GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    this is the letter recieved along with the cca

122.9 KB

As suspected a Reconstruction CCA not an actual copy of original only what it might of looked like, usual farce for £1.00.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
      As suspected a Reconstruction CCA not an actual copy of original only what it might of looked like, usual farce for £1.00.
      The threat also warning us abou the Ministry of Justice and CAB about writing off debts .
      Am i right in thinking they don't have the agreement ?

Comment

The threat also warning us abou the Ministry of Justice and CAB about writing off debts .
        Am i right in thinking they don't have the agreement ?
        They are referring to claims companies that they suspect you probabl;y are using,..
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

see what Niddy comes up with.

Comment

see what Niddy comes up with.
            The thing is the pages which say its the cca , start with my previous address and then loads of terms and conditions, then there is another one with my address now , its confusing me what i should sent, i haven't sent anything yet , unless i send the lot and whatever he decides is not needed just to ignore ??

Comment

just wait a minute see if I find old one of O.Hs to show you what it may look like.

Comment

The thing is the pages which say its the cca , start with my previous address and then loads of terms and conditions, then there is another one with my address now , its confusing me what i should sent, i haven't sent anything yet , unless i send the lot and whatever he decides is not needed just to ignore ??
                Here you are:-
                Attached Files

Comment

just wait a minute see if I find old one of O.Hs to show you what it may look like.
                  thanks, thats a good idea cos i really dont know what i am looking for .

Comment

Here you are:-

nothing like that , there is no date no signiture nothing , its just basically about 8 peices of paper .

Comment

nothing like that , there is no date no signiture nothing , its just basically about 8 peices of paper .
                      They are trying to fob you off with T&Cs over the period maybe, you said you sent your O.Hs CCA1974 to Niddy, was a CCA1974 in the form of above or similair?, if you have not got anything that looks like above , they may not haver one and are bluffing you?

also what you received is it as a result of a CCA1974 request under section 77/78/79 with a £1.00 enclosed? or £10.00 DSAR request. I ask as it saves me reading the whole Thread from the beginning.
                      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 23 July 2012, 15:36.

Comment

They are trying to fob you off with T&Cs over the period maybe, you said you sent your O.Hs CCA1974 to Niddy, was a CCA1974 in the form of above or similair?, if you have not got anything that looks like above , they may not haver one and are bluffing you?

also what you received is it as a result of a CCA1974 request under section 77/78/79 with a £1.00 enclosed? or £10.00 DSAR request. I ask as it saves me reading the whole Thread from the beginning.
                        i never sent anything to niddy yet .I simply don't know what to send, its nothing like the above .Sent £1 cca request not sar request
                        Last edited by Spent2much; 23 July 2012, 15:57.

Comment

i never sent anything to niddy yet .I simply don't know what to send, its nothing like the above .

o.k. will ask Niddy for his comments to the thread, see what he says about the situation.

Comment

o.k. will ask Niddy for his comments to the thread, see what he says about the situation.

Have asked Niddy to look over thread for you.

Comment

Have asked Niddy to look over thread for you.
                              thankyou

Comment

Spent

have you sent what you received to Niddy?

you need to send the front page, if there are loads of t&cs don't bother with them yet unless Niddy asks for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X