GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Do you mind if I send the agreement to Diddlydee - one of our super moderators.

She's shit hot at checking the figures - I suspect this may be UE based on them including a fee (twice) within the main body of the PT's. They should separate it as technically you're paying interest on the fee which means they need their own PT's.

Anyway I want to check the sums but diddly is my loan verification expert so if you ok it, we'll try sort you an answer tonight....

Please advise.
    of course please send it thank you for taking the time to look at it we appreciate it very much .

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
      You've been away too long!
      I know. I didn't mean to be – honest.

We have a new kid on the (mod) block: Plan B is the new Minister of Housing ---> Housing Issues - allaboutFORUMS
      I think that is very well deserved as well. PlanB is one of my (currently) three friends on here. More are always welcome, especially tomorrow!

I'll have a look through the rest of this thread. I remember being there at the start when Spent2Much was trying to decide how to handle the situation. It looks from what I can see as though the UE process is going pretty well. This is one of the threads I need to catch up on – back to reading.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
        I know. I didn't mean to be – honest.

I think that is very well deserved as well. PlanB is one of my (currently) three friends on here. More are always welcome, especially tomorrow!

I'll have a look through the rest of this thread. I remember being there at the start when Spent2Much was trying to decide how to handle the situation. It looks from what I can see as though the UE process is going pretty well. This is one of the threads I need to catch up on – back to reading.

SH

welcome back to you, it has been too long ,good to see you

Comment

Robbers Way are lazy, greedy and ignorant. They took OH to court over a cc of less than 2k. The prescribed terms weren't included in the t&cs. Tried to settle as OH didn't want to go court, but they refused. Had lovely DJ who knew the CCA, plus I had copies of the act. Result Robbers Way lost and got nothing
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
            welcome back to you, it has been too long ,good to see you
            Thank you so much for that.

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            Robbers Way are lazy, greedy and ignorant.
            That makes them sound like debt collectors!

Had lovely DJ who knew the CCA
            Well, it is nice to know that there are some of those, at least. There are certainly far too many of the other sort.

Result Robbers Way lost and got nothing
            I am so glad to hear that. I know you've had some extremely unfair results, so at least that is one that won't be coming back.

Many thanks for the request, which has now been actioned!

This is my last post for the day, as I've got to get up at 4am for my birthday trip. I'll try to get online sometime from my laptop.

It is so good to be back posting on this wonderful site again!

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Was this for a vehicle and if so, do you still have the vehicle? I cannot read the values - please will you confirm (via email) the values that show in boxes A, B, C, D, E from down the left of the agreement - plus, where are the T's & C's...?

Thanks

hi niddy, i have found my copy and sent it to you .

Comment

Type of account (loan HP )
                joint
                Date commenced (2005)

Approx balance (£3,070)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (black horse) dca need to find details

received 19/07/2012 letter saying they have sent for the cca and will send when they have it

received 29/09/2012 received copy of cca sent to niddy

received back from niddy 03/10/2012

update

how about this one, what do i send for this , they added some charges to the loan which makes it ue, what should i be sending now please and thank you
                Last edited by Spent2much; 10 October 2012, 17:09.

Comment

Great news S2M!

Just what we love to hear!

yes and its ue because they added some charges to the loan and should have their own T&C

Comment

That's excellent news!
                    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

yes and its ue because they added some charges to the loan and should have their own T&C
                      Wow, GREED from the finance "industry"! Who would ever have thought such a thing?

That action has now reaped its just reward.

A pleasant emoticon to wake up to after my busy day.

SH

Comment

Type of account (loan in joint names)

Date commenced (2004)

Approx balance.( £1,957

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status ( cca being sent, but sent them a sar request in 2008 and they never complied but we believe they took the £10 paid which was meant for the sar off the balance instead )

Account owner (citifinancial ) now with 1st credit

received today 24/09/2012

Legal proceedings being considered

We regret the sum detailed remains outstanding. We are considering issuing County Court proceedings against and any claim will include a claim for legal costs and interest.

If we obtain a judgement against you and it remains unpaid for 30 days it will be entered int he Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines, making i difficult to obtain credit at competitive rates .

Susequent failure to make payment of the judgement could result in enforcement action .

* an application to your employer for an attachment of earnings.
                        *an application for seizure of our assets by county court bailiff.
                        *an application for a charging order against your property (if owned by you)

we have not received anything in the form of a cca to the request sent in July so what should we do now please

received today 01/10/2012

pay within 7days YOU PAY 70% DISCOUNT OF 30%

niddy said to resend the cca request again, shall i add to the template that i sent this request on the 9/07/2012 with a £1.00 postal order ? shall simply just addd that bit in the letter ?
                        update

11/10/2012 sent copy od cca request and cover letter saying they
                        haven't
                        responded yet .
                        Last edited by Spent2much; 11 October 2012, 09:20.

Comment

You could send a brief reply saying I am in receipt of your letter dated xxxxx. Please find attached a copy of my request under the CCA that was sent on xxxx with a £1 PO. I have not yet received a reply to this request. It was delivered on xxxx and signed for by xxxx (if you have that info).

Comment

You could send a brief reply saying I am in receipt of your letter dated xxxxx. Please find attached a copy of my request under the CCA that was sent on xxxx with a £1 PO. I have not yet received a reply to this request. It was delivered on xxxx and signed for by xxxx (if you have that info).

thank you i will do this and send it tomorrow

Comment

Type of account (credit card)mine

Date commenced (2003)maybe even before cannot remmeber

Approx balance (£8,530)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Account owner (Lloydstsb)

Type of account (credit card)mine

Date commenced (2003)maybe even before cannot remmeber

Approx balance (£8,530)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)Please send another cheque/postal order, made payable to Lloyds TSB (a/c HPES

Account owner (Lloydstsb)

received this from ltsb today 16/08/2012

Dear spent2much,

You recently sent us a payment for £1.00. Unfortunatley we are unable to accept this paymnt as:

- You have asked us pay into a product we do not manage

Please send another cheque/PO , made payable to LLoyds TSB (a/c HPES ) and quoting the loan agreement number, if you still wish to pay this money into your loan .

This isn't a loan it is a credit card , what are these muppets on about ?

anyone

received 13/09/2012

statement and balance .

If you do not pay off the full amount outstanding, we will allocate your payments to the outstanding balance in a specific order, which is set out below. The way in which payments are allocated can make a significant difference to the amount of interest you will pay until the balance is cleared completley.

Allocation of payments.
                              Since no interest or charges are being applied to your account, your payment will be used to pay off your aoutstanding balance.

Dispute resolution

If you have a problem with your agreement, please try and settle it with us in the first instance. If you are not happy with the way in which we handled your complaint or the result, you may be able to complain to the Ombudsman. We will provide details of how to contact the Ombudsman.

letter received today 18/09/2012

Your payments are in arrears and a payment of £*** is required.

You are reminded that in order to avoid further action, payments must be made on the due date previously agreed under the instalment plan.

If you are unable to make these payments , please complete and return the questionaire overleaf within ten days to enable us to assess your situation.

IF YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT WITHIN THE LAST 7 WORKING DAYS. PLEASE IGNORE THIS LETTER.

so what should i do now, they have not attempted to send me the cca which i requested , but they sent the £1 back last month and said they cannot pay into this account as they don't have the facility to do so, i sent another letter and wrote on the cheque 'for cca purpose only ' back to them and they have ignored it so it seem

received today 20/09/2012

Dear Mrs, ***

IMPORTANT INFORMATION-WE'RE MAKING A CHANGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT WITH US.

from 1st November2012 we're changing your credit card agreement with us and adding a new condition to your existing terms and conditions.

It's important we tell you about this change as your credit card account is currently in default and there's still a balance owing-although you have a repayment plan in place with us to reduce this.

We've included the condition below for you to read.

NEW CONDITION - 15.8

If we owe you any money in connection with any transactions, interest or charges on your account we may use that money to reduce any arrears you owe under this agreement. If we intend to do this we will tell you when we offer to make a payment to you. We shall also follow any relevant guidance in a Code of Practice that applies to us, or as requied by our regulator or another similar body.

There;s no need for you to do anything else, but if you would like more information on this change, you can call us on 0845 603 5493

cca reminder sent 24/09/2012

received today 1/10/2012

You recently sent us a payment for £1.00 Unfortunatley we are unable to appcept this as:

-You have asked us to pay into a product we do not manage.

Please send another cheque/postal order, made payable to Lloyds TSB (a/c HPES and quoting the loan agreement number, If you wish to pay this money into your loan.

If you have any queries about hsi please call me . My number is at top of this letter.

They have returned the postal order once again and my letters requesting the CCA for credit card which they think is a loan .

received today 04/10/2012

they have sent what they say is a cca , i have sent it to niddy to look at
                              update

09/11/2012

Lloydstsb

We are writing to notify you that Lloyds TSB has assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest in respect of the above referenced account (including the outstanding balance) to Cabot Finanancial (UK) Linited effective 02/10/2012

The totoal balance sold was £8527.10 , as at the date of sale 02/10/2012. Any payments made towards your account after 02/10/2012 will be forwarded to Cabot and will be deducted from the balance.

Under the terms of this assignement, and as defined in the data protection Act 1998, Cabot is now the Data Controller of your personal data contained in the records of this account.

Cabot has been appointed by Cabot t, to manage your accoint in line with the arrangements agreed with BLS Collections. It is essential that all future payments and correspondence regarding this account now be directed to cabot .
                              Last edited by Spent2much; 9 November 2012, 12:44.

Comment

I honestly think this lot need carrying off to the funny farm – that letter of 01/10 is the most stupid thing I've read even from a DCA (it has plenty of competition).

So, having not accepted the £1 statutory fee because they couldn't pay it into a product when it obviously shouldn't be paid into a product in any case, and told you to send a cheque to someone else when they are administering the alleged account, so they could pay it into your loan which is a credit card when statutory fees are not paid into loans or credit cards, they now action the request and send you an alleged CCA.

I think I need to shove my arms in my trousers and learn to walk upside down.

Here's hoping this is UE, although if they don't know whether or not it has been assigned to them or whether it is a credit card, loan, or inflatable teddy bear, it might be worth blagging it in any case.

SH

EDIT : Ah! I see you've got the news that this is

Perhaps, judging by their performance so far, you should “reverse blag” it by telling them that it is enforceable. Then, they would start sending you a monthly payment!

Only joking, of course – Well done!
                                Last edited by ScabHunter; 4 October 2012, 12:00. Reason: UE!

Comment

Working...
                                X