GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Susie View Post
    I would just amend the CCA request one,
    i will do that then send it tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      Yes send to Niddy --------> agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

Not had any reply about this form without any details, am i to assume its UE ? I noticed some have sent forms off to Niddy and already know if they E or UE

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
        Type of account (credit card)husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£4,782)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (HBOS)
        23/7/2012
        recieved the cca today will be scanning and sending ot Niddy

Comment

Type of account (credit card)husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£4,782)

Account owner (HBOS)
          23/7/2012
          recieved cca today sending off to Niddy now

Comment

Type of account (credit card)mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,756)

Account owner (HBOS)
            23/7/2012
            recieved exactly the same as husband cca should i scan mine also and send to Niddy ?

Comment

23/7/2012
              recieved exactly the same as husband cca should i scan mine also and send to Niddy ?
              Yes to be on the safe side!
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
                Yes to be on the safe side!
                eek ! there is loads of it , i'm only page 10 now

Comment

eek ! there is loads of it , i'm only page 10 now
                  only talking about an actual copy of a CCA1974 ? not a SAR pack?? which would not have a CCA1974 in it!!
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

only talking about an actual copy of a CCA1974 ? not a SAR pack?? which would not have a CCA1974 in it!!

its the terms and conditions and loads of pages of one with a place where the signiture should be but isn't, shall i send them just to make sure ?
                    really not sure what i am doing this is the first time i have ever gone down the UE route

Comment

its the terms and conditions and loads of pages of one with a place where the signiture should be but isn't, shall i send them just to make sure ?
                      really not sure what i am doing this is the first time i have ever gone down the UE route

The main copy which should state agreement under section CCA1974 where with you say no signature on it, that is the actual CCA - T&C s pages are different

Comment

The main copy which should state agreement under section CCA1974 where with you say no signature on it, that is the actual CCA - T&C s pages are different
                        ok then , they have sent two cca's one from our previous address and one at the address we now live at . So i send the part which says 'this is a copy of your agreement for you to keep
                        CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT REGULATED BY THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974

I send only this ?

Comment

ok then , they have sent two cca's one from our previous address and one at the address we now live at . So i send the part which says 'this is a copy of your agreement for you to keep
                          CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT REGULATED BY THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974

I send only this ?
                          yes ( if they have sent two with different address send both copies = interesting

They are sending copies under section 77/78/79 by the looks of it? (not actual copy of an executed agreement) as satisfies a section 77/78/ request. okay we will wait and see what Niddy says about them.
                          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 23 July 2012, 12:58.

Comment

yes ( if they have sent two with different address send both copies = interesting

They are sending copies under section 77/78/79 by the looks of it? (not actual copy of an executed agreement) as satisfies a section 77/78/ request. okay we will wait and see what Niddy says about them.
                            I haven't sent anything yet as i confused now what to send .
                            I haven't heard anything back from the first cca i sent from the catalogue account so i don't know what is going on with that either .

Comment

this is the letter recieved along with the cca

122.9 KB
                              Attached Files

Comment

this is the letter recieved along with the cca

122.9 KB
                                80.0 KB
                                Attached Files