GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Patch's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patch's Diary

Hi.. sorry to nag... what should I do about that letter from Lowells please?

Comment

Patch- chillax , it's near a BH weekend so not much to do I would let them poke about, the next letter may be the one that tells you where you live

Dear Sir/ Madam
      We have tried to make contact with you by letter and phone, but you have not replied. we have made a search of your credit file and know that you live at this address, so we can only surmise that you do not intend to pay the debt owing to our client,
      We MAY advise that your account is elevated for further collection activity
      Dear Alien(s
      There I was stood in a garden up to my armpits in doggy doo, when, out of the blue, a red van pulled up and a young looking old man with a large bag of washing gave me an envelope that had My name on it.
      How delightful I thought, could it be a romantic letter from a past lover, a request from the queen asking me to tea, or was I the winner of a large cash sum from ERNIE,. NOOOOO
      It was a stupid letter telling me where I lived. I know where I live, I know you know where I live, so why send a letter telling me where I live when we both know?
      Now regarding my request for the Missing PT, unless I receive them I will not be in further contact as the ALLEGED account is deemed UE until I do.
      now bugger off and stop bothering me ,I have a large G&T that requires my attention
      Yours Mrs Patch (now smelling of roses)
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry, I'm not very well at the moment and am stressing about everything which is unusual for me.. this was just one extra thing to stress about.

sorry :-(

will wait for the next letter

Comment

lol just read the read bit... like it!

Comment

• Type of account Loan HSPF (mine)

• Date commenced original October 2005, asked for more £ in 2008

• Approx balance £ 19,553
            • Date last paid Last FULL payment 2012 I think

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Not paying but since 2012 was paying dribs and drabs

• Status um.. haven't paid, it's been sold ... default?

• Account owner Lowell

Just read this on Noddle:
            Account start date - 07/10/2008
            Opening balance -£ 27,603
            Regular payment - £ 328
            Repayment frequency - Monthly
            Date of default -30/06/2011
            Default balance - £ 19,553

• Current state of play -

CCA signed for 5/12/13

Reply to CCS request - 13/12/13 (letter dated 11/12/13)

They've contacted HBOS - 28/12/13 (dated 23/12/13)

They are still waiting for the agreement and wont write to me again until they have it - 03/01/14 (dated 30th/12/13)

7th February CCA recieved with my ruddy signature on... grr

10th February sent forms to Niddy.. I feel sick :-(

10th February got statement of account letter from Lowells

11th February as feared, Niddy says it is enforceable but has asked for more details as it is a "this is a preference account, ie a loan and overdraft or card and overdraft which were rather weird to say the least." Which is giving me hope!! Not sure what it means though lmao

12th Feb missing PT sent via signed for.

14th Feb missing PT was signed for

14th Feb letter arrived "We regret you've not paid, call to prevent action being taken" dated 11th Feb

12th March text message to my mobile saying I must call them.

13th March letter from Lowells saying they have replied to my request... they haven't, they didn't send MPT

14th March I send letter saying oiy.. missing PT bitches and stop calling my telephone!

15th March above letter signed for by BOND

20th March.... no more telephone calls since 15th.. nice one!

29th March letter dated 21st saying we have sent everything, call us and arrange to pay us.

12th April letter dated 9th April saying we have replied to your query, pay us now.

28th April letter from Lowells saying you still haven't paid, we are going to dig about in your credit file and come after you.

14th May letter dated 9th May saying they've tried and I haven't played ball so now they will send an agent or go to court.
            I think I just got a letter before action..... wibbling like mad here!!

What do I do? I have been given 21 days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9th May LBA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	1400352

Comment

Just looks like another threatogram to me!!
              Tempted to send no doorstep visit letter if it were me.
              Hopefully wiser counsel will respond.

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
                I think I just got a letter before action..... wibbling like mad here!!

What do I do? I have been given 21 days.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11797[/ATTACH]
                Originally posted by odetter View Post
                Just looks like another threatogram to me!!
                Tempted to send no doorstep visit letter if it were me.
                Hopefully wiser counsel will respond.
                That's what I'd send if it were me and I'd wait 20 days before sending anything......

And no that's not a letter before action...It's a letter before door step action.......
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Better known as a letter before inaction.
                  Have a cuppa don't worry.

Comment

Shall I send this?

Further to your letter dated 9th May 2014 which I received on the 14th May I write to remind you that you have still failed to satisfy my last request from the 12th February and the 14th March asking for the missing prescribed terms.
                    Please also be advised that I will only communicate with you in writing. I have noted your repeated attempts to contact me over the past few weeks and these have been duly logged by time and date. Should it be your intention to arrange a doorstep visit, please be advised that under OFT rules, you can only visit me at my home if you make an appointment and I have no wish to make such an appointment with you.
                    There is an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v Sheppard & Short Ltd [1959] 2 QB 384. per Lord Evershed M.R.). Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and, if you do so, you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken, including but not limited to, police attendance.

Yours faithfully,

Comment

No expert but that looks good to me!

Comment

Further to your letter dated 9th May 2014 which I received on the 14th May I write to remind you that you have still failed to satisfy my last request from the 12th February and the 14th March asking for the missing prescribed terms.
                        Please also be advised that I will only communicate with you in writing. I have noted your repeated attempts to contact me over the past few weeks and these have been duly logged by time and date. Should it be your intention to arrange a doorstep visit, please be advised that under OFT rules, you can only visit me at my home if you make an appointment and I have no wish to make such an appointment with you.
                        There is an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v Sheppard & Short Ltd [1959] 2 QB 384. per Lord Evershed M.R.). Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and, if you do so, you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken, including but not limited to, police attendance.

Yours faithfully,
                        Shall I send this?
                        sent today via signed for 1st class......

Comment

It wont let me edit my first post any more... I get a blank reply box and not the original text to edit...

wanted to add that I had sent this http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post397002

via signed for to Lowells.... As below

• Type of account Loan HSPF (mine)

• Date commenced original October 2005, asked for more £ in 2008

• Approx balance £ 19,553
                          • Date last paid Last FULL payment 2012 I think

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Not paying but since 2012 was paying dribs and drabs

• Status um.. haven't paid, it's been sold ... default?

• Account owner Lowell

Just read this on Noddle:
                          Account start date - 07/10/2008
                          Opening balance -£ 27,603
                          Regular payment - £ 328
                          Repayment frequency - Monthly
                          Date of default -30/06/2011
                          Default balance - £ 19,553

• Current state of play -

CCA signed for 5/12/13

Reply to CCS request - 13/12/13 (letter dated 11/12/13)

They've contacted HBOS - 28/12/13 (dated 23/12/13)

They are still waiting for the agreement and wont write to me again until they have it - 03/01/14 (dated 30th/12/13)

7th February CCA recieved with my ruddy signature on... grr

10th February sent forms to Niddy.. I feel sick :-(

10th February got statement of account letter from Lowells

11th February as feared, Niddy says it is enforceable but has asked for more details as it is a "this is a preference account, ie a loan and overdraft or card and overdraft which were rather weird to say the least." Which is giving me hope!! Not sure what it means though lmao

12th Feb missing PT sent via signed for.

14th Feb missing PT was signed for

14th Feb letter arrived "We regret you've not paid, call to prevent action being taken" dated 11th Feb

12th March text message to my mobile saying I must call them.

13th March letter from Lowells saying they have replied to my request... they haven't, they didn't send MPT

14th March I send letter saying oiy.. missing PT bitches and stop calling my telephone!

15th March above letter signed for by BOND

20th March.... no more telephone calls since 15th.. nice one!

29th March letter dated 21st saying we have sent everything, call us and arrange to pay us.

12th April letter dated 9th April saying we have replied to your query, pay us now.

28th April letter from Lowells saying you still haven't paid, we are going to dig about in your credit file and come after you.

14th May letter dated 9th May saying they've tried and I haven't played ball so now they will send an agent or go to court.

19th May sent THIS letter to Lowells via signed for.

Comment

It wont let me edit my first post any more... I get a blank reply box and not the original text to edit...

There's been a little bit of turbulence in the technical department today which means some things have not worked perfectly but it's all in hand.

Don't blame me blame Niddy and his geek mate Stevieb

Incidentally I got your earlier PM and I'll be there whether you like it or not !

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

Incidentally I got your earlier PM and I'll be there whether you like it or not !

oohhh how exciting!!!! yay.... That's if we aren't both in prison for debt evasion lmao!!!!

Comment

Crap and poo balls..... got the forms today. WITH hubbys signature on... strangely though the address is our old one... and the signature date is 2009..... I don't remember him having to sign anything in 2009... But it looks like his handwriting and everything.....

• Type of account MBNA CC (hubbys)

• Date commenced pre 2007

• Approx balance �2455.73

• Date last paid �20 December 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying being a goon again! *sigh* have learnt lesson though now

• Status Default so goodness knows where the money is going?

• Account owner Link Financial Outsourcing
                                • Current state of play

19th February sent a CCA request
                                26th February (dated 24th) letter arrived confirming my request for CCA. They don't have the documents so have asked MBNA for it.
                                It's not letting me upload the image... stating it is UNDEFINED... ?

Are we screwed? Do we have to cough up now?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X