GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    received a YOU PAY HALF WE PAY HALF today from 1st cruds.

They must have received the CCA request but are obviously ignoring it
    Hmmmm you pay half, after they've already paid 10% to buy the debt and they make a nice profit.

Let me think what they will get from you will 50% of nothing!
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
      Hmmmm you pay half, after they've already paid 10% to buy the debt and they make a nice profit.

Let me think what they will get from you will 50% of nothing!
      1st credit won't be getting a penny from us, like i said before they caused me a lot anxiety and i was really really ill , i will never let a dca make me ill again they are not worth it .

1st credit sent a so called cca back in 2008 i think it was and i sent it to niddy he said it looks UE and i sent them another template letter , so far nothing apart from this marvelous offer

Comment

23/7/2012
        recieved exactly the same as husband cca should i scan mine also and send to Niddy ?
        9/8/2012
        Received back and just about to send to niddy to look at
        Its the application form they have sent me and the letter says
        Dear mrs spent2much,
        Further to our letter i now enclose a copy of the original signed application form as requested.

There is no requirement under the CCA to provide a copy of the original signed agreement, but notwithstanding that fact, please find enclosed a copy of the pages of the original agreement which prove a valid signature. The prescribed terms of the agreement would nave been validly incorporated into the agreement on the of the reverse enclosed sheet or a sperarate attached sheet .

By providing the documents attached to this letter, we have satisfied our obligation to provide a copy of the executed agreement under section 78 and can confirm that the agreement complied is fully enforeable and we shall continue to treat it as such. We will not be entering into any further correspondence regarding the requirments relating to the provision of copy agreement.

Letter then reminds me of the justice.gov and cab
        Last edited by Spent2much; 9 August 2012, 11:11.

Comment

typical standard reply. wait for what niddy says about it.

But they can not say it would have been on the reverse OR seperate, they need to be sure which.

I can prob already guess what niddy will say you should do, but i wont comment until he does
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
            The terms *would* have been... but were they? They'll have to supply the right terms from inception, not just vaguely refer to something that would have been there...
            They may well have satisfied s.78 which is for information purposes but from that to being enforceable is a very long way!

If there were no terms from inception it's not likely to be enforceable! Let's see what Niddy says...
            i think the same can't wait to see what niddy says

Comment

what happens if it is enforceable?
              Is there still a way not to pay ?

Comment

How long does it take for niddy to look over cca's we send him, i hope he recieved mine

Comment

How long does it take for niddy to look over cca's we send him, i hope he recieved mine

Niddy it seems is busy at present but he will respond soonest.

Comment

When did you send them to him?
                    sent it yesterday morning

Comment

Oh, in that case just hang in there, you should hear from him soon!
                      thanks, i'm not impatient i just get excited when i receive back and can't stand the suspenc

Comment

thanks, i'm not impatient i just get excited when i receive back and can't stand the suspenc

In that case Flowerpower might have some Suspenders? (Twang) oopppsss

Comment

Sorry, can't help in that department, my petals are all well attached to the stem without the need for any support!
                          O.K. Petal ( no stalkers then)? = Spoilsport lol

Comment

still haven't had a reply from niddy yet about the halifax cca , am i being impatient ?

Comment

still haven't had a reply from niddy yet about the halifax cca , am i being impatient ?
                              Yes =

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
                                Yes =

Comment

Working...
                                X