GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script StressHead's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StressHead's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MBNA Credit Card

Originally posted by StressHead View Post
    Niddy - I've put the lender name in the Re: Box... sorry, should I have put this somewhere else. I thought the Re: was the top line....? Please advise. Thank you.
    Hiya

I've sorted them for you...
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: BARCLAYS BANK Overdraft

I know this isn't a credit card or loan but it's one of my debts so I have included it in my Debt Diary.

Approx balance: £2,153
      Other info: Partial payment paid by DMP, last one in Feb 2011. No payments being made now.
      Account Owner: Letters from Central Debt Collections Services. Still with Barclays Bank.

23 FEB 2011: Letter from me to CDCS saying that I am no longer dealing with DMP Company and that I would like to continue paying them the token payment each month. I have already claimed back charges on this account. I presume that I will have to pay this back in full as it is an overdraft. What should I do next?
      Is this a Barclays Overdraft?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: MBNA Credit Card

MBNA
        Date commenced: Sept 2006
        Just await the CCA. Until they respond then after 14 days (ie 12+2) it becomes unenforceable at which point we ignore things, until they do respond.

Comment

Re: MARBLES Credit Card

MARBLES
          Date commenced: Apr 2003
          Just await the CCA.

Comment

Re: BARCLAYCARD Credit Card

BARCLAYCARD
            Date commenced: June 2000
            Just await the CCA.

Comment

Re: MINT Credit Card

MINT/RBS
              Date commenced: July 2005
              Just await the CCA.

Comment

Re: CAPITAL ONE Credit Card

CAPITAL ONE
                Date commenced: March 2003
                Just await the CCA.

Comment

Re: EGG Credit Card

EGG
                  Date commenced: Nov 2002
                  Just await the CCA.

Comment

Re: EGG Loan

EGG 2 (Loan)
                    Date commenced: Sept 2006

Approx balance: £22,902

11 FEB 2011: CCA received from Aktiv Kapital. What next?
                    Send me the CCA to look at?

Read this and do as it says: ---> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy

Comment

Re: SANTANDER (GE MONEY) Loan

SANTANDER
                      Date commenced: Feb 2007

When I spoke with Santander they informed me that the loan is a personal loan but that they were aware that it had been taken out to buy a car. If I was still in possession of the car (which I am), then I would be forced to sell it and give them the money. The remainder of the debt (as the car is worth less than what I still owe) could then go into the DMP. I can’t lose my car as I use it for work (travelling sales person) and the person I spoke to said that if I defaulted, I would probably lose my job as sales people can be credit checked by their employer?! Not very happy with this comment and it was said in such a caring helpful way! Anyway, I paid the outstanding monies over 3 months as well as the monthly payment and I am now up to date with the payments. A CCA hasn’t been received my either the DMP Co or me. I haven’t sent any further correspondence and I’m still making monthly payments. What should I do next?
                      What utter nonsense, they do not know what you bought - tell them you blew it on slot machines then won £6k back and bought a car - PROVE IT! They can't - so they are talking crap. As you have sent a CCA Request in line with s.77 CCA1974, they are in default so this is unenforceable - you will NOT lose the car (unless you decide to sell it) and most importantly you will NOT lose your job, sales is irrelevant to credit files and only if your employer agreed to a search with you, would they even know about this - Lenders/DCA's will say anything to get you to pay, remember that!

As above, await the CCA - it's until that point.

Comment

Re: StressHead's UE Diary

I AM CLEANING THIS THREAD UP!

Please guys let us sort the main posts first! Too much going on, too confusing already!

Thanks

Comment

Welcome to the forum Stresshead

Dont worry you are in the right place for good advice and help from Niddy and others on here too.

It does seem quite daunting at first but it does get a little easier as time goes on and you begin to follow/understand the UE route.

You've taken the first step by starting your diary and requesting your CCA.

Just wait for NID to come back with the appropriate advice and don't worry we are all in a similar position - just some are further down the route than you are.

Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Hi SH, and welcome to the forum, you have made the first step in sorting out your financial issues, and don't worry, most of us are or have all been where you are right now.
                            Don't feel ashamed in discussing your financial problems here. I promise, No one will judge you here, all you will receive is support and help, hopefully you will soon begin to see things will improve.
                            Looking at the format of your diary, I think you have already done your homework by reading other diaries here. So well done, you are on your way.

Just wait a while and niddy will soon be along to advise you of your next move and the correct way to respond to your creditors.

Comment

Afternoon Stresshead, didn't want to read and run!

Just to say, welcome, stop stressing now, and take some deep breaths ;-)
                              It always looks bad written down in black and white, but you're starting to gain control now, so take comfort from that.

Niddy will be around soon enough to help and guide you, shhh... don't tell him, but he's pretty ace lol
                              My limited understanding is if you've cca'd and not heard anything back not to worry.... some here have been waiting to hear back for months, so no news is generally good news

Always
                              x

Comment

Hi Stresshead and a very warm welcome.

I know it does seem scarey when you have it all down in front of you (I felt exactally the same!) I spent a year on my own DMP which was ok until they started playing silly begger so I have too recently started my UE journey. It's not easy but I can assure you will get excellent advice and support from Niddy and the rest of the guys here.

Please also remember when you are feeling a bit less of a "StressHead" there are lots of fun and chatty thread on the forum if you feel up to a bit of light relief.

Good luck and you are in safe hands

LL

Comment

Working...
                                X