GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    Originally Posted by Spent2much
    Type of account (kays)
    mine
    Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,905)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (kays) now Littlewoods)
    18/07/2012
    recieved a cca back today , do i send the letter and the cca to niddy to look at ?

niddy says

Do i need to do anything or just wait now see what they do next ?
    sent missing PT template 13/8/2012

received 21/8/12
    Dear spent2much,
    RE request to cancel your agreement

We write in response to your letter dated 13th August 2012, which has been passed to me for consideration.

In relation to your request for a copy of your K&Co/Kays account credit agreement we have provided you with a copy of your current agreement in our letter dated 17th July 2012.

This agreement sets out the contractual arrangement that is in place at this time between us and you in relation your K&Co/Kays account and it includes all applicable contractual variants and amendments that have taken place since your account was opened.

It is clear, that by ordering and purchasing goods from us, you acknowledge that there is an existing relationship in place. In the event that you did not bleive there was such a relationship it is unlikely you would have bought and continued to buy goods from us.

The lastes case law in relation to the enforceability of credit agreements has made clear that uneforceability does not mean that the rights of the parties under a credit agreement were never acquired or are extinguished.

I therefore confirm that the current outstanding balance on your account is £1953.20 and an amount of
    £1953.20 has become payable but remains unpaid. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that repaymets be made every 28 days in accordance with the terms and condtions you agreed to when you opened your account.

Failure to make repayments in accordance with such terms and conditions means that we may notify the credit reference agencies of such failure from time to tome. Consequently , this may affect your future ability to obtain credit with other lenders.

In order to avoid any further detriment to your credit file please call us on 0844 822 4090 to make a payment of any amounts are overdue to to advise us when payment will be paid.

Letter goes on to say if i am experiencing financial difficulty they can duscuss and arrange a plan and will consider my case sympathetically .

received this today 24/09/2012

notice of Variation,

we are making some changes that apply to your credit account agreement, Please read the leaflet carefully and keep for future reference as it contains changes to some of your terms and conditions.

credit account agreement terms and conditions.

key financial information.

it goes on and on with different conditions.

shall i ignore it or what ?

Comment

int1954 (14th September 2012)
      18th September 2012, 11:24 #362 Spent2much
      AAD Veteran

Thanked 4,448 Times in 770 Posts

Re: spent2much UE diary
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Spent2much
      Type of account (credit card)mine

Date commenced (2003)maybe even before cannot remmeber

Approx balance (£8,530)

Account owner (Lloydstsb)

Type of account (credit card)mine

Date commenced (2003)maybe even before cannot remmeber

Approx balance (£8,530)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)Please send another cheque/postal order, made payable to Lloyds TSB (a/c HPES

Account owner (Lloydstsb)

received this from ltsb today 16/08/2012

Dear spent2much,

You recently sent us a payment for £1.00. Unfortunatley we are unable to accept this paymnt as:

- You have asked us pay into a product we do not manage

Please send another cheque/PO , made payable to LLoyds TSB (a/c HPES ) and quoting the loan agreement number, if you still wish to pay this money into your loan .

This isn't a loan it is a credit card , what are these muppets on about ?

anyone

received 13/09/2012

statement and balance .

If you do not pay off the full amount outstanding, we will allocate your payments to the outstanding balance in a specific order, which is set out below. The way in which payments are allocated can make a significant difference to the amount of interest you will pay until the balance is cleared completley.

Allocation of payments.
      Since no interest or charges are being applied to your account, your payment will be used to pay off your aoutstanding balance.

Dispute resolution

If you have a problem with your agreement, please try and settle it with us in the first instance. If you are not happy with the way in which we handled your complaint or the result, you may be able to complain to the Ombudsman. We will provide details of how to contact the Ombudsman.

letter received today 18/09/2012

Your payments are in arrears and a payment of £*** is required.

You are reminded that in order to avoid further action, payments must be made on the due date previously agreed under the instalment plan.

If you are unable to make these payments , please complete and return the questionaire overleaf within ten days to enable us to assess your situation.

IF YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT WITHIN THE LAST 7 WORKING DAYS. PLEASE IGNORE THIS LETTER.

so what should i do now, they have not attempted to send me the cca which i requested , but they sent the £1 back last month and said they cannot pay into this account as they don't have the facility to do so, i sent another letter and wrote on the cheque 'for cca purpose only ' back to them and they have ignored it so it seem

cca reminder sent 24/09/2012

received today 1/10/2012

You recently sent us a payment for £1.00 Unfortunatley we are unable to appcept this as:

-You hace asked us to pay into a product we do not manage.

Please send another cheque/postal order, made payable to Lloyds TSB (a/c HPES and quoting the loan agreement number, If you wish to pay this money into your loan.

If you have any queries about hsi please call me . My number is at top of this letter.

They have returned the postal order once again and my letters requesting the CCA for credit card which they think is a loan .

Last edited by Spent2much; 1 October 2012, 14:15.

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
        I would send the CCA reminder letter to the oc, with a copy to Fredricksons and just a covering note: Further to your letter dated xxxxx, please find attached.

I suggest that you refer this matter back to xxxxx OC, until such time as they comply with their legal obligations under CCA 1974
        sent to both today

Comment

Type of account (loan in joint names)

Date commenced (2004)

Approx balance.( £1,957

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status ( cca being sent, but sent them a sar request in 2008 and they never complied but we believe they took the £10 paid which was meant for the sar off the balance instead )

Account owner (citifinancial ) now with 1st credit

received today 24/09/2012

Legal proceedings being considered

We regret the sum detailed remains outstanding. We are considering issuing County Court proceedings against and any claim will include a claim for legal costs and interest.

If we obtain a judgement against you and it remains unpaid for 30 days it will be entered int he Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines, making i difficult to obtain credit at competitive rates .

Susequent failure to make payment of the judgement could result in enforcement action .

* an application to your employer for an attachment of earnings.
          *an application for seizure of our assets by county court bailiff.
          *an application for a charging order against your property (if owned by you)

we have not received anything in the form of a cca to the request sent in July so what should we do now please
          I would send the follow up CCA letter if they are pushing you. If they are not, wait until they do.

Comment

received today 24/09/2012

Legal proceedings being considered

We regret the sum detailed remains outstanding. We are considering issuing County Court proceedings against and any claim will include a claim for legal costs and interest.

If we obtain a judgement against you and it remains unpaid for 30 days it will be entered int he Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines, making i difficult to obtain credit at competitive rates .

Susequent failure to make payment of the judgement could result in enforcement action .

* an application to your employer for an attachment of earnings.
            *an application for seizure of our assets by county court bailiff.
            *an application for a charging order against your property (if owned by you)

we have not received anything in the form of a cca to the request sent in July so what should we do now please
            Same again, follow up cca letter

Comment

sent missing PT template 13/8/2012

received 21/8/12
              Dear spent2much,
              RE request to cancel your agreement

We write in response to your letter dated 13th August 2012, which has been passed to me for consideration.

In relation to your request for a copy of your K&Co/Kays account credit agreement we have provided you with a copy of your current agreement in our letter dated 17th July 2012.

This agreement sets out the contractual arrangement that is in place at this time between us and you in relation your K&Co/Kays account and it includes all applicable contractual variants and amendments that have taken place since your account was opened.

It is clear, that by ordering and purchasing goods from us, you acknowledge that there is an existing relationship in place. In the event that you did not bleive there was such a relationship it is unlikely you would have bought and continued to buy goods from us.

The lastes case law in relation to the enforceability of credit agreements has made clear that uneforceability does not mean that the rights of the parties under a credit agreement were never acquired or are extinguished.

I therefore confirm that the current outstanding balance on your account is £1953.20 and an amount of
              £1953.20 has become payable but remains unpaid. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that repaymets be made every 28 days in accordance with the terms and condtions you agreed to when you opened your account.

Failure to make repayments in accordance with such terms and conditions means that we may notify the credit reference agencies of such failure from time to tome. Consequently , this may affect your future ability to obtain credit with other lenders.

In order to avoid any further detriment to your credit file please call us on 0844 822 4090 to make a payment of any amounts are overdue to to advise us when payment will be paid.

Letter goes on to say if i am experiencing financial difficulty they can duscuss and arrange a plan and will consider my case sympathetically .

received this today 24/09/2012

notice of Variation,

we are making some changes that apply to your credit account agreement, Please read the leaflet carefully and keep for future reference as it contains changes to some of your terms and conditions.

credit account agreement terms and conditions.

key financial information.

it goes on and on with different conditions.

shall i ignore it or what ?
              Ignore for now. What changes are they

Comment

Type of account (overdraft)mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£248)

Account owner (HBOS)

received today 28/09/2012

BLS collections

Repayment plan arrears £*.**

We are contacting you to let you know that we have not received the above payment.

To avoid further action you pay £*.** within 7 days from the date of this letter.

If you want to make a payment today using either debit or credit card please contact us on the above telephone number.

If you are expereiencing financial difficulties we would suggest you contact a Debt Management Company such as CAB CCCS service. They are free organisations who will assits you by offereing independent advice.

I think this is a new dca because we have not received any notice of it changing hands .

Comment

Type of account (overdraft)mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£246)

Account owner (HBOS)

BLS collections

We are contacting you to let you know that we have not received the above payment.

To avoid further action you pay £*.** within 7 days from the date of this letter.

If you want to make a payment today using either debit or credit card please contact us on the above telephone number.

If you are expereiencing financial difficulties we would suggest you contact a Debt Management Company such as CAB CCCS service. They are free organisations who will assits you by offereing independent advice.

I think this is a new dca because we have not received any notice of it changing hands .

Comment

Type of account (overdraft)joint

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£935)

Account owner (HBOS)

BLS collections

Comment

Type of account (overdraft)joint

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£935)

Account owner (HBOS)

BLS collections

Last edited by Spent2much; 28 September 2012, 10:43.

Comment

• Type of account (overdraft with lloydstsb) mine
                        • Date commenced (2005)
                        • Approx balance.( £644.67
                        • Date last paid (22/06/2012)
                        • Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )
                        • Status (default/letter recieved today, )
                        • Account owner (iQor on behalf of their client )

received yesterday 19/09/2012

Further to your recent request under the Consumer Credit Act 1974, sec 77/78 for a copy of your original credit agreement we note that we have not received a fee of £1.00 from you which is required under the Act and for that reason we have not progressed your request any further.

Should you wish to continue with this request, please forward us the prescribed fee of £1.00 and your request in writing.

received today

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan , we've transferred your LTSB CURRENT ACCOUNT to a Debt Collection Agency, Robinson Way.
                        We've instructed Robinson Way to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.

Please contact Robinson Way as soon as possible to arrange to pay back the outstanding blaance .Their full contact details are below, and they can be contacted blah blah blah

received today 1/010/2012

ROBINSON WAY LIMITED DEBT COLLECTORS

IMPORTANT DO NOT IGNORE

Our client has authoriesed us to recover the full amount you owe, shown above.
                        PLEASE PAY THE FULL AMOUNT YOU OWE WITHOUT DELEY. If you cannot pay in full call us dierectly to agree an affordable payment plan.

If you do not pay or agree to a payment plan with us, we may advise our client to start court action. If a court considers your failure tp pay to be due to neglect, an order for payment may be made. If you fail to pay in accordance with a court payment order the following may accur:

*An application is made to court to enforce repayment
                        *Future credit, especailly mortgages, will be difficult to obtain
                        *This account may continue to be a worry for you

Unpaid debts don't just go away or get forgotten no matter how much people want that to happen. Call now to pay or agree bla bla bla
                        Last edited by Spent2much; 1 October 2012, 14:09.

Comment

Bet you cannot wait????
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                            Are these two below different accounts? I was going to delete one post as duplicate till I saw the very slightly different balance.

If it's a duplicate I'll just delete one post.

different account, i said it would get confusing once these start getting added to

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
                              Bet you cannot wait????
                              Are Robbers way thick then ?

Comment

Are Robbers way thick then ?

Just be careful keep above them they can do dirty tricks I have been informed,
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X