GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Flowerpower

will send it Monday then see what they come back with

Comment

Sounds like a great result! ...and just a few days after sending out your CCA requests.

Only yesterday you were checking the RM website to see if they'd been delivered, they obviously have been, just their site hadn't been updated.

Onwards and upwards!
      yay agree with that , and that RM are crap

Comment

I have scanned the letter recieved from Moorcroft please give me your thoughts on whether you think this is the normal reply thank you

Last edited by Flowerpower; 15 July 2012, 15:45. Reason: Made image show within post

Comment

ive had that letter before, i was like, yeah im really gonna tell you my defense so you can counter it lol
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

They seem to be under the impression *YOU* will be taking action against them, that should keep them on their toes.

Been seeing this a lot in the CCA replies I have been getting, they are very quick to discredit claim management companies in the letters.

Comment

That's actually much better than the 'normal' reply! They are saying they will suspend collection activities till the documents are supplied to you!

They seem to be under the impression *YOU* will be taking action against them, that should keep them on their toes.

They want to know what evidence or grounds for complaint you have, cheeky monkeys

You are already beginning to see the power of the CCA request and getting better than expected results. With a bit of luck, Moroncroft won't be able to obtain any documents and will have to suspend collection activity forever!

good innit

Comment

I'm thinking of scanning the replies i get so others can see them and it will give them an idea of what to expect

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  Been seeing this a lot in the CCA replies I have been getting, they are very quick to discredit claim management companies in the letters.
                  Yeah me also, i think cap one was the last, they refered me to a link regarding some claim management companies that state they can write off the debt.

Im guessing they do this, because they know the first step to any dispute is something wrong with the agreement via a CCA request.

You will also see they state, they have complied with the CCA Request, rather than admit the agreement is UE.

Complying with the request doesnt mean the agreement isnt UE
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                    I have scanned the letter recieved from Moorcroft please give me your thoughts on whether you think this is the normal reply thank you

That's Moorcroft's template reply and has been doing the rounds for yonks. It's a very poor attempt to try and worry people into thinking court is imminent....
                    Remember the mantra:
                    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                      That's Moorcroft's template reply and has been doing the rounds for yonks. It's a very poor attempt to try and worry people into thinking court is imminent....
                      Not doing a very good job then, it went over my head i never gave it a second thought, infact i have been more relaxed lately since sending off the CCA requests ,

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                        Not doing a very good job then, it went over my head i never gave it a second thought, infact i have been more relaxed lately since sending off the CCA requests ,
                        Yeah... their templates are a bit old and boring now....
                        Remember the mantra:
                        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                          Yeah... their templates are a bit old and boring now....
                          The thing is when the threats first start they make you stress , but then as the years go by the threats are hilarious at times, i find myself just saying we're gonna hack your legs off if you don't pay up ,and then carry on regardless
                          Last edited by Spent2much; 15 July 2012, 20:51.

Comment

So do i photocopy their letter asking for £1 and send it to them or is there another template letter to send please ?

Comment

I just re-sent the cca request template with the PO.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                I just re-sent the cca request template with the PO.
                                Thank you , will get this sent off first thing this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X