GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    Are Robbers way thick then ?
    Just make sure you respond to them. I sent 3 letters in 3 weeks and they pushed off. Then went to Westcot

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
      Just make sure you respond to them. I sent 3 letters in 3 weeks and they pushed off. Then went to Westcot

ok thank you so do i send them anything now or wait to see what their next move is ?

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
        Just be careful keep above them they can do dirty tricks I have been informed,
        sound like Evershods then, they play dirty tricks that's how they got the ccj/charge on the house by deliberatley refusing payment from payplan so it put is in default

Comment

Type of account (loan HP )
          joint
          Date commenced (2005)

Approx balance (£3,070)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (black horse) dca need to find details

received 19/07/2012 letter saying they have sent for cca and will send when they have it.

received today 29/09/2012

letter demanding payment and a cca+t&c which i have scanned and sent to niddy, just waiting for niddy to reply .

Comment

Type of account (simplybe )mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,124)

Account owner (simply be) now with jd williams

27/7/2012 received cca from simply be sent it to niddy to look at

niddy says

do i just wait and see what they do next also .
            Thanks
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Spent2much
            30/08/2012
            received payment reminder.
            letter says

you agreed to this arrangement through payplan on the understanding that the amount is what you can afford and that regualr payments would be made. You must contact payplan to pay the minimum payment due .

To prevent incurring additional charges you can make a payment directly blah blah .

Please note that in accordance with our clients trading terms an administration charge will be made for each missed payment reminder .

06/09/2012
            serious arrears letter

According to our records you have failed to maintain the agreed payment arrangement with payplan limited. This situation has left us with no alternative but to consider our next steps, which might extend to taking legal action. We should also reserve our right to seek costs and interest.
            Before we take any action, may we remind you that, we are prepared to negotiate with you and reach a mutally agreeable solution. However, in order for us to do this you or the organistion representing need to contact us to agree an amount you can afford.
            Please arrange to call us on 0844******* within the next 48 hours to prevent any further escalation and agree a suitable repayment.

update 11/09/2012

I just received this little beauty in the post ..
            We thank you for your letter dated 13th August 2012, which we received on 17th august 2012

We have noted your assertion that you did not sign the credit agreement in respect of the above account.

In the absence of any valid dispute over the components that make up the balance of your account we consider your assertion that you have no legal liability for payment to be based purley on the fact that you claim that the relevant credit agreement has not been signed. As we are currently unable to take immediate steps to legally enforce this agreement agaisnt you through the courts.

On that basis, and that basis alone, we are willing to cease current collection activity. However , we would make it absolutely clear to you that the fact of your non payment in respect of an undisputed balance will be reported to a licensed credit reference ageny who will record it for a period of 6 years. This could make it difficult for you to obtain credit int he future as these records may be consulted by any financial organisations which you apply for credit in he future.

We have now placed a hold on this account for a period of 28 days, given the serious consequences of non-payment we request you confirm your intentions to future payments in writing or the account will be removed from hold and collections activity will recommence .

I'm a bit scared about the last paragraph

what next guys ?

statement and payment not received, which can mean that i have broken the terms of this credit agreement and could result them taking leagl action agianst me. It could lead to me having to pay additional costs and make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future.

Comment

ok thank you so do i send them anything now or wait to see what their next move is ?
              I would wait to see what they send you

Comment

Might send you a request for money to pay for their replacement handkerchiefs which are worn out with their crying??
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Type of account (simplybe )mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,124)

Account owner (simply be) now with jd williams

27/7/2012 received cca from simply be sent it to niddy to look at

niddy says

do i just wait and see what they do next also .
                  Thanks
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Spent2much
                  30/08/2012
                  received payment reminder.
                  letter says

you agreed to this arrangement through payplan on the understanding that the amount is what you can afford and that regualr payments would be made. You must contact payplan to pay the minimum payment due .

To prevent incurring additional charges you can make a payment directly blah blah .

Please note that in accordance with our clients trading terms an administration charge will be made for each missed payment reminder .

06/09/2012
                  serious arrears letter

According to our records you have failed to maintain the agreed payment arrangement with payplan limited. This situation has left us with no alternative but to consider our next steps, which might extend to taking legal action. We should also reserve our right to seek costs and interest.
                  Before we take any action, may we remind you that, we are prepared to negotiate with you and reach a mutally agreeable solution. However, in order for us to do this you or the organistion representing need to contact us to agree an amount you can afford.
                  Please arrange to call us on 0844******* within the next 48 hours to prevent any further escalation and agree a suitable repayment.

update 11/09/2012

I just received this little beauty in the post ..
                  We thank you for your letter dated 13th August 2012, which we received on 17th august 2012

We have noted your assertion that you did not sign the credit agreement in respect of the above account.

In the absence of any valid dispute over the components that make up the balance of your account we consider your assertion that you have no legal liability for payment to be based purley on the fact that you claim that the relevant credit agreement has not been signed. As we are currently unable to take immediate steps to legally enforce this agreement agaisnt you through the courts.

On that basis, and that basis alone, we are willing to cease current collection activity. However , we would make it absolutely clear to you that the fact of your non payment in respect of an undisputed balance will be reported to a licensed credit reference ageny who will record it for a period of 6 years. This could make it difficult for you to obtain credit int he future as these records may be consulted by any financial organisations which you apply for credit in he future.

We have now placed a hold on this account for a period of 28 days, given the serious consequences of non-payment we request you confirm your intentions to future payments in writing or the account will be removed from hold and collections activity will recommence .

I'm a bit scared about the last paragraph

what next guys ?

statement and payment not received, which can mean that i have broken the terms of this credit agreement and could result them taking leagl action agianst me. It could lead to me having to pay additional costs and make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future.
                  Just a threatogram. Wait to see how they next respond.

Comment

• Type of account (overdraft with lloydstsb) mine
                    • Date commenced (2005)
                    • Approx balance.( £644.67
                    • Date last paid (22/06/2012)
                    • Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )
                    • Status (default/letter recieved today, )
                    • Account owner (iQor on behalf of their client)

received this today 22/08/2012
                    iqor solicitors.jpg (105.5 KB)

I must have been so stressed with my situation that i forgot to post about a letter i received 30/07/2012
                    from gpb solicitors saying they want full payment or proposals if not received legal proceedings are likely .

oops! i forgot to add this letter received 24/09/2012

it says

Loan Provided: Unavailable
                    This is the date of the first movement on your account

Loan Amount: Unavailable

Interest Rate 0%
                    This rate has applied througout the period of the statement to the whole outstandaing balance and will apply for the remaining term.

Term of Agreement: Unavailable
                    This is the duration if the agreement as provided in the agreement and does not take into account anything that could vary the term, for example if you take a payment holiday or an overpayment.

Creditor Lloyds TSB

opening Balance *****
                    then dates of transactions
                    closing blalance ****

This statement does not contain all the inoformation which you are entitiled to receive from us about your agreement. If you would like to receive extra information please get intouch with us to obtain it We are required to provide you with this information at no additional cost within fifteen working days of receiving your request for it .

Comment

You got from LTSB than I got yesterday for my OD with them
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        You got from LTSB than I got yesterday for my OD with them

mine is an overdraft , i don't think they know what is wahat

Comment

You would think that with the expertise available, even on this forum, that they could employ someone that knows what is what.

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                            You would think that with the expertise available, even on this forum, that they could employ someone that knows what is what.

yes i really don't think they know what they are doing

Comment

• Type of account (overdraft with lloydstsb) mine
                              • Date commenced (2005)
                              • Approx balance.( £644.67
                              • Date last paid (22/06/2012)
                              • Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )
                              • Status (default/letter recieved today, )
                              • Account owner (iQor on behalf of their client )

received yesterday 19/09/2012

Further to your recent request under the Consumer Credit Act 1974, sec 77/78 for a copy of your original credit agreement we note that we have not received a fee of £1.00 from you which is required under the Act and for that reason we have not progressed your request any further.

Should you wish to continue with this request, please forward us the prescribed fee of £1.00 and your request in writing.

received today

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan , we've transferred your LTSB CURRENT ACCOUNT to a Debt Collection Agency, Robinson Way.
                              We've instructed Robinson Way to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.

Please contact Robinson Way as soon as possible to arrange to pay back the outstanding blaance .Their full contact details are below, and they can be contacted blah blah blah

received today 1/010/2012

ROBINSON WAY LIMITED DEBT COLLECTORS

IMPORTANT DO NOT IGNORE

Our client has authoriesed us to recover the full amount you owe, shown above.
                              PLEASE PAY THE FULL AMOUNT YOU OWE WITHOUT DELEY. If you cannot pay in full call us dierectly to agree an affordable payment plan.

If you do not pay or agree to a payment plan with us, we may advise our client to start court action. If a court considers your failure tp pay to be due to neglect, an order for payment may be made. If you fail to pay in accordance with a court payment order the following may accur:

*An application is made to court to enforce repayment
                              *Future credit, especailly mortgages, will be difficult to obtain
                              *This account may continue to be a worry for you

Unpaid debts don't just go away or get forgotten no matter how much people want that to happen. Call now to pay or agree bla bla bla

received 29/10/2012

We refer to your recent request not to be contacted by telephone in respect of the above account.

We can confirm that your telephone number has been removed from your account in our file. You remain fully liable for payment of the balance owing and any further action may still be taken to recover the sum due.

If you have not provided us with your repayment proposals, please contact us within the next 14 days.

Last edited by Spent2much; 29 October 2012, 11:11.

Comment

Type of account (credit card)mine

Date commenced (2003)maybe even before cannot remmeber

Approx balance (£8,530)

Account owner (Lloydstsb)

Type of account (credit card)mine

Date commenced (2003)maybe even before cannot remmeber

Approx balance (£8,530)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)Please send another cheque/postal order, made payable to Lloyds TSB (a/c HPES

Account owner (Lloydstsb)

received this from ltsb today 16/08/2012

Dear spent2much,

You recently sent us a payment for £1.00. Unfortunatley we are unable to accept this paymnt as:

- You have asked us pay into a product we do not manage

Please send another cheque/PO , made payable to LLoyds TSB (a/c HPES ) and quoting the loan agreement number, if you still wish to pay this money into your loan .

This isn't a loan it is a credit card , what are these muppets on about ?

anyone

received 13/09/2012

statement and balance .

If you do not pay off the full amount outstanding, we will allocate your payments to the outstanding balance in a specific order, which is set out below. The way in which payments are allocated can make a significant difference to the amount of interest you will pay until the balance is cleared completley.

Allocation of payments.
                                Since no interest or charges are being applied to your account, your payment will be used to pay off your aoutstanding balance.

Dispute resolution

If you have a problem with your agreement, please try and settle it with us in the first instance. If you are not happy with the way in which we handled your complaint or the result, you may be able to complain to the Ombudsman. We will provide details of how to contact the Ombudsman.

letter received today 18/09/2012

Your payments are in arrears and a payment of £*** is required.

You are reminded that in order to avoid further action, payments must be made on the due date previously agreed under the instalment plan.

If you are unable to make these payments , please complete and return the questionaire overleaf within ten days to enable us to assess your situation.

IF YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT WITHIN THE LAST 7 WORKING DAYS. PLEASE IGNORE THIS LETTER.

so what should i do now, they have not attempted to send me the cca which i requested , but they sent the £1 back last month and said they cannot pay into this account as they don't have the facility to do so, i sent another letter and wrote on the cheque 'for cca purpose only ' back to them and they have ignored it so it seem

received today 20/09/2012

Dear Mrs, ***

IMPORTANT INFORMATION-WE'RE MAKING A CHANGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT WITH US.

from 1st November2012 we're changing your credit card agreement with us and adding a new condition to your existing terms and conditions.

It's important we tell you about this change as your credit card account is currently in default and there's still a balance owing-although you have a repayment plan in place with us to reduce this.

We've included the condition below for you to read.

NEW CONDITION - 15.8

If we owe you any money in connection with any transactions, interest or charges on your account we may use that money to reduce any arrears you owe under this agreement. If we intend to do this we will tell you when we offer to make a payment to you. We shall also follow any relevant guidance in a Code of Practice that applies to us, or as requied by our regulator or another similar body.

There;s no need for you to do anything else, but if you would like more information on this change, you can call us on 0845 603 5493

cca reminder sent 24/09/2012

received today 1/10/2012

You recently sent us a payment for £1.00 Unfortunatley we are unable to appcept this as:

-You have asked us to pay into a product we do not manage.

Please send another cheque/postal order, made payable to Lloyds TSB (a/c HPES and quoting the loan agreement number, If you wish to pay this money into your loan.

If you have any queries about hsi please call me . My number is at top of this letter.

They have returned the postal order once again and my letters requesting the CCA for credit card which they think is a loan .

received today 04/10/2012

they have sent what they say is a cca , i have sent it to niddy to look at
                                Last edited by Spent2much; 4 October 2012, 11:33.

Comment

Working...
                                X