GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Patch's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patch's Diary

There is a telephone harassment template on here that you may want to send to them, have a read and maybe try that .x
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
      :-(

Two letters.. onefrom hubby's barclaycard containing terms and agreement... no signature though.

One from Lowells with my loan agreement with my ruddy signature from 2008.
      Send them to Niddy to look at in detail. Just because they have sent the agreements doesn't mean that the content within the agreement is correct!
      Last edited by Loopyloo; 7 February 2014, 16:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopyloo View Post
        Send them to Niddy to look at in detail. Just because they have sent the agreements doesn't mean that the content within the agreements are correct!
        Send how? via royal mail or should I photo the pages and send?

Comment

Here---> agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Email to Never-In-Doubt (Niddy) -- > webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Do read here too ---> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy - allaboutFORUMS

EDIT: Deepie beat me to it
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

• Type of account Was Skycard, they changed it to Barclays Gold CC (hubbys)

• Date commenced Sky 2005 - change 2007

• Approx balance £1,663.06

• Date last paid Always pay minimum

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status UTD

• Account owner Barclaycard Gold Mastercard

• Current state of play
                Stopped paying in December 2013.

Letter received 28th December 'you haven't paid, we can take from current account if you have one'not 100% sure I 'have' one?

Letter received 25th January 'You bad boy, you still haven't paid so we are passing it over to Mercers, which is still us but with a scary name... perhaps... so pay up or we will write to you again!'

Sent CCA request 27th Jan 2014

CCA signed for by Luke Hawker on the 28th Jan

Letter received 4th February saying they got the CCA request and are dealing with it.

7th Fabruary CCA forms arrived...

10th February Sent CCA forms to Niddy to look at.
              CCA sent to Niddy....

Comment

• Type of account Loan HSPF (mine)

• Date commenced original October 2005, asked for more £ in 2008

• Approx balance £15k

• Date last paid Last FULL payment 2012 I think

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Not paying but since 2012 was paying dribs and drabs

• Status um.. haven't paid, it's been sold ... default?

• Account owner Lowell

Just read this on Noddle:
                Account start date - 07/10/2008

Opening balance -£ 27,603

Regular payment - £ 328

Repayment frequency - Monthly

Date of default -30/06/2011

Default balance - £ 19,553

• Current state of play -

CCA signed for 5/12/13

Reply to CCS request - 13/12/13 (letter dated 11/12/13)

They've contacted HBOS - 28/12/13 (dated 23/12/13)

They are still waiting for the agreement and wont write to me again until they have it - 03/01/14 (dated 30th/12/13)

7th February CCA recieved with my ruddy signature on... grr

10th February sent forms to Niddy.. I feel sick :-(

10th February got statement of account letter from Lowells
                back to not sleeping very well again as I can see this is enforceable ... There is no way I can get anyone to give me enough to pay this off... feeling stupid again for ever getting credit...

Sent CCA forms to Niddy... not that I can read half of them, it's in font so small and smudged .. I mean look at it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	stupid font cant read.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	319.3 KB
ID:	1399356

Comment

It's no good beating yourself up about having got credit Patch. Let's just see what Niddy says about the ccas and we'll take it from there.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

back to not sleeping very well again as I can see this is enforceable ... There is no way I can get anyone to give me enough to pay this off... feeling stupid again for ever getting credit...
                    Patch - don't ever feel stupid for having taken out credit. You have to remember the market conditions in the years 2000-2007, there were LOTS of traps out there while the bankers had their noses in the trough, selling products that even they didn't understand, never mind the normal consumer. While there is always the argument of personal responsibility all you've done is fallen foul of those traps, doesn't make you a bad person, or that you've been reckless or irresponsible.
                    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Re: Hubby's Sky/Barclays CC

CCA sent to Niddy....
                      From email reply:

This is UE as there is no signed agreement present, so you need to respond with Missing PT’s template… Anyone can provide terms, but ensuring they belonged to the agreement you accepted them to is paramount.
                      Can someone please link me to the PT's template. I seem to be utterly retarded when it comes to finding anything in the forms section... sorry

Do I not also need to send missing signature? Or is that what the PT is? ...

Also, do I just add my details and send it as is? Thanks!

Comment

With regards to the loan the reply was that it is enforceable

"this is a preference account, ie a loan and overdraft or card and overdraft which were rather weird to say the least." Which is giving me hope!! Not sure what it means though lmao

What DOES that all mean?

Comment

I would blag the loan Patch send of the PT letter there as well. Just fill in the blanks, don't mess with the wording as it has been carefully crafted so that you tell em to piss off without admitting the debt

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms

Comment

OMG I just looked properly at the paperwork sent to me by Lowells and it says Preference Account... wtf is that??

I originally had either a leaflet or something on the bottom of a Littlewoods catalogue statement that offered a loan... I called them and agreed to the LOAN over the telephone.
                            Then in 2008 when we were desperate for money like a tit I called and asked if the loan could be raised and they said yes and that they would send a courier with the paperwork and I was to sign it and hand it back to the courier.

I had a wisdom tooth removal in the morning and that afternoon was chillin on the sofa when the courier arrived and asked for me, I was given a plastic rainproof folder in which was the paperwork which I signed and then handed back to the motorbike chap who sped off... I 'think' I then had a cheque or did they pay it direct into our bank? I can't recall....

I have no idea what a preference account is .. as far as I know I asked for a loan and then extended loan for more.. never any preference account.

Or are their loans called that?

Comment

Thank you for the link MrsD

Comment

"As a matter of common sense It is difficult to see how a copy of a document can omit the names of the parties. It might he thought that the address of the debtor, however, was immaterial, at least to the debtor, who can be assumed to know what it was at the time, if different from his present address. However, as noted above any application of the concept of materiality must not override the requirements of section 78 and the Copies Regulations properly understood. In my view it is clear that the name and address must be provided"
                                Sorry... should the above be BE or are we directly quoting someone here and should it say [sic] after?

Comment

Working...
                                X