GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Missklj2014 debt list - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missklj2014 debt list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missklj2014 debt list

Hello I'm in such a mess I just do not know what to do. My borrowing has spiralled out of control and believe it's now come to a head ! I'm in a vicious circle with PDLs and now cannot borrow back all I've just paid back so I'm left with nothing for other bills, rent etc!

Here goes ....

Quick quid: Owe £860.00- monthly payment £306.00 due tomorrow

Pounds to pocket Owe £1100- monthly payment £165.09 due tomorrow

Wonga £800.00 borrowed yesterday as I had just paid them back £1550 yesterday

Vanquis credit card owe £1100

Tesco credit card owe £2000

RBS credit card owe £1400

Barclay card owe £1750

Capital One Credit card £1000

2 Halidax loans owe £7000 and £3000

🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉
    Last edited by Missklj2014; 29 April 2014, 10:32. Reason: Title

Re: Missklj2014 debt list

What are you hoping for? Settlement / argue UE / anything else?

There are options but it depends on what you want to do.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Was reading about a DMP but an just so confused!

Comment

You have listed your debts, when were the credit cards and Halifax loans taken out? As Niddy posted, what do you want to do, because depending on that is the help you can be given.
        read and then ask questions. We have all asked stupid questions, which is why they aren't stupid! You are just starting to take some control, so cancel all repayments today as you were told on the other thread and then make decisions after you have looked at the different options.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi, just checking if all is OK?

Best wishes
          IF
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
          X