GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script StressHead's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StressHead's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EGG Loan

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Sorry, thats better (remember now) - so where are you at then, have they acted on the SAR yet and did you send it to the OC (Egg)?

Has cheque been cashed, when is the 40 days up?
    PO was cashed 21/03/11. Is it 40 working days or normal days? Thanks.
    Debt as of Feb 2011 - £69,121 (and ever increasing due to charges/interest) across 6 credit cards, 2 loans and an overdraft.
    May 2011 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987. Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.
    Jan 2012 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987 (all settled or paid off apart from £1,600). Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.

Comment

• Re: EGG Loan

Originally posted by StressHead View Post
      PO was cashed 21/03/11. Is it 40 working days or normal days? Thanks.
      Its 40 days, so you count 40 days from the day after you sent it.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Re: BARCLAYCARD Credit Card

BARCLAYCARD
        Date commenced: June 2000
        Approx balance: £7,433
        Date last paid in full: ?
        Other info: Partial payment paid by DMP, last one in Feb 2011. No payments being made now.
        Further to your agreement that you uploaded, well there was no agreement - only terms! Therefore (what a surprise) this is unenforceable (well done!)...

Send this back to Apex/Barclays (whoever is hassling you)... : ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Re: SANTANDER (GE MONEY) Loan

Just upload MINT CCA. WOW! The new way of doing it is awesome! So easy... even a technophobe like me managed it! Thanks Niddy.
          This is, unfortunately, enforceable - everything is intact so you need to either blag this and see how far you can push them or you need to arrange repayments, via dmp once all the others are finalised.....

Sorry

To blag it, respond with this (see what they come back with): ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

• Re: StressHead's UE Diary

Santander CCA now uploaded. Thank you!
            As above, this is enforceable as well (way too new, it was 2007) - however I note, its almost paid off plus you're in credit already! With this you may be better to do a reclaim of PPi which would wipe the balance and leave you a couple of grand in pocket....

Read this thread and post a new thread if interested in taking us up on the reclaim (Di will be along to help you out):---> Reclaiming

Comment

As above, this is enforceable as well (way too new, it was 2007) - however I note, its almost paid off plus you're in credit already! With this you may be better to do a reclaim of PPi which would wipe the balance and leave you a couple of grand in pocket....

Read this thread and post a new thread if interested in taking us up on the reclaim (Di will be along to help you out):---> Reclaiming
              Hi there. When I spoke to Santander about this a while back, they told me that there wasn't any PPI on it?! Does it say that there is then?
              Debt as of Feb 2011 - £69,121 (and ever increasing due to charges/interest) across 6 credit cards, 2 loans and an overdraft.
              May 2011 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987. Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.
              Jan 2012 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987 (all settled or paid off apart from £1,600). Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.

Comment

Hi there. When I spoke to Santander about this a while back, they told me that there wasn't any PPI on it?! Does it say that there is then?
                Sorry, my apologies - it's the area for the apr charge on interest NOT PPi (bummer).... however, how come in section A (Key financial info) the loan shows £15k but in section B (Other financial info) the 'Cash Price' shows as £17k... did you pay a £2k deposit?

Comment

Sorry, my apologies - it's the area for the apr charge on interest NOT PPi (bummer).... however, how come in section A (Key financial info) the loan shows £15k but in section B (Other financial info) the 'Cash Price' shows as £17k... did you pay a £2k deposit?
                  Yes I did.

Comment

Further to your agreement that you uploaded, well there was no agreement - only terms! Therefore (what a surprise) this is unenforceable (well done!)...

Send this back to Apex/Barclays (whoever is hassling you)...

Sorry Niddy, what should I send to them? There wasn't a link? Cheers.

Comment

Yes I did.
                      Bugger, well then that agreement is definitely enforceable then

As previously mentioned, it may be better to pay this off if you can - or sell the car and get a cheaper one and use the proceeds to clear the debt? Or you can blag it - it's up to you (as you were issued a cash loan - not the car itself, means the bank have no hold over you or the car).

If you wish to blag it, then ignore them for now and see what they come back with - however personally, i'd look to pay it if you can - cos surely the car will be worth more than you owe on it now?

Comment

Sorry Niddy, what should I send to them? There wasn't a link? Cheers.
                        Sorry original post updated now

Its this: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied

Comment

Bugger, well then that agreement is definitely enforceable then

As previously mentioned, it may be better to pay this off if you can - or sell the car and get a cheaper one and use the proceeds to clear the debt? Or you can blag it - it's up to you (as you were issued a cash loan - not the car itself, means the bank have no hold over you or the car).

If you wish to blag it, then ignore them for now and see what they come back with - however personally, i'd look to pay it if you can - cos surely the car will be worth more than you owe on it now?
                          Unfortunately the car is worth about the same as I owe as I do a lot of miles and it's had quite a lot of problem. Said car is in the garage today because the £2K I spent on it in October didn't sort all of the problems. It now has electrical faults... ARGH!! Anyway, I'll continue to pay this as I'll have an asset once it's all paid off in March 2012. Thanks Niddy.

Comment

Sorry original post updated now

Its this: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied
                            Letter sent today. Thanks Niddy.

Comment

This is, unfortunately, enforceable - everything is intact so you need to either blag this and see how far you can push them or you need to arrange repayments, via dmp once all the others are finalised.....

Sorry

To blag it, respond with this (see what they come back with): ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Going to blag this for a while. Letter sent today. Cheers Niddy.

Comment

Going to blag this for a while. Letter sent today. Cheers Niddy.
                                Wise choice then,

Comment

Working...
                                X