GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

You don't need to be good at computer skills, just say which letters you've sent and when.

It's just as easy as updating your diary with the letters you've received.
    Last edited by Pixie; 6 April 2013, 19:42.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
      I do update my diary its just untidy i'm not good at computer skills i'm afraid .
      It doesn't take any more computer skills to record a letter which is sent than it does to record one which is received. Just use a different colour if you can, although even that isn't necessary.

Example -

5th February – Sent CCA request to Shark and Shyster bank
      9th February – Received demand for £10,000,000 or a kidney to donate to medical science
      11th February – Sent CCA reminder letter
      16th February – Received letter threatening to repossess our daughter's doll's house
      19th February – Sent CCA final demand
      21st February – Received forged notice of assignment from Blood, Sucker and Leeches Debt Terrorists
      23rd February – Sent the whole of the Alternative Template Library in separate envelopes with no stamps on

See, easy!

SH

Comment

I do update my diary its just untidy i'm not good at computer skills i'm afraid .
        This may help S2M

--- > How to use/change the Font Colour - allaboutFORUMS
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
          that's how i try and arrange my diary it just looks so untidy and disorganized . Thank you

Comment

You use the different colours S2M but you only list the letters you've received!

I use red for letters received and blue for letters I've sent.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              You use the different colours S2M but you only list the letters you've received!

That is the key issue here. It is nothing to do with computer skills, organisation or coloured fonts. It is all to do with the fact that the information you give is not as complete as it needs to be.

Please just try and record everything which happens, whether it is a letter received, a letter sent, or just a comment which needs to be made, in chronological order. If one important fact is missing, it can lead to inaccurate suggestions being made.

SH

Comment

I do list what i send i checked .

Comment

Hi S2M, I do understand you think you are doing your best but SH and Pixie can't keep going back to read through all your posts, it is so time consuming for them.

Please see how Pixie has set out her UE DiaryPlease read Nids post too

All you have to do is read down, you'll see Pixie has placed each account in its own post with updates in colour under each so when she updates these, it is easier for me to spot any changes and advise accordingly.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Is the "complaint" they're referring to the "Account Sold While in Dispute" letter? if so, I would just ignore.

BTW S2M, it would really help us if you'd update your diary with the letters you send as well as the letters you receive. It would make it a lot easier to follow! Have a look at my diary ---> Pixie's UE diary - allaboutFORUMS
                    yes the sold in dispute letter

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                      That is the key issue here. It is nothing to do with computer skills, organisation or coloured fonts. It is all to do with the fact that the information you give is not as complete as it needs to be.

Please just try and record everything which happens, whether it is a letter received, a letter sent, or just a comment which needs to be made, in chronological order. If one important fact is missing, it can lead to inaccurate suggestions being made.

SH
                      i have checked and some things were missing which i have now corrected , but i still have more to go through and i am quite busy today , so will try and correct them all.

Comment

Type of account (overdraft)joint

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£935)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (HBOS)
                        9/7/12 cca request
                        28/9/12 account passed to BLS 3/8/12
                        received today 26/10/2012

Repayment Plan Arrears £***

We are contacting you about the above account as the repayment plan you agreed is still overdue.

We have previously reminded you about the money you owe and you must pay the amount outstanding straight away. You can do this by calling the number above .
                        If you do not pay the outstanding amount to bring your account back on track withing 10 days from the date of this letter your account will fall further into arrears, This could result in your repayment plan being cancelled and the full balance of £*** will be due.

If you are exprincing financial difficulties we would suggest you contact a Debt Management Company company such as CAB or cccs . They are fee organisations who will assist you by offering independant advice on your situation

14/11/12 pay today reminder

13/12/12
                        from BLS

Please find enclosed a statement of account as requested.

Should you require any further assistance please telephone us.

14/12/12
                        from BLS it is essential that you contact us TODAY

24/12/12 from Halifax

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan we've transferred your HALIFAX debt to . drydensfairfax solicitors, We've instructed to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.

31/12/12 drysdensfairfax solicitors ( both of us received a letter from these as it is a joint account )

Our client Halifax a division of bank of scotland plc

We are solicitors instructed by our client , Halifax to obtain immediate repayment of amount due of £935.06 or to take appropriate recovery action should you fail to pay.

You must make an immediate payment of £935.06 or telephone us today on 0133 823 3892 to agree a satisfactory solution to this matter. Payment methods are provided on reverse of this letter.

Please not that if payment is not received by 5th Jan 2013, we have authority to commence legal proceddings through the court. If this action becomes necessary, there will be costs incurred for which you may become liable.

Please do not underestimate the seriousness of this matter. It is most important that you make payment or contact us as a matter of urgency .

31/12/12 sent sold while in dispute letter,
                        not showing as received on royal mail website.

17/01/13 from Drysdenfairfax

You have failed to repay the sum of £935.06 owed to our client.

To avoid futher action, payment of £935.05 must be made to this office within the next seven days. Payment methods are on the reverse of this letter.

If you are unable to pay the amount in full, you must telephone us immediately on 0113 823 3892 to make a suitable arrangement.

Should you fail to make payment or to contact this office as directed, legal action may be taken against you without futher notice. This action would incure additional costs for which you may be liable.

Legal proceedings would involve a County Court Judgement (ccj) being sought against you.Once obtained, if payment was not made, application would be made to the court to enforce the Judgement, using one of more of the following actions.

1. Warrant of Execution: A bailiff would visit your home in order to remove goods to the value of the debt.
                        2. Attachement of earnings Order: Your employer would be ordered by the court to deduct monies outstanding direct from your salary.
                        3. Charging order: If you are a home owner, a Charge which would secure the debt against your property would be obtained.
                        4.Order to Obtain Information: You would be questioned under oath before an officer of the court in connection with your financial circumstances.
                        Do not ignore this notice, further recovery action will commence if you do not act now.

I hate these bastards with a vengence what shall i do now because this lot got a charge on our home in 2008 by deliberatley refusing payments and then went for a forthwith and a charge on the house.
                        This has taken the wind out of my sails after the last two victories yesterday with lloydstsb and argos

20/1/13
                        sent sold while in dispute letter

26/01/13 from drysdenfairfax solicitors

I acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 19 January 2013, together with the enclosures, and i note all your comments.

I have reviewed your file and , unfortunately, i can find no record of us receiving your earleir letter of 31 December 2012. We were, therefore, unaware that this was in dispute. As a firm of solicitors, please be assured that we are well aware of our responsibilities with regard to the Office of Fair trading Debt Collection Guidance.

As a result of your letter, we have contacted our client to clarify the current position and seek their further instructions. We will write to you , further, once they have responded. I confirm that, in the meantime, the matter is on hold.

I trust this resolves any immediate concers, but if you do have any further queries, please let me know.

06/04/13 from Halifax

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan we've transferred your Halifax account to a debt collection agency, CapQuest . We've instructed CapQuest to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.

10/04/13 from capquest

This correspondence is to inform you that your Halifax current account has been referred to capquest to manage your account in all matters relating to collection , which may include
                        - Personal cisits by our doorstep collection agency
                        - Possible Litigation

It is our aim to ensure that a suitable payment plan is agreed and maintained . Our experienced team of negotators are here to assit you in finding a plan that will your indebtedness, without the need for further action.

If you are not in a position to settle this account in full, you will need to contact us to discuss a suitable solution to this matter. Contact must be made by 15 Apr 13, by calling us on 0844********

No contact will mean further action.

How to pay: Please see reverse of this letter.

sold while in dispute letter ?
                        update

Comment

Yes, send sold while in dispute...and don't forget to update your diary entry!

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                            It doesn't take any more computer skills to record a letter which is sent than it does to record one which is received. Just use a different colour if you can, although even that isn't necessary.

Example -

5th February – Sent CCA request to Shark and Shyster bank
                            9th February – Received demand for £10,000,000 or a kidney to donate to medical science
                            11th February – Sent CCA reminder letter
                            16th February – Received letter threatening to repossess our daughter's doll's house
                            19th February – Sent CCA final demand
                            21st February – Received forged notice of assignment from Blood, Sucker and Leeches Debt Terrorists
                            23rd February – Sent the whole of the Alternative Template Library in separate envelopes with no stamps on

See, easy!

SH
                            ha ha ha that's funny too thanks

Comment

Yes, send sold while in dispute...and don't forget to update your diary entry!
                              You could throw in a doorstep letter for good measure

Comment

• Type of account (overdraft with lloydstsb) mine
                                  []Date commenced (2005)
                                • Approx balance.( £644.67
                                • Date last paid (22/06/2012)
                                • Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )
                                • Status (default/letter recieved today, )
                                • Account owner (iQor on behalf of their client )
                                • 9/7/2012 cca request sent

4/7/2012 from iQor , LloydsTsb have passed your debt to iQor with instructions to recover your outstanding balance .

If you do not take action to resolve this matter immediately, we may commence legal action in the county court . This may well result in a judgment/decree being recorded against you.
                                We may instruct a doorstep collector to visit your home to discuss your financial circumstances and agree payment .
                                If you think you cannot pay the debt in full at presen then call us .
                                1/08/2012 from gpb solicitors
                                We have been contacted by iQor recovery in relation to monies owed to LloydsTsb
                                If full payment ,or your proposals for payment , are not received by iQor within 10 days from the date of this letter, it is likely that we will be instructed to commence legal prceedings .

16/08/2012 from gpb LEGAL ACTION PENDING
                                You have failed to pay this overdue debt to LLOYDS TSB and we have been instructed by their agents iQor to recover the sum due. Full payment must be received in this office WITHIN SEVEN DAYS of the above date ,otherwise a counrt court claim may be issued without further warning .

goes on about court costs

If you fail to respond to this letter and we do obtain judgment against you , this not only impair your credit file and your ability to obtain credit, it may lead to further enforecment action and costs through

: Having your personal belongings seized and sold by a county court bailiff
                                :intercepting your wages with an attachment of earnings order being passed to any emploer you may have now or in the future

If you reside outside the jurisdiction of England and Wales , then our agents may be instructed to raise an action in your local court.

contact us now

28/08/2012 resent CCA reminder
                                13/09/2012 from iQor Further to your recent request under the CCA 1974,sec77/78 for copy of your original credit agreement we note that we have not received a fee of £1.00 from you which is required under the Act and for that reason we have not progressed your request any further.
                                Should you wish to continue with this request, please forward us the prescribed fee of £1.00 and your request in writing.

28/09/2012 from LloydsTsb , account passed to Robinson way
                                1/10/2012 from Robinson way,
                                Our client has authorised us to recover the full amount you woe, shown above.
                                Please pay the full amount without delay
                                If you do not pay or agree a payment plan with us, we may advise our client to start court action, If a court considers your failure to pay to be to neglect, an order for payment may be made.

goes on to say about an application made to the court, future credit will be affected, this account may continue to worry me.

12/10/2012 from Robinson way

APPOINTMENT FOR HOME VISIT

15/10/2012 LETTER SENT ABOUT THREATOGRAM AND HOME VISIT

29/10/2012 from Robinson way.

we refer to your recent request not to be contacted by telephone in respect of the above account .

We can confirm that your tlephone number has been removed from your account in our file. You remain fully liable for payment of the balance owing and any further action may still be taken to recover the sum due.
                                If you have not provided us with your repayment proposals, please contact us within the next 14 days.

24/11/2012 from HORWICH FARRELLY

We have been instructed by the above in relation to your outstanding debt.
                                Court action may be taken against you unless you take steps to resolve the matter quickly. At this stage you can avoid court proceedings by taking the following action within the next 10 days ..
                                Either:-
                                a) make full payment, or
                                b) Pay what you can now, and agree an affordable payment arrangement.

Remember court action may increase the amount you owe, by the addition of court fees.

you can pay and make proposals by using following websits robway.co.uk

21/02/13 from robinson way

WHERE HAVE WE GONE WRONG ?

We have sent you a number of letters, tried to telephone you, and our local representative may have called at your home,(COULD THIS BE MALCOM ?) but your account remains unpaid.

Full payment is due and payable. We know how worrying it can be to work out how to pay debts. If you cannot pay in full, we will listen and take into account your circumstances. the most important thing for you to do is get intouch.

We may offer a reduction to your balance, we can agree a payment plan that is affordable and which you can keep to.

Unpaid debts don't just go away or get forgotten no matter how much people want that to happen. Our staff are waiting to take your call, If you prefer , deal with this online at robway.co.uk or ypu can email us at : payline@robinson-way.com

25/02/2013 sent account sold while in dispute to Robinson way

7/03/2013 from robinson way (letter dated 4/03/13

with reference to your recent contact , this balance relates to a current account and as such is expempt from part V of the Conusmer Credit Act 1974.

There is therefore no requirement to produce a copy agreement.

We now require you to resume your payments or to contact us with your repayment proposals within 14 days

13/04/2013 from lloydsTsb
                                As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan, we 've transferred your account to a debt collection agency Firstsource Solutions UK Ltd to arrange a collection of the outstanding amount.

Please contact Firstsource as soon as possible to pay back the outstanding amount .
                                update, i will wait to hear from Firstsource now

Comment

Working...
                                X