cheque, right? I'd sit tight for a few weeks - until they respond it is unenforceable so really, their loss right now.

No need to chase it for the time being, they cannot touch you since they're in default of your CCA Request.

Comment

• Re: SANTANDER (GE MONEY) Loan

SANTANDER
                Date commenced: Feb 2007
                Approx balance: £5,225
                Date last paid in full: Feb 2011
                Other info: Full payment made in Feb 2011
                Status: No default but several late payments throughout contract. Charged £25 for every late payment.
                Account Owner: Santander

NOV 2010: Letter from DMP Company to GE Money requesting CCA.
                NOV 2010: Letter from GE Money to DMP Co saying that they need to contact Santander.
                19 NOV 2011: Letter from Santander to DMP Co saying that it is not possible to include this debt in with my DMP. When I spoke with Santander they informed me that the loan is a personal loan but that they were aware that it had been taken out to buy a car. If I was still in possession of the car (which I am), then I would be forced to sell it and give them the money. The remainder of the debt (as the car is worth less than what I still owe) could then go into the DMP. I can’t lose my car as I use it for work (travelling sales person) and the person I spoke to said that if I defaulted, I would probably lose my job as sales people can be credit checked by their employer?! Not very happy with this comment and it was said in such a caring helpful way! Anyway, I paid the outstanding monies over 3 months as well as the monthly payment and I am now up to date with the payments. A CCA hasn’t been received by either the DMP Co or me. I haven’t sent any further correspondence and I’m still making monthly payments.
                4 MAR 2001: First letter requesting CCA sent to Santander. Will decide what to do with this debt upon receiving CCA.
                9 MAR 2011: Letter from Santander stating that they responded to the original request for a CCA from DMP Company on 04/03/11. I have already written to DMP this week requesting full file so will wait and see what I receive back from them.
                I have now received my full file and have the copy of the CCA which was sent to my DMP. Should I send this to you Niddy?

Comment

I have now received my full file and have the copy of the CCA which was sent to my DMP. Should I send this to you Niddy?
                  Please send the CCA or upload it here: ---> Upload your CCA's - Securely

Read this link: ---> Secure Section Info

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Ok, so why are you sending a SAR and a CCA? A SAR will provide the agreement.... am slightly confused to be honest.
                    Because you told me to
                    The CCA was requested initially, which you've already deemed unenforceable. Then you told me to request a SAR because there was £8K of PPI on the account and I was told I had to take PPI on the account due to the amount I was borrowing.

Comment

Because you told me to
                      The CCA was requested initially, which you've already deemed unenforceable. Then you told me to request a SAR because there was £8K of PPI on the account and I was told I had to take PPI on the account due to the amount I was borrowing.
                      Sorry, thats better (remember now) - so where are you at then, have they acted on the SAR yet and did you send it to the OC (Egg)?

Has cheque been cashed, when is the 40 days up?

Comment

Sorry, thats better (remember now) - so where are you at then, have they acted on the SAR yet and did you send it to the OC (Egg)?

Has cheque been cashed, when is the 40 days up?
                        SAR request was sent to OC. 40 days isn't up yet. Will check if it's been cashed and let you know. They've asked for me to state dates and times of the info I need? How do I respond to this?

Comment

SAR request was sent to OC. 40 days isn't up yet. Will check if it's been cashed and let you know. They've asked for me to state dates and times of the info I need? How do I respond to this?
                          Just reply with a quick one liner asking for copies of all data at this stage, you'll come back to them later with details of call transcript requests. Its only the actual hard data (system notes etc) that you want right now, i.e. in paper form (not electronic)

If you can, ring them - may be easier and quicker.... you need all paperwork relating to you, that they have on you, to include all agreements and past statements in line with s.7 of Data Protection Act.

Simples

Comment

Please send the CCA or upload it here: ---> Upload your CCA's - Securely

Read this link: ---> Secure Section Info
                            Just upload MINT CCA. WOW! The new way of doing it is awesome! So easy... even a technophobe like me managed it! Thanks Niddy.

Comment

• Re: StressHead's UE Diary

Santander CCA now uploaded. Thank you!

Comment

Just reply with a quick one liner asking for copies of all data at this stage, you'll come back to them later with details of call transcript requests. Its only the actual hard data (system notes etc) that you want right now, i.e. in paper form (not electronic)

If you can, ring them - may be easier and quicker.... you need all paperwork relating to you, that they have on you, to include all agreements and past statements in line with s.7 of Data Protection Act.

Simples
                                Letter sent today as don't want to talk to them

Comment

Working...
                                X