GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
    Well you could send a copy of the solicitors letter to Iqor and you can copy your letter to Iqor to the solicitors.

You only need to send to Iqor but as a belt and bracers job........
    ok then will do that thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
      Type of account (JJB sports mastercard)husband's

Date commenced (2004)

Approx balance (£580)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner ( oQor)
      30/08/2012
      received let from iQor saying payment has not been received , and they inform that failure to bring this arrangement up to date, they assume hubby is defaulting on the agreement he has made with them.

This may result in them instructing their agents to visit him at home to discuss settlemen on the account .

Comment

solicitors letter received today, this is the first i have received after sending for the overdraft cca request .

GPB solicitors LLP

They have been contacted by iqor in relation to monies owd to LTSB
        If full payment , or proposals for payment are not recieved by iqor within 10 days from the date of this lettr 30/7/2012 , it is likely that we will be instructed to commence legal proceedings.
        Please note we are instructed NOT to enter into corresondence with you at this stage but to refer the matter to our client iqor . Please contact them directly.

I have just added to this letter the part on the bottom of the letter about gpb solicitors being instructed NOT to enter into correspondence with me .

suggestions please ?
        29/08/2012
        phone call from gpb solicitors, hubby told them i was out
        Last edited by Spent2much; 30 August 2012, 11:39.

Comment

Originally Posted by Spent2much
          Type of account (simplybe )mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,124)

Account owner (simply be) now with jd williams

27/7/2012 received cca from simply be sent it to niddy to look at

niddy says

do i just wait and see what they do next also .
          Thanks
          30/08/2012
          received payment reminder.
          letter says

you agreed to this arrangement through payplan on the understanding that the amount is what you can afford and that regualr payments would be made. You must contact payplan to pay the minimum payment due .

To prevent incurring additional charges you can make a payment directly blah blah .

Please note that in accordance with our clients trading terms an administration charge will be made for each missed payment reminder .

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
            They can make as many admin charges as they want as this is UE so you won't be paying it!

Sounds like one for the file!

that's exactly what i just said to hubby

Comment

I'd send Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit (delete the telephone part if it's not relevant)
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

30/08/2012
                received let from iQor saying payment has not been received , and they inform that failure to bring this arrangement up to date, they assume hubby is defaulting on the agreement he has made with them.

This may result in them instructing their agents to visit him at home to discuss settlemen on the account .

As pixie says below, doorstep visit letter for this one.

Comment

Type of account (credit card)husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£467

Account owner (Capitol one)
                  recieved today 1/09/2012

payment reminder . I guess they cannot find the original CCA then

Comment

recieved today 1/09/2012

payment reminder . I guess they cannot find the original CCA then

Shame.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
                      Shame.

isn't just

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        sent this letter today, left it as is it as i am not sure if they have phoned or not as a few have been phoning .

Comment

sent missing PT template 13/8/2012

received 21/8/12
                          Dear spent2much,
                          RE request to cancel your agreement

We write in response to your letter dated 13th August 2012, which has been passed to me for consideration.

In relation to your request for a copy of your K&Co/Kays account credit agreement we have provided you with a copy of your current agreement in our letter dated 17th July 2012.

This agreement sets out the contractual arrangement that is in place at this time between us and you in relation your K&Co/Kays account and it includes all applicable contractual variants and amendments that have taken place since your account was opened.

It is clear, that by ordering and purchasing goods from us, you acknowledge that there is an existing relationship in place. In the event that you did not bleive there was such a relationship it is unlikely you would have bought and continued to buy goods from us.

The lastes case law in relation to the enforceability of credit agreements has made clear that uneforceability does not mean that the rights of the parties under a credit agreement were never acquired or are extinguished.

I therefore confirm that the current outstanding balance on your account is £1953.20 and an amount of
                          £1953.20 has become payable but remains unpaid. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that repaymets be made every 28 days in accordance with the terms and condtions you agreed to when you opened your account.

Failure to make repayments in accordance with such terms and conditions means that we may notify the credit reference agencies of such failure from time to tome. Consequently , this may affect your future ability to obtain credit with other lenders.

In order to avoid any further detriment to your credit file please call us on 0844 822 4090 to make a payment of any amounts are overdue to to advise us when payment will be paid.

Letter goes on to say if i am experiencing financial difficulty they can duscuss and arrange a plan and will consider my case sympathetically .
                          03/09/2012
                          statement reminding i haven't paid

Comment

30/08/2012

03/09/2012
                            doorstep harassment letter sent , left in the part about telephone harassment as i am not sure if they have been phoning as i get a few lately .

Comment

Type of account (simplybe )mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,124)

Account owner (simply be) now with jd williams

27/7/2012 received cca from simply be sent it to niddy to look at

niddy says

do i just wait and see what they do next also .
                              Thanks
                              30/08/2012
                              received payment reminder.
                              letter says

you agreed to this arrangement through payplan on the understanding that the amount is what you can afford and that regualr payments would be made. You must contact payplan to pay the minimum payment due .

To prevent incurring additional charges you can make a payment directly blah blah .

Please note that in accordance with our clients trading terms an administration charge will be made for each missed payment reminder .
                              06/09/2012
                              serious arrears letter

According to our records you have failed to maintain the agreed payment arrangement with payplan limited. This situation has left us with no alternative but to consider our next steps, which might extend to taking legal action. We should also reserve our right to seek costs and interest.
                              Before we take any action, may we remind you that, we are prepared to negotiate with you and reach a mutally agreeable solution. However, in order for us to do this you or the organistion representing need to contact us to agree an amount you can afford.
                              Please arrange to call us on 0844******* within the next 48 hours to prevent any further escalation and agree a suitable repayment.
                              Last edited by Spent2much; 6 September 2012, 12:19.

Comment

Quote:
                                Type of account (solutions finance card)

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£2,111

Status (default/in arrears )

Account owner (Capquest)

18/07/2012
                                recieved a letter saying they have put this account on hold for 28 days until they get the information i require, in the meantime would i like to send them any information that might speed this up (not bloody likely)

24/7/2012

letter recieved from Capquest.
                                Dear spent2much,
                                Blah Blah Blah.
                                We refer to our recent letter and regret that we have still been unable to obtain all the documents you requested from the original creditor. However please find attached some statements for your information.

We aknowledge that until we are able to provide copies of the documents to you , your account is unenforceable. That does not mean that the debt has ceased to exist and it is proper for us to continue to report the default on the account to the credit reference agencies. We may also write to you to provide information as the the state of your account.

If we are provided witht the relevant documentation at a future date, we will send copies to you. At this point the debt will again become enforceable . We will then require your proposals for repayment , by installments that you are able to maintain that we will seek to agree with you. If at that point you are not willing to make payment or an arrangement we will consider enforecement.

do i need to send anything to these now its unenforceable or do i just wait to see what they do next ?

07/09/2012

received this letter today

We write to advise that your current payment arrangement has defaulted as we have not received any recent communication or payments fron payplan ltd in relation to your account.

We would therefore advise you that the above account remains outstanding and payment of the full balance is required immedatley.

Your payment should reach our debt admin office by 14th sep 2012 and payment can be made by the following methods

blah blah blah

goes on to say if i am unable to make this full payment i should contact them to discuss a siutable arrangement and to stop further action taken .

Comment

Working...
                                X