GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Type of account (credit card)husband's

Date commenced (2005) i put 2005 but they may be before this also

Approx balance.( £1,284.70

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status ( cca being sent )

Account owner (1st credit ) original creditor citi financial.

received today 21/09/2012

Welcome to Cabot

The Cabot credit management group has recently bought the account you held with LLoyds TSB on 03/08/2012
    According to our records you currently owe £****.**

Your monthly repayments

We wish to confirm that the relationship you have with 1st Credit Limited will remain in place . And you should continue to make payments in line with your existing repayment arrangement.

Contacting 1st Credit Limited

It is important that 1st credit are kept updated of your circumstances and they can be contact 000000000

So we received no response to the cca request and it appears that 1st credit have sold this account while in dispute,or do both these dca now own this account in which case , should we send a 'sold while in dispute letter to carrot ..oops! cabot

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
      Indeed send the template.
      thank you, just read through the template letter and it is says ' as this account is clearly uneforceable i am considering cessation of payment'. We haven't paid since June2012, shall we leave this in still ?

Comment

If you haven't received CCA despitehaving requested it send the account sold whilst in dispute template.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          If you haven't received CCA despitehaving requested it send the account sold whilst in dispute template.
          Re: spent2much UE diary Type of account (credit card)husband's

Welcome to Cabot

The Cabot credit management group has recently bought the account you held with LLoyds TSB on 03/08/2012

Your monthly repayments

We wish to confirm that the relationship you have with 1st Credit Limited will remain in place . And you should continue to make payments in line with your existing repayment arrangement.

It is important that 1st credit are kept updated of your circumstances and they can be contact 000000000

So we received no response to the cca request and it appears that 1st credit have sold this account while in dispute,or do both these dca now own this account in which case , should we send a 'sold while in dispute letter to carrot ..oops! cabot

we sent the template letter telling them we had requested the cca and they supply a true executed credit agreement . in response to this document, a copy of which is attached, that did not comply with the requirements of .............

They never responded to this either so it appears they have passed the account onto Cabot .

Comment

As they have failed to supply the CCA then the account is in dispute. Have you received a notice of assignment? Only one DCA can collect.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
              Re: spent2much UE diary

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£467

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (Capitol one)

received 13/09/2012

I am writing to inform you that we have instructed Fredrickson International Litd to act on our behalf to arrange repayment of your Cap One account.

Fredrickson International Ltd will be able to help you find the right solution to repay your outstanding balance.

Fredrickson Internationl Ltd will be in contact with you shortly , however you can contact them anytime to discuss your account:

All contact and payments regarding your accout should no be with Fredrickson International Litd, If you have an existing standing order or direct debit you will need to cancel it and arrange payments with Fredrickson Internation Ltd.

Dear ******

DO NOT IGNORE
              IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED

We have been instructed by Capitol Onc (Europe)plc who have passed this account to us for collection of the outstanding balance. As we have been appointed as their agent you should now make sure you contact us and not Capitol One. We are authorised to contact you to secure replayment of the debt.

You have failed to pay the balance of £***.** which remains outstanding despite previous requests for payment.
              (No attempts have been made so this is a lie )
              Our client now requires payment in full to avoid further action.

YOU MUST CONTACT US IMMEDIATLEY ON 0845 ***** to discuss the matter further .

what now guys please
              What letters have you sent so far?

Comment

Welcome to Cabot

Your monthly repayments

So this one was sold to 1st Credit then again to Cabot?

Have you had a notice of Assignment?

Comment

thank you, just read through the template letter and it is says ' as this account is clearly uneforceable i am considering cessation of payment'. We haven't paid since June2012, shall we leave this in still ?
                  No, just remove that part.

Comment

No, just remove that part.

ok thank you very much

Comment

So this one was sold to 1st Credit then again to Cabot?

Have you had a notice of Assignment?

first to 1st credit they have had it for the past four years, i sent the cca request letter as niddy looked over the one they sent and it wasen't right, then we receive this yesterday, so NO notice of assignment at all just this out of the blue .

Comment

What letters have you sent so far?
                        sent the cca request template and they sent a paymetn reminder 1st Sept, then they sent a letter 13/09/2012 saying account passed to Fredrickson, then fredrickson sent yesterday demanding immediate payment .

Comment

first to 1st credit they have had it for the past four years, i sent the cca request letter as niddy looked over the one they sent and it wasen't right, then we receive this yesterday, so NO notice of assignment at all just this out of the blue .
                          I would send the sold in dispute, just to get things started with Cabot.

Comment

sent the cca request template and they sent a paymetn reminder 1st Sept, then they sent a letter 13/09/2012 saying account passed to Fredrickson, then fredrickson sent yesterday demanding immediate payment .
                            I would send the CCA reminder letter to the oc, with a copy to Fredricksons and just a covering note: Further to your letter dated xxxxx, please find attached.

I suggest that you refer this matter back to xxxxx OC, until such time as they comply with their legal obligations under CCA 1974

Comment

Type of account (loan in joint names)

Date commenced (2004)

Approx balance.( £1,957

Status ( cca being sent, but sent them a sar request in 2008 and they never complied but we believe they took the £10 paid which was meant for the sar off the balance instead )

Account owner (citifinancial ) now with 1st credit

received today 24/09/2012

Legal proceedings being considered

We regret the sum detailed remains outstanding. We are considering issuing County Court proceedings against and any claim will include a claim for legal costs and interest.

If we obtain a judgement against you and it remains unpaid for 30 days it will be entered int he Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines, making i difficult to obtain credit at competitive rates .

Susequent failure to make payment of the judgement could result in enforcement action .

* an application to your employer for an attachment of earnings.
                              *an application for seizure of our assets by county court bailiff.
                              *an application for a charging order against your property (if owned by you)

we have not received anything in the form of a cca to the request sent in July so what should we do now please

received today 01/10/2012

pay within 7days YOU PAY 70% DISCOUNT OF 30%
                              Last edited by Spent2much; 1 October 2012, 14:18.

Comment

Date commenced (2004) maybe before

Approx balance.( £1,461

Status ( niddy has seen the cca they sent and believes it to be UE. )

Account owner (Lloydstst) now with 1st credit

received today 24/09/2012

Legal proceedings being considered

We regret the sum detailed remains outstanding. We are considering issuing County Court proceedings against and any claim will include a claim for legal costs and interest.

If we obtain a judgement against you and it remains unpaid for 30 days it will be entered int he Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines, making i difficult to obtain credit at competitive rates .

Susequent failure to make payment of the judgement could result in enforcement action .

* an application to your employer for an attachment of earnings.
                                *an application for seizure of our assets by county court bailiff.
                                *an application for a charging order against your property (if owned by you)

we have not received anything in the form of a cca to the request sent in July so what should we do now please

Comment

Working...
                                X