GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Flowerpower
    What a bunch of useless !

Did you write back to them saying the £1 was NOT to be paid into any account, it was the Statutory Fee for a CCA request?
    yes and i wrote on the back ' for CCA purpose only'

the qestion is what next ?

Comment

I agree with FP, not for you to inform them of their duty or the law in my opinion.

You have done what you are ment to, if they cant, thats fine because its UE until they do.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Spent2much
        Type of account (credit card)mine

Date commenced (2003)maybe even before cannot remmeber

Approx balance (£8,530)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (Lloydstsb)

Approx balance (£8,530)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)Please send another cheque/postal order, made payable to Lloyds TSB (a/c HPES

received this from ltsb today 16/08/2012

Dear spent2much,

You recently sent us a payment for £1.00. Unfortunatley we are unable to accept this paymnt as:

- You have asked us pay into a product we do not manage

Please send another cheque/PO , made payable to LLoyds TSB (a/c HPES ) and quoting the loan agreement number, if you still wish to pay this money into your loan .

This isn't a loan it is a credit card , what are these muppets on about ?

anyone

received 13/09/2012

statement and balance .

If you do not pay off the full amount outstanding, we will allocate your payments to the outstanding balance in a specific order, which is set out below. The way in which payments are allocated can make a significant difference to the amount of interest you will pay until the balance is cleared completley.

Allocation of payments.
        Since no interest or charges are being applied to your account, your payment will be used to pay off your aoutstanding balance.

Dispute resolution

If you have a problem with your agreement, please try and settle it with us in the first instance. If you are not happy with the way in which we handled your complaint or the result, you may be able to complain to the Ombudsman. We will provide details of how to contact the Ombudsman.

letter received today 18/09/2012

Your payments are in arrears and a payment of £*** is required.

You are reminded that in order to avoid further action, payments must be made on the due date previously agreed under the instalment plan.

If you are unable to make these payments , please complete and return the questionaire overleaf within ten days to enable us to assess your situation.

IF YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT WITHIN THE LAST 7 WORKING DAYS. PLEASE IGNORE THIS LETTER.

so what should i do now, they have not attempted to send me the cca which i requested , but they sent the £1 back last month and said they cannot pay into this account as they don't have the facility to do so, i sent another letter and wrote on the cheque 'for cca purpose only ' back to them and they have ignored it so it seems .

Comment

I would send this one:

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat

They have failed to respond to CCA request. You have done what you can.

Comment

Re: spent2much UE diary
            Quote:

Approx balance (£8,530)

Approx balance (£8,530)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)Please send another cheque/postal order, made payable to Lloyds TSB (a/c HPES

received this from ltsb today 16/08/2012

Dear spent2much,

You recently sent us a payment for £1.00. Unfortunatley we are unable to accept this paymnt as:

- You have asked us pay into a product we do not manage

Please send another cheque/PO , made payable to LLoyds TSB (a/c HPES ) and quoting the loan agreement number, if you still wish to pay this money into your loan .

This isn't a loan it is a credit card , what are these muppets on about ?

anyone

received 13/09/2012

statement and balance .

If you do not pay off the full amount outstanding, we will allocate your payments to the outstanding balance in a specific order, which is set out below. The way in which payments are allocated can make a significant difference to the amount of interest you will pay until the balance is cleared completley.

Allocation of payments.
            Since no interest or charges are being applied to your account, your payment will be used to pay off your aoutstanding balance.

Dispute resolution

If you have a problem with your agreement, please try and settle it with us in the first instance. If you are not happy with the way in which we handled your complaint or the result, you may be able to complain to the Ombudsman. We will provide details of how to contact the Ombudsman.

letter received today 18/09/2012

Your payments are in arrears and a payment of £*** is required.

You are reminded that in order to avoid further action, payments must be made on the due date previously agreed under the instalment plan.

If you are unable to make these payments , please complete and return the questionaire overleaf within ten days to enable us to assess your situation.

IF YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT WITHIN THE LAST 7 WORKING DAYS. PLEASE IGNORE THIS LETTER.

so what should i do now, they have not attempted to send me the cca which i requested , but they sent the £1 back last month and said they cannot pay into this account as they don't have the facility to do so, i sent another letter and wrote on the cheque 'for cca purpose only ' back to them and they have ignored it so it seems .

received today 20/09/2012

Dear Mrs, ***

IMPORTANT INFORMATION-WE'RE MAKING A CHANGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT WITH US.

from 1st November2012 we're changing your credit card agreement with us and adding a new condition to your existing terms and conditions.

It's important we tell you about this change as your credit card account is currently in default and there's still a balance owing-although you have a repayment plan in place with us to reduce this.

We've included the condition below for you to read.

NEW CONDITION - 15.8

If we owe you any money in connection with any transactions, interest or charges on your account we may use that money to reduce any arrears you owe under this agreement. If we intend to do this we will tell you when we offer to make a payment to you. We shall also follow any relevant guidance in a Code of Practice that applies to us, or as requied by our regulator or another similar body.

There;s no need for you to do anything else, but if you would like more information on this change, you can call us on 0845 603 5493

Comment

Type of account (credit card)husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£4,782)

Account owner (HBOS)

niddy says

Halifax has assinged all of its respective rights, title and interest in respect of the abover ref account (including outstanding balance) to Cabot Financial (UK) Limited effective from 03/08/2012

from Cabot 09/11/2012

Your account is overdue.
              You agreed to make monthly repayments to Cabot via a debt counsellor , but according to our records, these payments have stopped (NO I DID NOT AGREE)

blah blah blah
              Last edited by Spent2much; 9 November 2012, 13:25.

Comment

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,756)

Account owner (HBOS)

niddy says

Halifax has assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest in respect of the above ref account (including the outstanding balance) to Cabot Financial (UK) Limited with effect from 03/08/2012

Comment

Busy ain!t they -= Cabot will be now?
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Quote:
                    Type of account (catalogue very.co.uk)mine

Date commenced (2004) maybe before

Approx balance.( £1,217

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status (cca being sent )

Account owner (very.co.uk) now with cabot financial

Type of account (catalogue very.co.uk)mine

Date commenced (2004) maybe before

Approx balance.( £1,217

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status (cca being sent )

Account owner (very.co.uk) now with cabot financial

Our response to your request for information under the consumer credit act 1974

Unfotunatley Cabot Financial has not yet obtained the required information from Littlewoods Finance Compnay to comply with your request under section 77/78 of the consumer credit act 1974, We will continue to request the information from the original lender to assist you with your request and shall forward this to you immediatley once it is recieved.

Your credit agrrement is currently unenforceable, which means we are not permitted to obtain a judment or decree against you in ourt. However, we would like to remind you that you remain liable to reapy any balance outstanding under your credit agreement and therefore recommend that you continue to maintain your monthly repayments towards this account.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                      How can they change an agreement they clearly can't find?

Sounds like they are warning you against attempting to reclaim because any amount reclaimed would be offset against the amount you owe them, which is the usual way anyway!

Instead of all that bull they should just come clean and admit they can't find your agreement and can't enforce!
                      exactly and that's what they are scared of that i might claim off them, what shall i do now any ideas please ?

Comment

• Type of account (overdraft with lloydstsb) mine
                        • Date commenced (2005)
                        • Approx balance.( £644.67
                        • Date last paid (22/06/2012)
                        • Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )
                        • Status (default/letter recieved today, )
                        • Account owner (iQor on behalf of their client )

received yesterday 19/09/2012

Further to your recent request under the Consumer Credit Act 1974, sec 77/78 for a copy of your original credit agreement we note that we have not received a fee of £1.00 from you which is required under the Act and for that reason we have not progressed your request any further.

Should you wish to continue with this request, please forward us the prescribed fee of £1.00 and your request in writing.

received today

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan , we've transferred your LTSB CURRENT ACCOUNT to a Debt Collection Agency, Robinson Way.
                        We've instructed Robinson Way to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.

Please contact Robinson Way as soon as possible to arrange to pay back the outstanding blaance .Their full contact details are below, and they can be contacted blah blah blah

RECEIVED 12/10/2012

APPOINTMENT FOR HOME VISIT

Your debt is still unpaid in spite of previous letters, and calls. Before Court Action is considered we may arrange for a local collector to call at your address, to agree an affordable payment plan with you.

YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE SENT TO OUR LOCAL COLLECTOR IN 10 DAYS TIME

Call us if you would prefer to agree an affordable payment plan with this office, or if you want to agree an appointment for collector to visit.

If you prefer not to talk to us, you can deal with this online at our webiste
                        Last edited by Spent2much; 12 October 2012, 10:33.

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                          I would send this one:

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat

They have failed to respond to CCA request. You have done what you can.

should i still send this template as i received another letter today telling me they have changed the agreement and added a new condition-15.8 ?

Like flowerpower pointed out , if they can't produce the original agreement how can they add a new condtion ?

thank you as always

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                            should i still send this template as i received another letter today telling me they have changed the agreement and added a new condition-15.8 ?

Like flowerpower pointed out , if they can't produce the original agreement how can they add a new condtion ?

thank you as always

Simply answer to that which is ? Daahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post

thank you as always
                              Indeed send the template.

Comment

Re: spent2much UE diary
                                Type of account (credit card)husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£467

Account owner (Capitol one)

received 13/09/2012

I am writing to inform you that we have instructed Fredrickson International Litd to act on our behalf to arrange repayment of your Cap One account.

Fredrickson International Ltd will be able to help you find the right solution to repay your outstanding balance.

Fredrickson Internationl Ltd will be in contact with you shortly , however you can contact them anytime to discuss your account:

All contact and payments regarding your accout should no be with Fredrickson International Litd, If you have an existing standing order or direct debit you will need to cancel it and arrange payments with Fredrickson Internation Ltd.

received today 21/09/2012

Dear ******

DO NOT IGNORE
                                IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED

We have been instructed by Capitol Onc (Europe)plc who have passed this account to us for collection of the outstanding balance. As we have been appointed as their agent you should now make sure you contact us and not Capitol One. We are authorised to contact you to secure replayment of the debt.

You have failed to pay the balance of £***.** which remains outstanding despite previous requests for payment.
                                (No attempts have been made so this is a lie )
                                Our client now requires payment in full to avoid further action.

YOU MUST CONTACT US IMMEDIATLEY ON 0845 ***** to discuss the matter further .

what now guys please

received today 09/10/2012

from Fredrickson International Limited.

They have referred the matter to their client and will revert to me as as they are in receipt of instructions.

In the meantime, w confrim that we have placed the account on hold.

received today 12/10/2012

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

THIS DEBT MUST BE PAID IN FULL TO THESE OFFICES WITHIN THE NEXT 7 DAYS OTHERWISE WE WILL TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.

There remains a balance outstanding on this account and legal action is being considered. Should it be necessary to issue proceedings in the County Court (or the Sheriff Court as may be appropriate), further additional costs will be added to the balance blah blah blah
                                Last edited by Spent2much; 12 October 2012, 10:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X