GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: spent2much UE diary

blank blank blank
    i'm glad they consider me a nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
      They usually are! Most of the time they didn't ask you to sign anything so there would be no agreement but instead of just saying they haven't got it they fob you off with a blank form!

Some even have the cheek to send you a blank form and ask you to sign it and send it back!

Flossy had one of them!

so this one is UE then? I won't post it is until i get the word back for niddy
      looking forward to posting my banner with UE on it

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
        Type of account (catalogue very.co.uk)mine

Date commenced (2004) maybe before

Approx balance.( £1,217

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status (cca being sent )

Account owner (very.co.uk) now with cabot financial
        19/7/2012 letter recieved
        from cabot, we anticipate that we will be able to provide this information within 40 days.In the event we are unlikely to obtain this information within this time frame,we will write to you accordingly.
        In the meantime we recommend that you maintain your monthly payment of ** towards this account.
        In relation to your comments regarding the enforeability of your credit agreement, we must clarify that the failure to provide a copy of your agreement in time does not affect the leality of your debt with cabot finacnial, but merely renders the credit agreement unenforeceable until such time the agreement can be produced.
        It has been well established in English law that 'enforement' constitutes obtaining judgment to Court. the reporting of a default entry to the credit reference agencies or cabot finaincial requesting repayment of your account does not amount to enforecment.

so what do you reckon guys

Comment

Type of account (loan HP )
          joint
          Date commenced (2005)

Approx balance (£3,070)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (black horse) dca need to find details
          capquest replied today .19/7/2012
          we can confirm that a copy agreement and statements have been requested from our client and they will be sent to you when recieved.
          Please confirm if you would like the documentation to be sent directly to you or via a thrid party .

third party ???

Comment

They say that in case a Claims Management Company is involved. No need to confirm, in the absence of response they'll send it to you.
            Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 19 July 2012, 11:18.

Comment

19/7/2012 letter recieved
              from cabot, we anticipate that we will be able to provide this information within 40 days.In the event we are unlikely to obtain this information within this time frame,we will write to you accordingly.
              In the meantime we recommend that you maintain your monthly payment of ** towards this account.
              In relation to your comments regarding the enforeability of your credit agreement, we must clarify that the failure to provide a copy of your agreement in time does not affect the leality of your debt with cabot finacnial, but merely renders the credit agreement unenforeceable until such time the agreement can be produced.
              It has been well established in English law that 'enforement' constitutes obtaining judgment to Court. the reporting of a default entry to the credit reference agencies or cabot finaincial requesting repayment of your account does not amount to enforecment.

Odd that they say 40 days, which is the time frame for a Subject Access Request, not a CCA Request which they should supply within 12 + 2 days.
              The letter doesn't require a response. Just chill and wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
                They say that in case a Claims Management Company is involved. No need to confirm, in the absence of response they'll send it to you.
                i was paying them through payplan but i cancelled their payment only the ccj and charge are being paid through payplan at the moment.

Thanks for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                  Ah, so Payplan would be the third party they were referring to. No need to involve them anymore about this one.

hope not this was a hp loan , shall wait and see what they send me

Comment

19/7/2012 we must clarify that the failure to provide a copy of your agreement in time does not affect the leality of your debt with cabot finacnial, but merely renders the credit agreement unenforeceable until such time the agreement can be produced.

I reckon that bold and underlined bit is a proper result

Comment

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      I reckon that bold and underlined bit is a proper result
                      agree i am really looking forward to posting my UE banner , never been this happy in years i must have lead a boring life

Comment

iQor just phoned husband answered 'said i was out' i think they have been phoning all day but i haven't answered the phone, i told my parents to phone my mobile if they need me so i know they are ok, but iqor have phoned at least 3 times today , the last time was 9oclock .

Comment

iQor just phoned husband answered 'said i was out' i think they have been phoning all day but i haven't answered the phone, i told my parents to phone my mobile if they need me so i know they are ok, but iqor have phoned at least 3 times today , the last time was 9oclock .
                          When I started my UE journey changed my phone no, best £25 I have spent only 2 calls by dca in 22 months just told them wrong number also niddy has numbers if they become 2 much.

Comment

I cancelled my virgin subscription and just use my mobile and a dongle for the internet...it saved me quite a bit each month.

I didn't think the calls bothered me because I hardly ever answered them but it was a relief not to get them.
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                              I cancelled my virgin subscription and just use my mobile and a dongle for the internet...it saved me quite a bit each month.

I didn't think the calls bothered me because I hardly ever answered them but it was a relief not to get them.
                              how much do you pay for the dongle and does it work well ?

Comment

how much do you pay for the dongle and does it work well ?
                                I use a 3 dongle because it has good reception here.

I can't remember how much I paid for original dongle (wasn't much because I bought it from ebay) but they're not much.

It's £10 (for 1GB) or £15 for 3GB a month (can sometimes get deals on sim cards on ebay which last for 3 months) and I find it generally works well. It can sometimes be a bit slow at peak times or when the credit's getting low but it certainly beats paying what I was to virgin...just to let the dcas have the privilege of phoning me (everyone else rang my mobile anyway)

I have a freeview box for tv as I don't watch much anyway.
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X