GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Patch's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patch's Diary

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
    I think it's the !!!!!!! For some reason it makes my insides burn and I think "Oh crap.... I've gone and upset someone I respect!"

You like your !!! I guess lmao....

ok I'll calm myself.

You know I have been so wound up like a coil over these loans for so long that learning to relax and that they MAY be dead is so so hard... I am a strong woman but this debt rubbish is killing me.

Now I am uber confuised about the biggy.. the £17k debt... last week I had hope it was UE... all weekend I have been on the verge of tears thinking it was E.... today I am sitting here thinking What the total feck is going on??

It's like I'm going nutzo whacko! lol
    Haha sorry you'll get used to my posting style, I tend to say it as it is but 99.9% it'll be sarcastic not anger - seriously, you won't annoy me and if you did I'd just PM you and we'd sort it there - like adults.

I tried to explain over the page that HBOS pref loans are kinda weird, that's what they are, weird. There are a mixture if a loan and bank account and the courier changes everything. In theory you could have asked the courier anything and he could have replied with anything, how will a court know that you never said 'and after a year of paying the repayments, you'll write the rest off?' To which the courier replied 'of course we will, if you pay on time'. Extreme I know but that is why you have key feature processes and cancellation rights prior to signing anything.

treat both as UE - keep us updated, we will guide you along the right path - and stop worrying so much about these, it's only money right?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes Sir... and yes.... and *deep breath* yes.... lol

Comment

I backkkkkk lol

ok this bit of the PT's

In response to this request I was supplied a document, a copy of which is attached, that did not comply with the requirements of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA1974), primarily as it does not contain all the necessary prescribed terms.
        I have to copy all the pages?

Can I print off the photographs I took of them instead as I don't have a copier... or do I need to find a copier?

Or.. can I delete that line?

Comment

I backkkkkk lol

ok this bit of the PT's

I have to copy all the pages?

Can I print off the photographs I took of them instead as I don't have a copier... or do I need to find a copier?

Or.. can I delete that line?
          Just delete that bit.....
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
            Just delete that bit.....
            Phew... danke muchly!

Comment

Hello!

Right... missing PT requests sent signed for to hubbys BarclayCC and my Loan/weird account today.

I am ready to get my teeth into another one now. So could any kind soul please let me know what I need to do about this one pretty please?

• Type of account Unused Bank Account - Barclays (joint)

• Date commenced 01/07/1997
              • Approx balance £1570.39 overdraft is £1,500 and then a reserve is £1,000

• Date last paid December 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Not paying since December 2013

• Status They don't seem too bothered

• Account owner Barclays Bank
              Should I just send the regular CCA request or is it different for bank accounts overdrawn?

Plus, it is a join account in both hubby and my name, will I need to digitially sign from both of us or send two requests, one from him and one from me?

Thanks!

Comment

Send one request, signed by any of you as either/or can do such things on joint accounts

--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...CA-Information
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello!

Right... missing PT requests sent signed for to hubbys BarclayCC and my Loan/weird account today.

I am ready to get my teeth into another one now. So could any kind soul please let me know what I need to do about this one pretty please?

Should I just send the regular CCA request or is it different for bank accounts overdrawn?

Plus, it is a join account in both hubby and my name, will I need to digitially sign from both of us or send two requests, one from him and one from me?

Thanks!
                  This is the one to send---> Overdrafts - CCA Information

Just send one request and both sign it .......
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Awesome thank you both. One thing.. It has never been said that is is unauthorised... yet... as I was paying it off little by little (1 step forward 2 steps back job).

Should I wait until they realise I am not paying? As I only stopped end of December...

If I was to pay it off in full, could I demand the account is shut after... I fear that they would charge the Barclays credit card debts which are much bigger to this account if they see it is in the black you see.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                      This is the one to send---> Overdrafts - CCA Information

Just send one request and both sign it .......
                      no either/or can sign mate..... A joint account allows for one to act entirely

Comment

Awesome thank you both. One thing.. It has never been said that is is unauthorised... yet... as I was paying it off little by little (1 step forward 2 steps back job).

Should I wait until they realise I am not paying? As I only stopped end of December...

If I was to pay it off in full, could I demand the account is shut after... I fear that they would charge the Barclays credit card debts which are much bigger to this account if they see it is in the black you see.
                        What is your OD limit and how much are you actually OD?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          What is your OD limit and how much are you actually OD?

Approx balance £1570.39 overdraft is £1,500 and then a reserve is £1,000

might be a bit over £1570.39 now....

edited to add this from earlier in the thread:

Barclays Bank Account it is not in unauthorised status yet. The last statement dated 28th November 2013 has

agreed overdraft limit £1,500
                          and then
                          reserve £1,000...

interest rates for the overdraft are:
                          up to £1,500 17.777%
                          over £1,500 0.000%
                          Last edited by patchouli; 12 February 2014, 16:55.

Comment

Hubby's missing PT signed for request thingy was signed for today.... isn't it meant to be signed for by a 'person' not company name? There is an odd triangular signature and then it says:

Printed name: BARCLAYS

Comment

Hubby's missing PT signed for request thingy was signed for today.... isn't it meant to be signed for by a 'person' not company name? There is an odd triangular signature and then it says:

Printed name: BARCLAYS
                              I wouldn't worry about it - the main purpose is that you can prove it was delivered and signed for in the event they claim they never got it
                              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

TY xx

Comment

Working...
                                X