GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Leixlip1 UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leixlip1 UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leixlip1 UE diary

Type of account: Abbey Credit card

Date commenced: Feb/March 2003

Approx' balance: £6,132

Date last paid: 30/11/12

Arrangement: Was on an arrangement, self managed dmp

Account: Now with Moorgate/Arden

Due to the technical problems this is a repost!
    A/c was with MBNA who passed on to Moorgate/Arden early last year. Was making regular payments but a change of circs' meant I had to make a token payment for 1 month. At first they were okay with this but then decided not to be so I thought i would be equally awkward and made CCA request at the begining of December 2012 (special delivery). The 12 plus 2 passed without my request being fufilled so I wrote and stopped paying this and another account I had CCA'd at the same time.They eventually returned some documents last Saturday.

DOCUMENTATION/AGREEMENT EMAILED TO NIDDY FOR CHECKING

Will send again as not sure if received first time - belt & braces!

Re: Leixlip1 UE diary

Missing prescribed terms letter sent on advice of Niddy.

Comment

Nice one, keep us all posted!
      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Will do

Comment

Reply received in response to missing PT letter
          Attached Files

Comment

just a load of old hogwash

I would send this

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)

Comment

Thanks MrsD,will be on it's on its way.
              Last edited by Leixlip1; 7 March 2013, 14:34. Reason: Couldn't access the templates

Comment

Hi how are you?
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                X