GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script StressHead's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StressHead's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BARCLAYS BANK Overdraft

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    They will accept almost anything don't worry!

Keep us updated....
    I've updated my main write up with the latest info on this account. Please have a look... thanks!
    Debt as of Feb 2011 - £69,121 (and ever increasing due to charges/interest) across 6 credit cards, 2 loans and an overdraft.
    May 2011 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987. Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.
    Jan 2012 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987 (all settled or paid off apart from £1,600). Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.

Comment

• Re: CAPITAL ONE Credit Card

Originally posted by StressHead View Post
      Woo Hoo! Thanks Niddy! So do I need to send the above letter to CrapOne (oops, typo!) and still send the threat letter to CapQuest?! Thank you!
      Yes to both!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

BARCLAYS BANK ACCOUNT OVERDRAFT
        I know this isn't a credit card or loan but it's one of my debts so I have included it in my Debt Diary.

Approx balance: £2,153
        Other info: Partial payment paid by DMP, last one in Feb 2011. No payments being made now.
        Account Owner: Letters from Central Debt Collections Services. Still with Barclays Bank.

23 FEB 2011: Letter from me to CDCS saying that I am no longer dealing with DMP Company and that I would like to continue paying them the token payment each month. I have already claimed back charges on this account. I presume that I will have to pay this back in full as it is an overdraft.
        1 MAR 2011: Letter from CDCS accepting monthly token payment of £6.24. Niddy says to not pay for now so will ignore for now.
        11 APR 2011: Letter from CDCS. You have failed to keep to the agreed monthly repayment arrangement. Have ignored.
        26 APR 2011: Letter from CDCS. FINAL NOTICE. Unless full settlement is made immediately your account will be placed in the hands of a professional debt collection agency for recovery of the full outstanding balance.
        5 MAY 2011: Advised by Niddy to start repaying the original £6.24/month. Called CDCS to get details for standing order and inform them that I cannot pay the full amount in one go. They're happy for me to pay £6.24/month and it will be reviewed every 6 months. They informed me that the total owing is £2001.70 but that they would accept a F&F of £1100 (55% of original amount) and that the account would then show as settled in full. This F&F figure will be valid for 3 months. I have set up a SO for £6.24/month.
        Apologies... please find it above. Thank you!
        Debt as of Feb 2011 - £69,121 (and ever increasing due to charges/interest) across 6 credit cards, 2 loans and an overdraft.
        May 2011 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987. Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.
        Jan 2012 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987 (all settled or paid off apart from £1,600). Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.

Comment

Apologies... please find it above. Thank you!
          Ok so this is all sorted now, happy?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok so this is all sorted now, happy?
            Sure am! Just need MBNA to reply now and then we'll know where we stand with all of them! Yippee!

Comment

Sure am! Just need MBNA to reply now and then we'll know where we stand with all of them! Yippee!

Comment

• Re: MINT Credit Card

MINT/RBS
                Date commenced: July 2005
                Approx balance: £1,609
                Date last paid in full: ?
                Other info: Partial payment paid by DMP, last one in Feb 2011. No payments being made now.
                Account Owner: Letters to me were from Wescot. Account is still with MINT.

12 MAY 2010: Letter from DMP Company to Royal Bank of Scotland (MINT) requesting CCA.
                3 JUNE 2010: CCA received from MINT to DMP Company.
                9 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Wescot.
                14 FEB 2011: Letter from Wescot saying that I need to request CCA from RBS.
                17 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to RBS.
                9 MARCH 2011: End of 14 working days and no further response.
                8 MARCH 2011: Dated 08.03.11 but received 12.03.11. CCA received from MINT.
                1 APRIL 2011: Copy of CCA sent to Niddy.
                4 APRIL 2011: Niddy has confirmed that this is . I'm going to try and blag it for a while though.
                4 APRIL 2011: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms letter sent to RBS.
                07 APRIL 2011: Scribbled note from RBS on a compliments slip saying 'Please provide your clients 16 digit credit card number, we will then deal with accordingly. Many thanks'. I did quote their reference number on my letter but they've returned my letter to me along with the scribbled note with 'unable to trace' written on the top of the letter.
                06 MAY 2011: Letter from Moorcroft 'We are agents of MINT (formerly RBS Advanta). Their records show account has balance of £1552.93. They have asked us to contact account holder to discuss the account and we were provided this address by a credit reference agency that supply us with address links based on information held. Please contact us to confirm the position and so we can make the appropiate (this is actually how they've spelt it! DUH!!) arrangements'.
                Respond or not to respond... that is the question?!

Comment

• Re: EGG Loan

EGG2 (Loan)
                  Date commenced: Sept 2006
                  Approx balance: £22,902
                  Account Owner: Aktiv Kapital.

02 NOV 2010: Letter from Aktiv to me offering settlement figure of £5813.33.
                  22 NOV 2010: CCA received from EGG to DMP Company.
                  9 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Aktiv Kapital.
                  11 FEB 2011: CCA received from Aktiv Kapital.
                  6 MAR 2011: Copy of CCA sent to Niddy.
                  7 MAR 2011: Niddy's confirmed as under s.18. He has also advised me to reclaim the £8K of PPI which I was told I 'had to take out otherwise couldn't have the loan'. Have posted a thread in the Reclaiming section of forum.
                  8 MAR 2011: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms Letter sent to Aktiv Kapital.
                  8 MAR 2011: SAR Request Letter sent to EGG.
                  14 MAR 2011: Letter from Aktiv acknowledging receipt of my letter.
                  16 MAR 2011: Letter from Aktiv stating that copy agreement previously sent represents legally binding contract therefore they have complied with CC Act 1974. As is readily apparent, this transaction was undertaken online and placing a tick in a box represents your signature. This is clearly stated in the form which is recognised by the OFT. Contrary to your assertions, this agreement is not unenforceable but in any event this would be a matter for the Courts to determine. For our part, proceedings are not contemplated since we are receiving payments from you via DMP Company. Haven't paid any monies to DMP for 2 months. Aktiv didn't send me my SAR or return my £10?
                  17 MAR 2011: Letter from EGG. Thank you for your recent request for a copy of phone calls/call transcripts. Please provide us with approximate dates, times and the nature of the calls. As part of the SAR, we will provide a copy of account notes which include call contact information.
                  23 MAR 2011: Letter from EGG. Thank you for recent request for an executed copy of a CA for XXXXXX with Egg Banking. We do not seem to have received the statutory fee of £1 from you for this request. Please send a cheque etc. I received the CCA on 11/02/11.
                  1 APRIL 2011: Letter to EGG responding to their letter from 17/03/11. Requesting hard copies of my full file. Will request transcripts in due course. Was advised by Niddy to check that PO had been cashed. Was cashed on 21/03/11.
                  MAY 2011: Received full file from EGG.
                  Hi Niddy,
                  Have received my full file now as we were going to try and reclaim the £8K of PPI on there. There's a hell of a lot of paperwork, about one and a half lever arch files worth
                  What next? *GULP*

Comment

• Re: MINT Credit Card

Respond or not to respond... that is the question?!
                    Nah - ignore them!

Comment

Hi Niddy,
                      Have received my full file now as we were going to try and reclaim the £8K of PPI on there. There's a hell of a lot of paperwork, about one and a half lever arch files worth
                      What next? *GULP*
                      Hiya

Ok so you have a £22k loan and £8k PPI reclaim, therefore you need to stick with the UE fight for now, and come back to the PPI later IF they take action.

As things stand you're not paying anything, a PPI reclaim would still leave a £14k balance to repay so it's not worth it right now.....

Make sense? - If not ask away

Comment

Hiya

Ok so you have a £22k loan and £8k PPI reclaim, therefore you need to stick with the UE fight for now, and come back to the PPI later IF they take action.

As things stand you're not paying anything, a PPI reclaim would still leave a £14k balance to repay so it's not worth it right now.....

Make sense? - If not ask away
                        I thought that when you said to send off for it? So why did I need to send off for it? Just incase? I'm confused... doesn't take much to be fair!

Comment

CAPITAL ONE
                          Date commenced: March 2003
                          Approx balance: £3,550
                          Status: Defaulted Oct 2008. No Default Notice received.
                          Account Owner: Letters to me were from Scotcall. Account is still with CAPITAL ONE.

06 JULY 2010: CCA received from Capital One to DMP Company. Letter from Capital One states ‘As we have complied with out obligation under S78, we will not be entering into further correspondence regarding the provision of copy agreements. Ms.X’s agreement is enforceable and we will continue to treat it as such’.
                          9 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Scotcall.
                          10 FEB 2011: Letter from Scotcall saying that I need to request CCA from their client, Credit Solutions.
                          15 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Credit Solutions.
                          23 FEB 2011: Letter from Credit Solutions saying that I need to request CCA from Capital One.
                          23 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Capital One. 14 days will be up on 15/03/11.
                          23 MAR 2011: Letter from Capital One with an attached cheque for £1 saying if I have any questions then to call them. Really confused as to why they've sent this to me? Niddy's advised to ignore for now as they're in breach of CCA request.
                          04 APRIL 2011: Letter from Cap One saying that I must contact them to arrange payment plan as I am no longer dealing with my DMP Company. Ignoring this.
                          04 APRIL 2011: Letter from Cap One saying that CCA was sent to DMP. Have scanned Cap One CCA from DMP and sent to Niddy.
                          26 APRIL 2011: Letter from CapQuest saying that my account has been referred to them to manage all matters relating to collection which may include personal visits from DCA or possible litigation. Contact must be made by 5th May otherwise account will be passed to HL Legal Solicitors.
                          05 MAY 2011: Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit letter sent to CapQuest.
                          05 MAY 2011: Niddy says as the CCA is a recon. CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms letter sent to Capital One.
                          09 MAY 2011: Letter from CapQuest saying 'prior to start of legal proceedings various checks and validations are undertaken. It has been established that there are no outstanding CCJ's registered against you at the above address.... blah blah... we can offer many repayment methods which may include possible settlements...blah blah... No contact by 20 May 11 will result in your account moving forward to litigation'.
                          Ignore this?

Comment

I thought that when you said to send off for it? So why did I need to send off for it? Just incase? I'm confused... doesn't take much to be fair!
                            Its not you - my apologies (my fault).....

Just keep on with the UE claim for now yea....

Comment

Ignore this?
                              Yep, you already sent the threat of litigation template so the ball is in their court now.....

Comment

Yep, you already sent the threat of litigation template so the ball is in their court now.....
                                Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X