GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script StressHead's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StressHead's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MINT Credit Card

Originally posted by StressHead View Post
    MINT/RBS
    Date commenced: July 2005
    Approx balance: £1,609
    Date last paid in full: ?
    Other info: Partial payment paid by DMP, last one in Feb 2011. No payments being made now.
    Account Owner: Letters to me were from Wescot. Account is still with MINT.

12 MAY 2010: Letter from DMP Company to Royal Bank of Scotland (MINT) requesting CCA.
    3 JUNE 2010: CCA received from MINT to DMP Company.
    9 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Wescot.
    14 FEB 2011: Letter from Wescot saying that I need to request CCA from RBS.
    17 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to RBS.
    9 MARCH 2011: End of 14 working days and no further response.
    8 MARCH 2011: Dated 08.03.11 but received 12.03.11. CCA received from MINT.
    1 APRIL 2011: Copy of CCA sent to Niddy.
    4 APRIL 2011: Niddy has confirmed that this is . I'm going to try and blag it for a while though.
    4 APRIL 2011: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms letter sent to RBS.
    07 APRIL 2011: Scribbled note from RBS on a compliments slip saying 'Please provide your clients 16 digit credit card number, we will then deal with accordingly. Many thanks'. I did quote their reference number on my letter but they've returned my letter to me along with the scribbled note with 'unable to trace' written on the top of the letter.
    What next?
    Debt as of Feb 2011 - £69,121 (and ever increasing due to charges/interest) across 6 credit cards, 2 loans and an overdraft.
    May 2011 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987. Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.
    Jan 2012 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987 (all settled or paid off apart from £1,600). Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.

Comment

• Re: MINT Credit Card

What next?
      Nothing, ignore them until they write to you at which point then send that letter off...

I'll check emails later!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Re: CAPITAL ONE Credit Card

Afternoon Niddy. You've got mail! Please see info above. Thanks as always!
        Hi Niddy,
        Can you please look at the Cap One CCA I sent you on 15th April. Haven't heard back from you yet but appreciate that you're very busy.
        Thanks a lot,
        StressHead
        Debt as of Feb 2011 - £69,121 (and ever increasing due to charges/interest) across 6 credit cards, 2 loans and an overdraft.
        May 2011 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987. Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.
        Jan 2012 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987 (all settled or paid off apart from £1,600). Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.

Comment

CAPITAL ONE
          Date commenced: March 2003
          Approx balance: £3,550
          Date last paid in full: ?
          Other info: Partial payment paid by DMP, last one in Feb 2011. No payments being made now.
          Account Owner: Letters to me were from Scotcall. Account is still with CAPITAL ONE.

06 JULY 2010: CCA received from Capital One to DMP Company. Letter from Capital One states ‘As we have complied with out obligation under S78, we will not be entering into further correspondence regarding the provision of copy agreements. Ms.X’s agreement is enforceable and we will continue to treat it as such’.
          9 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Scotcall.
          10 FEB 2011: Letter from Scotcall saying that I need to request CCA from their client, Credit Solutions.
          15 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Credit Solutions.
          23 FEB 2011: Letter from Credit Solutions saying that I need to request CCA from Capital One.
          23 FEB 2011: First letter requesting CCA sent to Capital One. 14 days will be up on 15/03/11.
          23 MAR 2011: Letter from Capital One with an attached cheque for £1 saying if I have any questions then to call them. Really confused as to why they've sent this to me? Niddy's advised to ignore for now as they're in breach of CCA request.
          04 APRIL 2011: Letter from Cap One saying that I must contact them to arrange payment plan as I am no longer dealing with my DMP Company. Ignoring this.
          04 APRIL 2011: Letter from Cap One saying that CCA was sent to DMP. Have scanned Cap One CCA from DMP and sent to Niddy.
          26 APRIL 2011: Letter from CapQuest saying that my account has been referred to them to manage all matters relating to collection which may include personal visits from DCA or possible litigation. Contact must be made by 5th May otherwise account will be passed to HL Legal Solicitors.
          What do I need to do next here?

Comment

• Re: BARCLAYS BANK Overdraft

BARCLAYS BANK ACCOUNT OVERDRAFT
            I know this isn't a credit card or loan but it's one of my debts so I have included it in my Debt Diary.

Approx balance: £2,153
            Account Owner: Letters from Central Debt Collections Services. Still with Barclays Bank.

23 FEB 2011: Letter from me to CDCS saying that I am no longer dealing with DMP Company and that I would like to continue paying them the token payment each month. I have already claimed back charges on this account. I presume that I will have to pay this back in full as it is an overdraft.
            1 MAR 2011: Letter from CDCS accepting monthly token payment of £6.24. Niddy says to not pay for now so will ignore for now.
            11 APR 2011: Letter from CDCS. You have failed to keep to the agreed monthly repayment arrangement. Have ignored.
            26 APR 2011: Letter from CDCS. FINAL NOTICE. Unless full settlement is made immediately your account will be placed in the hands of a professional debt collection agency for recovery of the full outstanding balance.
            What do I need to do next here? Thanks.

Comment

Hi Niddy,
              Can you please look at the Cap One CCA I sent you on 15th April. Haven't heard back from you yet but appreciate that you're very busy.
              Thanks a lot,
              StressHead
              Not received this email as yet, please resend it to me.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

What do I need to do next here?
                Send me the agreement please! In the meantime respond to CapQuest with the following: ---> Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit

Comment

What do I need to do next here? Thanks.
                  This is a bank account but you need it to be defaulted, if it has been then continue the agreed payments, if however you're not defaulted yet then you need to ignore them until they do default you.....

Really, as a bank account is CCA exempt, you're hoping they default you sooner otherwise the account stays dormant with late payment markers for years which will have an adverse effect on your credit file after 6 years, thus all we're trying to achieve here is a default - nothing else really....

You can set up the payments again at any time...

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    This is a bank account but you need it to be defaulted, if it has been then continue the agreed payments, if however you're not defaulted yet then you need to ignore them until they do default you.....

Really, as a bank account is CCA exempt, you're hoping they default you sooner otherwise the account stays dormant with late payment markers for years which will have an adverse effect on your credit file after 6 years, thus all we're trying to achieve here is a default - nothing else really....

You can set up the payments again at any time...
                    How do I know if they've defaulted me? Thanks.

Comment

Not received this email as yet, please resend it to me.
                      I've uploaded it in the section for CCA's that only you & I can see. Its been viewed a few times. Can you see it? Thanks Niddy.

Comment

I've uploaded it in the section for CCA's that only you & I can see. Its been viewed a few times. Can you see it? Thanks Niddy.
                        Just seen your PM so will get it over to you now

Comment

How do I know if they've defaulted me? Thanks.
                          Have had a quick look at my spreadsheet of debts as I copied all info from where I joined credit expert for a free 30 days. It says that my OD defaulted me on 25/06/09. Therefore I will continue to pay them the £6.24 a month and hope that they'll accept it as they've now asked for the full amount. Thanks!

Comment

Sorry that was me viewing lol it is still

Respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Its a recon, i.e.

Comment

Have had a quick look at my spreadsheet of debts as I copied all info from where I joined credit expert for a free 30 days. It says that my OD defaulted me on 25/06/09. Therefore I will continue to pay them the £6.24 a month and hope that they'll accept it as they've now asked for the full amount. Thanks!
                              They will accept almost anything don't worry!

Keep us updated....

Comment

Sorry that was me viewing lol it is still

Respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Its a recon, i.e.

Woo Hoo! Thanks Niddy! So do I need to send the above letter to CrapOne (oops, typo!) and still send the threat letter to CapQuest?! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X