GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

I'm not sure which accounts posts #268 and 269 refer to.

With Capquest, keep that letter and the envelope it came in stapled to it, very safe! No need to reply with anything.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      I'm not sure which accounts posts #268 and 269 refer to.

With Capquest, keep that letter and the envelope it came in stapled to it, very safe! No need to reply with anything.

I know i did quote them correctly i think but they never showed up, am i doing it right, if not how do i update the thread so it shows please ?

Comment

I usually update the original post on my diary (by clicking on edit post button) and then paste a link to that post. See User Guide: How to Copy and Paste a link - allaboutFORUMS on how to paste a link.

If you want to paste a link to an individual post, click on the post number and the post will open in a new window. Highlight, copy and paste the url as shown above.

If you quote a post, it will only show the actual post, not any quotes in that post.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          I usually update the original post on my diary (by clicking on edit post button) and then paste a link to that post. See User Guide: How to Copy and Paste a link - allaboutFORUMS on how to paste a link.

If you want to paste a link to an individual post, click on the post number and the post will open in a new window. Highlight, copy and paste the url as shown above.

If you quote a post, it will only show the actual post, not any quotes in that post.

thats what i did i clicked edit post

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Spent2much
            24/7/2012

letter recieved from Capquest.
            Dear spent2much,
            Blah Blah Blah.
            We refer to our recent letter and regret that we have still been unable to obtain all the documents you requested from the original creditor. However please find attached some statements for your information.

We aknowledge that until we are able to provide copies of the documents to you , your account is unenforceable. That does not mean that the debt has ceased to exist and it is proper for us to continue to report the default on the account to the credit reference agencies. We may also write to you to provide information as the the state of your account.

If we are provided witht the relevant documentation at a future date, we will send copies to you. At this point the debt will again become enforceable . We will then require your proposals for repayment , by installments that you are able to maintain that we will seek to agree with you. If at that point you are not willing to make payment or an arrangement we will consider enforecement.

do i need to send anything to these now its unenforceable or do i just wait to see what they do next ?

Comment

Type of account (kays)
              mine
              Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,905)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (kays) now Littlewoods)
              18/07/2012
              recieved a cca back today , do i send the letter and the cca to niddy to look at ?

niddy says

Do i need to do anything or just wait now see what they do next ?

Comment

Type of account (simplybe )mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,124)

Account owner (simply be) now with jd williams

27/7/2012 received cca from simply be sent it to niddy to look at

niddy says

do i just wait and see what they do next also .
                Thanks

Comment

Means = The debt still exist (we think), but we are unable to celebrate much with our Xmas Party as the funds we con out of people has deminished to a degree, but we will keep reporting to Credit Reference Agencies and when a very good forgery of a valid CCA1974 may appear, we may/may not waste money/paper pestering you as we just programme a computer to do so, there again the Royal Mail have got greedy so we may not be able to afford the cost, that will also save Trees in respect of paper.

We hate you as we paid pence and you have stopped us making £!s out of you and using you as a cash cow, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cry cry cry, sorry the wording has run but on checking the computer has got the correct letter to you the TEARS have been rolling down my cheeks as I have to sign on Monday as no crooked Job.

Many Thanks Not DCA staff.
                  Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 12 August 2012, 09:51.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
                    Means = The debt still exist (we think), but we are unable to celebrate much with our Xmas Party as the funds we con out of people has deminished to a degree, but we will keep reporting to Credit Reference Agencies and when a very good forgery of a valid CCA1974 may appear, we may/may not waste money/paper pestering you as we just programme a computer to do so, there again the Royal Mail have got greedy so we may not be able to afford the cost, that will also save Trees in respect of paper.

We hate you as we paid pence and you have stopped us making £!s out of you and using you as a cash cow, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cry cry cry, sorry the wording has run but on checking the computer has got the correct letter to you the TEARS have been rolling down my cheeks as I have to sign on Monday as no crooked Job.

Many Thanks Not DCA staff.
                    very true , i bet they do hate us

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                      After clicking edit post you can select the whole thing then press CTRL+C to copy it, press CTRL+V to paste it between the QUOTE tags on your new post so the whole thing gets quoted. That way we can tell what's been going on with the account.
                      thank you, there are two more i posted up to see what i do next also not sure if anyone missed them

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                        thank you, there are two more i posted up to see what i do next also not sure if anyone missed them
                        which? where?
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Quote:
                          24/7/2012

letter recieved from Capquest.
                          Dear spent2much,
                          Blah Blah Blah.
                          We refer to our recent letter and regret that we have still been unable to obtain all the documents you requested from the original creditor. However please find attached some statements for your information.

We aknowledge that until we are able to provide copies of the documents to you , your account is unenforceable. That does not mean that the debt has ceased to exist and it is proper for us to continue to report the default on the account to the credit reference agencies. We may also write to you to provide information as the the state of your account.

If we are provided witht the relevant documentation at a future date, we will send copies to you. At this point the debt will again become enforceable . We will then require your proposals for repayment , by installments that you are able to maintain that we will seek to agree with you. If at that point you are not willing to make payment or an arrangement we will consider enforecement.

do i need to send anything to these now its unenforceable or do i just wait to see what they do next ?
                          With this keep it safe, they cannot enforce - well done.

Ignore them for now, keep us updated with any letters that may come in due course....
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Type of account (kays)
                            mine
                            Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,905)

Account owner (kays) now Littlewoods)
                            18/07/2012
                            recieved a cca back today , do i send the letter and the cca to niddy to look at ?

niddy says

Do i need to do anything or just wait now see what they do next ?
                            Send off missing PT's template.

Comment

Type of account (simplybe )mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,124)

Account owner (simply be) now with jd williams

27/7/2012 received cca from simply be sent it to niddy to look at

niddy says

do i just wait and see what they do next also .
                              Thanks
                              send missing PT's template....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                which? where?
                                ignore above post, seems we're now back up to date

Comment

Working...
                                X