GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Patch's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patch's Diary

They've never said anything when I haven't put a name on the PO...and I've sent quite a few £1 POs
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

She was a po faced poo bum anyway

Comment

• Type of account MBNA CC (hubbys)

• Date commenced pre 2007

• Approx balance £2455.73

• Date last paid £20 December 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying being a goon again! *sigh* have learnt lesson though now

• Status Default so goodness knows where the money is going?

• Account owner Link Financial Outsourcing
        • Current state of play

Nothing going on...
        Last letter I had was dated 23/09/2013 and was from Link Financial Outsourcing saying Hubby hadn't paid and therefore all two and a half K were due now in full.

I ignored it but paid them £50 one month, £30 the next etc.

Am now looking through my debt file and wonder if I should CCA them or if they are best left alone.

I was paying them dribs and drabs up until December 2013 so really only a month without any payment.

Thanks for any advice :-)

Comment

I would CCA them, nothing to lose.

Comment

I agree, I would send a cca request to Link.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OK will do that tomorrow thanks all...

Right.. I just looked on Noddle and saw this with regards to the loan I wasn't sure on details about. So now I know I defaulted in 2011.... but I also know I have been paying dribs and drabs here and there until February 2013... Does this mean it's bad news and will be enforceable? I wonder what is taking them so long to send the CCA stuff... perhaps I didn't re sign any paperwork in 2008 after all and they only have it from 2005.

Account start date - 07/10/2008

Opening balance -£ 27,603

Regular payment - £ 328

Repayment frequency - Monthly

Date of default -30/06/2011

Default balance - £ 19,553

• Type of account Loan HSPF (mine)

• Date commenced original October 2005, asked for more £ in 2008

• Approx balance £15k

• Date last paid Last FULL payment 2012 I think

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Not paying but since 2012 was paying dribs and drabs

• Status um.. haven't paid, it's been sold ... default?

• Account owner Lowell

Just read this on Noddle:

Regular payment - £ 328

• Current state of play -

CCA signed for 5/12/13

Reply to CCS request - 13/12/13 (letter dated 11/12/13)

They've contacted HBOS - 28/12/13 (dated 23/12/13)

They are still waiting for the agreement and wont write to me again until they have it - 03/01/14 (dated 30th/12/13)

Comment

Just found out also that my JOINT Barclays account with hubby was set up in 1997 (added him in 2001) and that my Barclaycard was 1998.

Should I CCA these too? They aren't defaulted yet as only just stopped paying in December although my card has been given to their in house bullies as the post earlier this week.

If I should CCA them then how does one do that with a joint bank account please?

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
                  OK will do that tomorrow thanks all...

Right.. I just looked on Noddle and saw this with regards to the loan I wasn't sure on details about. So now I know I defaulted in 2011.... but I also know I have been paying dribs and drabs here and there until February 2013... Does this mean it's bad news and will be enforceable? I wonder what is taking them so long to send the CCA stuff... perhaps I didn't re sign any paperwork in 2008 after all and they only have it from 2005.

Regular payment - £ 328

If it was 2008 then UE will not be applicable.

Comment

Just found out also that my JOINT Barclays account with hubby was set up in 1997 (added him in 2001) and that my Barclaycard was 1998.

Should I CCA these too? They aren't defaulted yet as only just stopped paying in December although my card has been given to their in house bullies as the post earlier this week.

If I should CCA them then how does one do that with a joint bank account please?
                    Just wait until they contact you again

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                      If it was 2008 then UE will not be applicable.
                      Drat.... that means I need to pay back £18k

Comment

Have you sent the docs to niddy.

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                          Have you sent the docs to niddy.
                          What docs?

Comment

• Type of account Was Skycard, they changed it to Barclays Gold CC (hubbys)

• Date commenced Sky 2005 - change 2007

• Approx balance £1,663.06

• Date last paid Always pay minimum

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status UTD

• Account owner Barclaycard Gold Mastercard

• Current state of play
                              Stopped paying in December 2013.

Letter received 28th December 'you haven't paid, we can take from current account if you have one'not 100% sure I 'have' one?

Letter received 25th January 'You bad boy, you still haven't paid so we are passing it over to Mercers, which is still us but with a scary name... perhaps... so pay up or we will write to you again!'

Sent CCA request 27th Jan 2014

CCA signed for by Luke Hawker on the 28th Jan
                            CCA request signed for on the 28th... have screen grabs.

Comment

Last letter I had was dated 23/09/2013 and was from Link Financial Outsourcing saying Hubby hadn't paid and therefore all two and a half K were due now in full.

I ignored it but paid them £50 one month, £30 the next etc.

Am now looking through my debt file and wonder if I should CCA them or if they are best left alone.

I was paying them dribs and drabs up until December 2013 so really only a month without any payment.

Thanks for any advice :-)
                              OK I am very confused.

I haven't got round to CCA MBNA/LINK yet as have been busy with work...

I did CCA hubbies Barclays CC however. Barclays signed for that on the 28th as I said above.

But just this minute I get a letter saying LINK have been paid for the MBNA debt. They don't say how much... However I last paid in November last year...

MBNA credit Card 29/11/2013 £20.00
                              Is it a coincidence that MBNA 'claim' to have been paid or has the CCA postal order somehow got to Link.. how could it though...

what's going on?

And why Sir/Madam when the other letters are all to Dear Mr Patch?

Is this a phishing letter to make me go "Eh?" and call them? Anyone else had one of these?

Click image for larger version

Name:	random payment claim 28th jan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	1399258

Comment

I don't see how the PO could have got to Link when you haven't sent a cca request to them.

I think it's likely to be a phishing letter like you said but whatever you do don't call them. I would get a cca request sent off to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X