GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Patch's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Patch's Diary

Morning! This arrived yesterday, date on letter is 23rd December

• Type of account Loan HSPF (mine)

• Date commenced original October 2005, asked for more £ in 2008

• Approx balance £15k

• Date last paid Last FULL payment 2012 I think

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Not paying but since 2012 was paying dribs and drabs

• Status um.. haven't paid, it's been sold ... default?

• Account owner Lowell

• Current state of play -

CCA signed for 5/12/13

Reply to CCS request - 13/12/13 (letter dated 11/12/13)

They've contacted HBOS - 28/12/13 (dated 23/12/13)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Lowell letter 23rd arrived 28th.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	1399006

So is this good? Or is it just because it's Xmyth that they are having to 'hunt out' my agreement?

Comment

just relax for now and wait to see whats sent in reply from HBOS, it's just an information letter X
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

and long may they be dribbling about in the basement doing the looking......................

Comment

ooh another letter arrived but Hubby opened it so I didn't see it until now.. this is from Barclay's.. will photo and post with info quote bubble.

Comment

• Type of account Was Skycard, they changed it to Barclays Gold CC (hubbys)

• Date commenced Sky 2005 - change 2007

• Approx balance £1,663.06

• Date last paid Always pay minimum

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status UTD

• Account owner Barclaycard Gold Mastercard
            • Current state of play

Stopped paying in December 2013.

Letter received 28th December 'you haven't paid, we can take from current account if you have one'not 100% sure I 'have' one?

Name:	barc december missing payment number 1.jpg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	1399008

OK so before I met the hubster I had a Barclays current account, it was then made a joint account when we married, then we got fed up of their charges every time they farted so we went to Santander.... but, we still have an overdraft with the current account.... when I tried to have a look via online banking earlier this year it wouldn't let me log in so I called them and asked why and was told that as I owed 'so much' the account had been suspended and I would need to pay off the debt and then re-apply for an account if I needed one..

Can Hubby's Barclay Card add to our overdraft?

Comment

No, they cannot offset using an overdraft, only accounts that are in credit - as long as the person is named on account - either jointly or sole.
              Last edited by Loopyloo; 29 December 2013, 16:19.

Comment

Thank you Miss Loopy...

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
                  Morning! This arrived yesterday, date on letter is 23rd December

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10819[/ATTACH]

So is this good? Or is it just because it's Xmyth that they are having to 'hunt out' my agreement?
                  Just a standard response. Wait for their next letter

Comment

Yeah I googled and can see it's a template... lol Are these the same people who state they don't like template letters? goons...

Comment

Hello and Happy New Year peeps.... I've been really poorly with some awful strepthroat tonsil thing, today is a bit better so call off the funeral for now... urgh.

Anyway, just got this through the door. Another template or can I at least order some Champagne if not put it on ice yet? lol

• Type of account Loan HSPF (mine)

• Date commenced original October 2005, asked for more £ in 2008

• Approx balance £15k

• Date last paid Last FULL payment 2012 I think

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Not paying but since 2012 was paying dribs and drabs

• Status um.. haven't paid, it's been sold ... default?

• Account owner Lowell

• Current state of play -

CCA signed for 5/12/13

Reply to CCS request - 13/12/13 (letter dated 11/12/13)

They've contacted HBOS - 28/12/13 (dated 23/12/13)

They are still waiting for the agreement and wont write to me again until they have it - 03/01/14 (dated 30th/12/13)

Name:	January 14.jpg
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	1399028

Comment

It's a good start......
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ok just ignore that and await their next reply
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Looks like Andrew is using an image for his signature now... it is impossible that his siggy is THAT exact each time... especially considering his first one to me!

Comment

oohh I can't thank anyone?

Comment

You need to refresh the page, you cannot thank if you've just replied to a thread then try and scroll up - you need to come out/go back in. So refresh and it'll work again.

Thanks is Ajax operated meaning it refreshes in huge background and there might be a small delay stopping a full refresh so hit F5 and try it manually
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X