GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    Type of account (catalogue very.co.uk)mine

Date commenced (2004) maybe before

Approx balance.( £1,217

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status (cca being sent )

Account owner (very.co.uk) now with cabot financial
    Type of account (catalogue very.co.uk)mine

Date commenced (2004) maybe before

Approx balance.( £1,217

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status (cca being sent )

Account owner (very.co.uk) now with cabot financial

Last edited by Spent2much; 12 August 2012, 13:33.

Comment

Type of account (credit card)mine

Date commenced (2003)maybe even before cannot remmeber

Approx balance (£8,530)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (Lloydstsb)

Type of account (credit card)mine

Date commenced (2003)maybe even before cannot remmeber

Approx balance (£8,530)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)Please send another cheque/postal order, made payable to Lloyds TSB (a/c HPES

Account owner (Lloydstsb)

received this from ltsb today 16/08/2012

Dear spent2much,

You recently sent us a payment for £1.00. Unfortunatley we are unable to accept this paymnt as:

- You have asked us pay into a product we do not manage

Please send another cheque/PO , made payable to LLoyds TSB (a/c HPES ) and quoting the loan agreement number, if you still wish to pay this money into your loan .

This isn't a loan it is a credit card , what are these muppets on about ?

anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        Was that in response to your CCA request?

I'd just write back to them saying you did NOT intend to make a £1 payment into any account, it was the statutory fee to obtain a copy of your CCA and attach a copy of the CCA request letter you sent (and the PO of course). Would also be an idea to write on the reverse of the PO that it's for a CCA request ONLY.
        yes this in response to the cca request , will re send the PO and write on the back for cca request only. They can wait till next week now before they receive the po again, i am busy and can't get into town until at least next saturday, i don't think there is any rush do you ?

Comment

still haven't had any response from 1st credit and others regarding the cca requests.

The longer they take the better really

Comment

still haven't had any response from 1st credit and others regarding the cca requests.

The longer they take the better really
            You will, give it time

Keep us updated
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              You will, give it time

Keep us updated
              last time i sent for a cca request 1st credit sent us a SD which we had to defend in court .

Comment

last time i sent for a cca request 1st credit sent us a SD which we had to defend in court .
                See, they will be in touch - they always do! This time don't let it get that far

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

See, they will be in touch - they always do! This time don't let it get that far

we have you and the others to help us this time so it won't happen, before we got scared but not anymore we are fighting back

Comment

we have you and the others to help us this time so it won't happen, before we got scared but not anymore we are fighting back
                    But you still won didn't you?

Comment

But you still won didn't you?
                      yes we did , 1st credit sent a SD for two accounts and we won both, the judge wasen't very happy with them at all, basically told them they had wasted his time
                      and their so called solicitor was a bloody joke , i doubt he could find his own arse with both hands

Comment

yes we did , 1st credit sent a SD for two accounts and we won both, the judge wasen't very happy with them at all, basically told them they had wasted his time
                        and their so called solicitor was a bloody joke , i doubt he could find his own arse with both hands

How Rude about the Solicitor, go to the back of the class & write on the wall " I must not take the Piss out of a Solicitor as he will not understand".
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
                          How Rude about the Solicitor, go to the back of the class & write on the wall " I must not take the Piss out of a Solicitor as he will not understand".

Comment

Originally Posted by Spent2much
                            Type of account (kays)
                            mine
                            Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,905)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Account owner (kays) now Littlewoods)
                            18/07/2012
                            recieved a cca back today , do i send the letter and the cca to niddy to look at ?

niddy says

Do i need to do anything or just wait now see what they do next ?
                            sent missing PT template 13/8/2012

received 21/8/12
                            Dear spent2much,
                            RE request to cancel your agreement

We write in response to your letter dated 13th August 2012, which has been passed to me for consideration.

In relation to your request for a copy of your K&Co/Kays account credit agreement we have provided you with a copy of your current agreement in our letter dated 17th July 2012.

This agreement sets out the contractual arrangement that is in place at this time between us and you in relation your K&Co/Kays account and it includes all applicable contractual variants and amendments that have taken place since your account was opened.

It is clear, that by ordering and purchasing goods from us, you acknowledge that there is an existing relationship in place. In the event that you did not bleive there was such a relationship it is unlikely you would have bought and continued to buy goods from us.

The lastes case law in relation to the enforceability of credit agreements has made clear that uneforceability does not mean that the rights of the parties under a credit agreement were never acquired or are extinguished.

I therefore confirm that the current outstanding balance on your account is £1953.20 and an amount of
                            £1953.20 has become payable but remains unpaid. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that repaymets be made every 28 days in accordance with the terms and condtions you agreed to when you opened your account.

Failure to make repayments in accordance with such terms and conditions means that we may notify the credit reference agencies of such failure from time to tome. Consequently , this may affect your future ability to obtain credit with other lenders.

In order to avoid any further detriment to your credit file please call us on 0844 822 4090 to make a payment of any amounts are overdue to to advise us when payment will be paid.

Letter goes on to say if i am experiencing financial difficulty they can duscuss and arrange a plan and will consider my case sympathetically .

Comment

received 21/8/12
                              Dear spent2much,

We write in response to your letter dated 13th August 2012, which has been passed to me for consideration.

In relation to your request for a copy of your K&Co/Kays account credit agreement we have provided you with a copy of your current agreement in our letter dated 17th July 2012.

This agreement sets out the contractual arrangement that is in place at this time between us and you in relation your K&Co/Kays account and it includes all applicable contractual variants and amendments that have taken place since your account was opened.

It is clear, that by ordering and purchasing goods from us, you acknowledge that there is an existing relationship in place. In the event that you did not bleive there was such a relationship it is unlikely you would have bought and continued to buy goods from us.

The lastes case law in relation to the enforceability of credit agreements has made clear that uneforceability does not mean that the rights of the parties under a credit agreement were never acquired or are extinguished.

I therefore confirm that the current outstanding balance on your account is £1953.20 and an amount of
                              £1953.20 has become payable but remains unpaid. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that repaymets be made every 28 days in accordance with the terms and condtions you agreed to when you opened your account.

Failure to make repayments in accordance with such terms and conditions means that we may notify the credit reference agencies of such failure from time to tome. Consequently , this may affect your future ability to obtain credit with other lenders.

In order to avoid any further detriment to your credit file please call us on 0844 822 4090 to make a payment of any amounts are overdue to to advise us when payment will be paid.

Letter goes on to say if i am experiencing financial difficulty they can duscuss and arrange a plan and will consider my case sympathetically .
                              Hi STM,
                              Shop direct have used the same response to us,a standard response letter from them......
                              We ignored and waited for more of the same....
                              Steve

Comment

received 21/8/12
                                Dear spent2much,

They will never go to heaven they lie?
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X