GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wrayorama's Barclaycard Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrayorama's Barclaycard Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrayorama's Barclaycard Diary

Here is my track record so far.

December 2010

Type of account - Barclaycard Platinum Visa
    Start date – about 2005
    Balance - £4,295
    Date last paid full payment – May 2007
    Arrangement to pay – organised by CAB May 2007 - £9.83/mth and interest frozen
    Status – in arrears by about £29.49
    Account owner – DCA – Mercers as of this week

15 June - CCA request – no response
    5 July - 2nd template letter sent i.e. repeat request – no response
    9 Sept - 3rd template letter sent – (I have now placed the account in default)
    2 Nov - Received letter from Barclaycard saying I am in arrears and cancelling previous arrangement they have made with me to pay. i.e. reinstating interest payments.
    8 Nov – My response to last letter – resent copies of all 3 template letters and reaffirmed that I was placing the account in default.
    15 Nov – Received a - and I quote from their letter “a reconstituted copy of my credit agreement” (i.e. unsigned) along with credit limit, current balance and next payment due. Claims to complete their obligations under section 78.
    25 Nov – Sent Barclaycard letter disputing they had fulfilled their obligations.
    2 Dec – Received copy of Barclaycard Terms & Conditions.
    5 Dec – Received letter from Barclaycard disputing that they are required to send me a signed copy of my credit agreement. Final Response – have satisfied their obligations.
    10th Dec Default notice from Mercers debt collection – pay arrears of £29.49 by 19th December
    16/12/2010 Letter to Mercers telling them this account is formally in dispute.
    5/1/2011 Letter from Mercers threatening to send a local debt collector to call at home.
    14/01/2011 Second letter to Mercers stating that I will only communicate with them in writing.
    20/1/2011 Another letter received from Barclaycard re-iterating what they said in their previous letter of 5 Dec.

Re: Wrayorama's Barclaycard Diary

Just ignore for the moment, see what happens
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X